Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-15, 17:56   Link #8121
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
And both her and Nunners are opposing Lelouch. Wait, wait...I GOT IT.

The number of the letter N is 14. 14 divided by 2 is 7. Seven minus one is six, which is the number of letters in Kallen's name. Six plus four is ten, which is the exact number of times I've hit my knee on the side of my desk within the month from being half-asleep. Kallen and Nunnally also BOTH have knees, and there are two of them. Two times five plus one is 11. Eleven is the name for the Japanese, and there are TWO people of Eleven blood in the Big Four of the cast. Two times eleven...is 22. The episode number of the Euphinator incident was 22.

COINCIDENCE?! Nunnally and Kallen made Euphie kill all the Japanese. Wake up, sheeple! Spread the truth! The SAZ Massacre was an inside job!
O.O

I can't argue with this infallible logic.
Old 2008-09-15, 18:03   Link #8122
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

It will, otherwise they would have had Lelouch actually admit something to Kallen rather than keep quiet. It would also lend meaning to Suzaku's line about removing Lelouch's weaknesses.
Old 2008-09-15, 18:06   Link #8123
lovecakecookies

So when Kallen and Lulu confront I think nothing will probably be resolved between them.. well I wonder..Suzaku must be given a reason to think that Kallen is a weakness too..
Old 2008-09-15, 18:08   Link #8124
El_Lazy_Mexican
Thank you for smoking

wow I just realized I had been rep'd (both postitive and neg but the negative one was on a random post i made)

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
It will, otherwise they would have had Lelouch actually admit something to Kallen rather than keep quiet. It would also lend meaning to Suzaku's line about removing Lelouch's weaknesses.
I think that based on the preview that when Kallen is gonna try to kill him, Lelouch wants to accept the death and admits it to her, thus the whole gumline coming to affect that she won't forgive him if he says he loves her.

And we then expect a Suzaku flying in and Spinkick guren out of the avalon.
Old 2008-09-15, 18:09   Link #8125
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
So when Kallen and Lulu confront I think nothing will probably be resolved between them.. well I wonder..Suzaku must be given a reason to think that Kallen is a weakness too..
They have to resolve something. No one save for C.C. would dare attack her while she's sitting in the Avalon's hanger. This should be the point where Kallen finally gets why Lelouch is acting as he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Lazy_Mexican View Post
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]I think that based on the preview that when Kallen is gonna try to kill him, Lelouch wants to accept the death and admits it to her, thus the whole gumline coming to affect that she won't forgive him if he says he loves her.

And we then expect a Suzaku flying in and Spinkick guren out of the avalon.
Unless he wants to blow up the Avalon, he never would.
Old 2008-09-15, 18:12   Link #8126
El_Lazy_Mexican
Thank you for smoking

He has to unless Kallen somehow convinces herself and the black knights to join Lelouch causes last minute which would be pretty fail imo
Old 2008-09-15, 18:12   Link #8127
wesfalcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglei3 View Post
You know, Schneizel talks about how either he or Lelouch can't win if they can't continue to wear their mask at the end of 23. I wonder if this is hinting that in 24 he drops his mask too soon and turns the BK against him by firing Fleia at Lelouch, the representatives, and BK in the area thinking he has already won?
In the episode Schneizel said: "Both you and me can't win if we can't keep the mask we've been wearing"

Schneizel is the White King who is wearing the mask of goodness to hide his evil plans
Lelouch is the Black King who is wearing the mask of evil to hide his good plans

Lelouch will win by becoming the first one to dismantle Schneizel's mask. Schneizel is the ultimate roadblock to world peace, and that's what he's been trying to topple.
Old 2008-09-15, 18:43   Link #8128
cupahe
Banned

you know i can see kallen dying next episode. especially with suzaku's line about weaknesses. itll depend on what happens when she confronts lelouch imo.
Old 2008-09-15, 18:46   Link #8129
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Any news while I was away for the Lunar Thanksgiving?
Old 2008-09-15, 18:47   Link #8130
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
Any news while I was away for the Lunar Thanksgiving?
Not really, just a lot of speculation. Enjoying those leftover moon cakes for breakfast this morning myself
Old 2008-09-15, 18:47   Link #8131
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupahe View Post
you know i can see kallen dying next episode. especially with suzaku's line about weaknesses. itll depend on what happens when she confronts lelouch imo.
I don't know, You are right though about the whole weakness thing.. its seems to foreshadow something.. but killing Kallen? would Lulu be okay with that? I doubt it..
Old 2008-09-15, 18:51   Link #8132
sandykins

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupahe View Post
Sorry to bother but what weakness exactly? I must have missed this one.
Old 2008-09-15, 18:52   Link #8133
azarhal

Bismark already warned Suzaku that getting ride of one "weakness" was weakening one self.

weakness: having emotions, i.e. Lelouch love Nunally, so she's his weakness.
Old 2008-09-15, 18:53   Link #8134
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
I don't know, You are right though about the whole weakness thing.. its seems to foreshadow something.. but killing Kallen? would Lulu be okay with that? I doubt it..
I doubt it.
And somehow I wonder, why DID they give Jeremiah the Geass Canceller? I mean he only used it ONCE, and now like the storywriters forgot all about it.
Old 2008-09-15, 18:57   Link #8135
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
I doubt it.
And somehow I wonder, why DID they give Jeremiah the Geass Canceller? I mean he only used it ONCE, and now like the storywriters forgot all about it.
Its just another annoying situation where something seems to have been dropped or completely ignored in this show lately. Honeslty I think this show is going to end in a trainwreck. Even though a lot of the recent episodes I haven't been that thrilled about I've still enjoyed them, but the most recent episode I just didn't get into it at all and it keeps amazing how many pointless events are unfolded in this show. Hopefully they come up with some kind of sensible use for his Geass Canceller because it hasn't been much use of all besides Shirley, but that didn't help matters much. Last episode I had the idea he might turn on lelouch or something and de geass all the britanian soldiers he geassed, but that seems very unlikely now.
Old 2008-09-15, 18:58   Link #8136
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

He'll use it on Nunnally more than likely. She should get to see at least once before this is over. I'm still of the opinion that she's going to die with Damocles.
Old 2008-09-15, 18:59   Link #8137
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
I doubt it.
Well, he only used it once relavent to the plot (i.e., Shirley). He also used it in his fight with Rolo, and I think he used it against some guards that Lelouch had Geassed into service.
Old 2008-09-15, 19:00   Link #8138
prototype_sky

Quote:
Suzaku usually won't have enough angst to take Kallen
but since he has regressed to the tough as nails Suzaku that Lulu
knows he'll be on kill mode.

Has any KMF duels been extended between 2 episodes since this series started?

I can't remember that happening so there is a good chance that if they start fighting in the early second half of the episode it'll be resolved. If Kallen Fight progression goes like Kallen vs Grunts -> Kallen vs Lulu -> Kallen vs CC -> Kallen vs Suzaku and she is Suzaku's first Ace of the day then (Defeat/Draw are the most likely outcome) However if Suzaku fight progression is Suzaku vs Grunts -> Suzaku vs Xingke -> Suzaku vs Toudou -> Suzaku vs Chiba -> Suzaku vs Tamaki -> Suzaku vs Kallen then (Kallen would most like win or Draw against Him). If the solo purpose of the mechs is to duel each other a Draw between them is the most probable outcome after that the ones that still have a mission object would survive.
Old 2008-09-15, 19:05   Link #8139
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by azarhal View Post
Bismark already warned Suzaku that getting ride of one "weakness" was weakening one self.

weakness: having emotions, i.e. Lelouch love Nunally, so she's his weakness.
I would have to agree that most likely the 'weakness' Suzaku is referring to is Nunnally based on how he had to whip Lelouch into shape after the last episode after Lelouch found out she was still alive. Also, I believe the director once said that, for Lelouch, Nunnally was something Lelouch needed to overcome.

Still, with Kallen fighting Suzaku in the next episode, I suppose she could be considered Lelouch's weakness since he obviously went out of his way to protect her. Still, I'm hoping for the obligatory part where the main mech from both sides put aside their differences and fight a common enemy as is required in all Sunrise mecha series.

(I sometimes wonder if all the Sunrise execs listen to the CEO of the company as he says, "Now what I have planned for the end of this series is a big white robot teams up with a big red robot and defeat the bad guy with a giant WMD" And all the execs think its brillant except the one new guy that says, "Haven't we done that before?" Then he's fired.)
Old 2008-09-15, 19:09   Link #8140
Strygwyr
Attention Queen killer.
*IT Support

If nina finish the fjiea?(can't spell it) does lelouch has the stomach to fire the thing on the damocles with nunnaly inside it?
Closed Thread

Tags
spoilers