1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-06-08, 22:21   Link #81
RunningTARGET
Bishoujo sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas
But Mukkur is also not a dumb animal. I'm sure Mukkur can sense when Aruruw is in danger and get out of there really quickly. I'm not saying that Mukkur+Aruruw can take on a whole army, but they should be able to do fine in battle.

Oh Mukuru is indeed smart.

When water strikes and there is no protection use whats near to you.
Spoiler for funny material:

and comes prepared next time in battle.

err!

As for Mukuru and Aruru in battle though, i'm not sure on that one.

Old 2006-06-09, 03:53   Link #82
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Haha, those were great. What are they from? Some random doujinshi?
Old 2006-06-09, 03:59   Link #83
Zappster

Yeah, anymore where that came from?
Old 2006-06-09, 09:33   Link #84
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by bento-cube
An idiotic notion just popped into my head: To be a 'Boss class' character, you first have to knock Oboro in 1 blow...

Idiotic, I know.

I guess that means anyone can be a bad ass cause as iv seen so far Oboro seems to knock down in one blow a lot
Old 2006-06-09, 10:38   Link #85
Furudanuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra
I guess that means anyone can be a bad ass cause as iv seen so far Oboro seems to knock down in one blow a lot
I think that what is happening here with Oboro is the same thing that happened with Worf on the first few seasons of Star Trek: The Next Generation. Worf the Klingon was supposed to be a real badass fighter. So, the way the alien-threat-of-the-week could prove that THEY were an even BIGGER badass was to beat up Worf. As a result, Worf got the crap beat out of him on a regular basis. So, instead of looking like a good fighter, Worf came across as a poser who caved in every time someone hit him.
Old 2006-06-09, 11:52   Link #86
Cruzz
Europeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furudanuki
I think that what is happening here with Oboro is the same thing that happened with Worf on the first few seasons of Star Trek: The Next Generation. Worf the Klingon was supposed to be a real badass fighter. So, the way the alien-threat-of-the-week could prove that THEY were an even BIGGER badass was to beat up Worf. As a result, Worf got the crap beat out of him on a regular basis. So, instead of looking like a good fighter, Worf came across as a poser who caved in every time someone hit him.
Unfortunately for poor Oboro, he's used to wipe the floor in both battles and the drama in between them. After getting a cool introduction, he slowly sunk to the role of a sister-con joke character. Okay, it wasn't even that slow.
Spoiler for very minor spoiler:
Old 2006-06-11, 16:31   Link #87
RunningTARGET
Bishoujo sweet!

Quote:
Haha, those were great. What are they from? Some random doujinshi?
Yes I got them off from here.

I'm gathering some doujin, i'll properbly upload them some where when I have a small collection.
Old 2006-06-12, 06:42   Link #88
Bakaaa

how the hell did yue escape from the castle on fire surrounded by hakuoro's forces and with half or more of his army fighting elsewhere and beeing obviously stopped by benawi and kurou ??
What 's the point of this strategy of burning his own land if he doesnt annihilate the other army because it seems they just run away ...
Old 2006-06-12, 14:49   Link #89
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Considering Niwe's battle prowess, it's not likely that some random group of soldiers would've been able to stop him anyway. As for annihilating the Sikeripecimu army, I doubt Hakuoro is cold blooded enough to command his troops to capture/kill everyone on the other side. He's pretty much won, having destroyed their source of supplies and forcing them off his land.
Old 2006-06-12, 19:07   Link #90
Temstar

If Hakuoro was smart, he would capitalize on his victory, chase down that army and route them. Or else it's a simple matter for them to retreat back home, get more supplies and invade again.
Old 2006-06-12, 19:29   Link #91
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Considering Niwe's battle prowess, it's not likely that some random group of soldiers would've been able to stop him anyway. As for annihilating the Sikeripecimu army, I doubt Hakuoro is cold blooded enough to command his troops to capture/kill everyone on the other side. He's pretty much won, having destroyed their source of supplies and forcing them off his land.
The stupid thing to do would be to let the other side get away. Every military doctorine calls for Hakuoro to advantage of the fire and kill as many of the enemy soldier as he can. More enemy he kills here means less soldiers he will have to face later when Niwe invades again.
Old 2006-06-14, 03:47   Link #92
Bakaaa

no matter how skilled he is , he was supposed to be trapped behind ennemy lines without supplies , well hakuoro sure is mercifull let's hope he won't have to regret this.
Closed Thread