AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-03-04, 18:01   Link #24361
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Oh boy, so soon? And it still involves Touma? (I was already bracing myself for Slave time) This is a joyous day!

That said, something about that description sounds SS as hell to me. It's sure been a while. It would certainly be nice to have a more solid conecton between Misaki and Touma, and hijinks of the idiot trio are always great to see, though right now I'd settle with knowing for sure if Touma added an immortal loli to his harem.

Also, reading chapter 4 of the translation god's latest endeavor, I'm now certain Kamachi has been making Kamijou-san more self aware lately.
Old 2013-03-04, 18:46   Link #24362
Miraluka
Banned

Who knows?

Maybe Hamazura and even Accelerator might involved in all this. Since NT started, Touma always shares the protagonism with someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Somebody's theory a while back in Railgun thread mentioned Shokuhou knew Touma before his memory wipe... hopefully we'll get to see something about his past?
It was me and some others but it included Seria Kumokawa too... you don't know how much I wish for that to become real.
Old 2013-03-04, 18:57   Link #24363
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

The school garden is a high level near end game raid zone- need to have this much protagonism to enter it.

Hamazura fall short of making the cut I'm afraid.
Old 2013-03-04, 19:19   Link #24364
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
The school garden is a high level near end game raid zone- need to have this much protagonism to enter it.

Hamazura fall short of making the cut I'm afraid.
Not when girls like Saiai have the tendency to drag him to various places.
Old 2013-03-04, 19:20   Link #24365
orpheousftw
I am such a guy.

Toaru Majutsu no Index: Road to Endymion Chapter 5 (1/6 is out http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...ymion_Chapter5

Last edited by orpheousftw; 2013-03-04 at 19:21. Reason: stuff
Old 2013-03-04, 19:38   Link #24366
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Not when girls like Saiai have the tendency to drag him to various places.
Hamazura isn't suited to handling oujosamas anyway.
Old 2013-03-04, 19:43   Link #24367
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Hamazura isn't suited to handling oujosamas anyway.
Doesn't matter, they'll get their way with him.
Old 2013-03-04, 19:46   Link #24368
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Who knows?

Maybe Hamazura and even Accelerator might involved in all this. Since NT started, Touma always shares the protagonism with someone else.
I don't think Accelerator will get involved in garden invasion, despite how bored he might be after big sister misaka told him not to go DARKNESS again.

Shiage is too busy being a hugging pillow in a not sexy way to get involved.

As for the novel, if we can take it to be as canon as the movie, NT6 isn't the first time Touma has Anti-Skill pointing their guns at him.

Spoiler for Spoiler:

Positive thinking is a good portion of Touma's fuel.
Old 2013-03-04, 19:53   Link #24369
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
I don't think Accelerator will get involved in garden invasion, despite how bored he might be after big sister misaka told him not to go DARKNESS again.
Of course, that will led others to make him go with the pretext of "Why don't you try socialize with more persons, oh and take *insert LO/Worst/someonelse here* to the School Garden if you can".

Quote:
???? What?

You know, when Chaos2F or someone else goes into denial it amuses me a lot .
Old 2013-03-04, 19:55   Link #24370
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Doesn't matter, they'll get their way with him.
Ahh, but that's the thing- Oujosamas are probably already used to ordering people around

There will be no flag for him! NO FLAG!
Old 2013-03-04, 19:59   Link #24371
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Ahh, but that's the thing- Oujosamas are probably already used to ordering people around

There will be no flag for him! NO FLAG!
Pointless as long as there is fun at the cost of him.

Flags? He doesn't even needs them!
Old 2013-03-04, 20:00   Link #24372
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Pointless as long as there is fun at the cost of him.

Flags? He doesn't even needs them!
Alright fine.

*Hamazura Shiage gains the title of 'Decoy'!*
Old 2013-03-04, 20:02   Link #24373
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Of course, that will led others to make him go with the pretext of "Why don't you try socialize with more persons, oh and take *insert LO/Worst/someonelse here* to the School Garden if you can".
Now I remember Accelerator wondering what would be done about LO and school, so that argument actually holds up. And if it's Worst, even better, bring the match to the haystack.

Quote:
???? What?

You know, when Chaos2F or someone else goes into denial it amuses me a lot .
It's less denial and more having fun with the fact Shiage has been lacking big protagonist scenes for a while now. If he gets them and they work, I'll show more respect for him (Can't speak for Chaos).

Unless he gets to beat Othinus by some stupid stroke of luck. Then screw him forever.

And the hugging pillow thing relates to a comment I made while NT 6 was being translated, specifically the stupid, stupid, STUPID, first scene where Mugino essentially declares Shiage is like an emotional hugging pillow to her.
Old 2013-03-04, 20:10   Link #24374
tsunade666

Shiage is a durable hugging pillow. He won't easy get torn apart even if Mugino step on him.
Old 2013-03-04, 20:14   Link #24375
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Now I remember Accelerator wondering what would be done about LO and school, so that argument actually holds up. And if it's Worst, even better, bring the match to the haystack.

It's less denial and more having fun with the fact Shiage has been lacking big protagonist scenes for a while now. If he gets them and they work, I'll show more respect for him (Can't speak for Chaos).

Unless he gets to beat Othinus by some stupid stroke of luck. Then screw him forever.

And the hugging pillow thing relates to a comment I made while NT 6 was being translated, specifically the stupid, stupid, STUPID, first scene where Mugino essentially declares Shiage is like an emotional hugging pillow to her.
He doesn't needs to take down Othinus but undermine her plans behind the scenes, thats what he does the best.

Oh that, well, just let Mugino get some Hamazuray quality time.

Quote:
Alright fine.

*Hamazura Shiage gains the title of 'Decoy'!*
That tittle already belongs to Touma who is willing to lost arm to stick with it since the last volume.

Hamazura is officially ITEM's Multiuse Dakimakura .

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Shiage is a durable hugging pillow. He won't easy get torn apart even if Mugino step on him.
The Chuck Norris Pillow .
Old 2013-03-04, 20:31   Link #24376
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
He doesn't needs to take down Othinus but undermine her plans behind the scenes, thats what he does the best.
True, in fact, there's already a very clear way he could do that, if Rikou ends up being the key behind the holistic espers, or at least plays an indirect role in Othinus' plans somehow.

Quote:
Hamazura is officially ITEM's Multiuse Dakimakura .
And none of those uses are sexy. Unless you're a serious M.
Old 2013-03-04, 20:51   Link #24377
Acer
Death to the infidels!

Quote:

As for the novel, if we can take it to be as canon as the movie, NT6 isn't the first time Touma has Anti-Skill pointing their guns at him.

Spoiler for Spoiler:

Positive thinking is a good portion of Touma's fuel.
In volume 5 of the Old Testament while Touma was screaming "WHERE'S THAT DAMN PEDOPHILE?" he met a member of the Anti-Skill, began to escape him, and he started shooting at Touma.
Old 2013-03-04, 21:01   Link #24378
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Sorry about that, I don't do a lot of re-reading of the older stuff, so details are bound to get lost.
Old 2013-03-04, 21:37   Link #24379
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Somebody's theory a while back in Railgun thread mentioned Shokuhou knew Touma before his memory wipe... hopefully we'll get to see something about his past?
That's what I'm thinking. There's pretty strong evidence for it: in the Railgun manga her expression when she saw him again was hidden and then she said his name without anyone telling her what it was. Also she was looking into his school in NT6. I'd say there was definitely a connection. (Possibly related to his connection to Seria?)
Old 2013-03-04, 22:00   Link #24380
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
That's what I'm thinking. There's pretty strong evidence for it: in the Railgun manga her expression when she saw him again was hidden and then she said his name without anyone telling her what it was. Also she was looking into his school in NT6. I'd say there was definitely a connection. (Possibly related to his connection to Seria?)
Yeah, but I don't recall the part where they don't show hiding her face... which chapter was??
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen