AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-03-26, 11:04   Link #241
Kurohitsugi

The chapter and its revelation would have been slightly more impressive if not for the whole "I tried to sever you from the waist, but oh well nevermind lol" in the Aizen vs Ichigo fight back in SS.

Just another plot twist that Kubo came up with in the last minute.
Old 2010-03-26, 11:10   Link #242
Squawks
PSI you from behind

actually, this retcon is pretty good when you think about it.

sure it's kubo at his finest trolling shenanigans, but there is finally some structure in the story.
Old 2010-03-26, 11:11   Link #243
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
well they are artificially modified hollows. they all looked significantly different before aizen's meddling.
take nel for example. her release (which still isn't her original hollow form) is a centaur type thing. far less 'marriageable' than her unreleased adult form.
however, rule 34 no doubt still applies..
Arrancar = hollows turned shinigami

Visoreds = shinigami turned hollow
Old 2010-03-26, 11:27   Link #244
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohitsugi View Post
The chapter and its revelation would have been slightly more impressive if not for the whole "I tried to sever you from the waist, but oh well nevermind lol" in the Aizen vs Ichigo fight back in SS.

Just another plot twist that Kubo came up with in the last minute.
No you gotta remember Aizen was lying and just acting.

IT'S ALL JUST AS PLANNED.

I mean to sever you from the waist down. How sad, you're still conscious? JUST AS PLANNED.
Old 2010-03-26, 11:30   Link #245
Crius

Aizen is ichigo's father and Ishhin is sent by soul society to watch over ichigo!!!!

Or Ichigo has something to do with the King, and isshin was supposed to watch him.
Old 2010-03-26, 11:36   Link #246
JustRob

Man I can't wait to see this chapter animated. I can just imagine the people pasting the animation on the Death Note voice over.
Old 2010-03-26, 11:44   Link #247
Squawks
PSI you from behind

no, because studio pierrot's budget is minimal and therefore they animate in shitty quality.
Old 2010-03-26, 11:47   Link #248
JustRob

Meh, whatever.

Seems the past chapters have created a running gag among Bleach fans, which I suspect will turn into an internet meme if Bleach keeps going like this. "...this is all part of Aizen's plan."
Old 2010-03-26, 12:55   Link #249
Squawks
PSI you from behind

it already has lol.
Old 2010-03-26, 13:19   Link #250
JustRob

After watching episode 112 again (Isshin and Kisuke talk), it seems like KT is pissing out of his ass a lot. Isshin says the Vaizard are an organization (and during this time black silhouettes are shown, with none of the actual Vaizard among them, wearing Vaizard masks that have never been seen) and their location and ideals are thoroughly unknown. Yeah, I bet Kisuke doesn't know that.

"If there's one thing we do know, it's that the Vaizard and Arrancar are not working together." -- O RLY?

He probably planned to make the Vaizards a large organization of outlaws, then changed his mind a couple of chapters later and made Pendulum. I thought KT was a genius for planning everything out, but things like this shows he really makes it up as he goes along.
Old 2010-03-26, 14:30   Link #251
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I've been saying it for over a year now, Kubo just makes shit up as he goes along. Bleach is just wrecked with holes and inconsistencies.

"You took a shit at 12:45pm when you were five years old, Just as planned" - Aizen
Old 2010-03-26, 15:27   Link #252
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Arrancar = hollows turned shinigami

Visoreds = shinigami turned hollow
yes, and?
that doesn't contradict what i said. the arrancar that we know were made by aizen. we've yet to see a natural arrancar.
Old 2010-03-26, 15:29   Link #253
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Crazy appearances in both the Bleach and One Piece chapters this week!
Old 2010-03-26, 15:35   Link #254
JustRob

Quote:
yes, and?
that doesn't contradict what i said. the arrancar that we know were made by aizen. we've yet to see a natural arrancar.
But when Grand Fisher appeared as Arrancer, an Arrancar created by Aizen, Isshin himself noted how this one was way more advanced then the natural Arrancars. Being a natural Arrancar would only hurt the theory, not help.
Old 2010-03-26, 15:53   Link #255
KK1412
JOEY! WHERE'S MY COFFEE!?

Let's have some fun

Ichigo is actually an illusion himself!!!! made by Aizen!!! OR Ichigo is actually a hollow with an illusion of a human!!!

OooOOooweeeeewwwoooo this is some weird stuff man!!!

lol but in all seriousness this chapter is just stalling for time, good news is we finally get to see Isshin in action....let's just hope we don't go into flashbacks here
Old 2010-03-26, 15:59   Link #256
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
But when Grand Fisher appeared as Arrancer, an Arrancar created by Aizen, Isshin himself noted how this one was way more advanced then the natural Arrancars. Being a natural Arrancar would only hurt the theory, not help.
unless the translations i have are way off, he never said anything about natural arrancar. he mentioned pre-arrancar or mock-arrancar and even that was only talking about 10 years ago or so, long after aizen had already been doing his experiments.

if that conversation told us anything, it was that isshin is out of the loop. he was talking about things with urahara which urahara already knew a heck of a lot more about and urahara didn't bother to fill in the gaps for him.

i honestly have no idea what theory you are talking about that would be hurt by the existence of a natural arrancar though.
my posts were in reference to the silly hollow reproduction thing.
if you mean about your post about kubo not planning (which i don't think he does either), then you might want to go by the manga version. for example, you talk about the anime episode showing silhouettes of a bunch of unknown vizards/masks while isshin is talking, but the manga version only shows shinji during that.
Old 2010-03-26, 16:14   Link #257
ShadowSeed
Split of Alignment

I just read the chapter.
I only have one thing to say:

OMFKGBAKJFAROFLMAOBBQABFKJGBJOBFSJDKGBAJBGFJSLBJLB LAJDBFLJKBASLJFKBSLFBÖLSABNLANÖLDNBALÖFLÖSBFLÖKBAF LÖKS

Jesus christ, my heart nearly jumped out of my chest when the picture loaded and i saw Isshin's face in it. I leapt out of my chair, did a barrel roll and laughed until my throat was sore. Allright, i laughed for 10 seconds, but that's good in my standards.
Old 2010-03-26, 16:15   Link #258
Orath
Gunpla newborn

Send a message via MSN to Orath
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Crazy appearances in both the Bleach and One Piece chapters this week!
That is..... umm a huge slap to Oda's face...

OP chapter is filled with epic stuff panel by panel, while on the other hand, this chapter was filled with "just as planned" panel by panel, except the last one and a half .
Old 2010-03-26, 16:24   Link #259
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
The worst part is I totally am expecting the "annihilate Gin" and "immune to Aizen's shikai" parts. The former is most likely on the level of Future Trunks vs CyberFrieza pwnage, if not worse, and the latter, let's be honest, is pretty much a given in any case, probably due to whatever revelation Aizen was building up to.

And as long as Kubo is plugging plot holes with whatever comes to mind...

Spoiler for possible spoilers:
Ohh that was some good stuff man, and so realistic too lol ....... Ryuuken being Isshin's gay lover and Ichigo actually "expecting it" after the toll his moms death took on his dad... OMG LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Then Ichigo's mother was an arrancar?
Nay, if Aizen happens to be Ichigo's dad she is a Cheater! ..... and that always preempts the whole "hollow thing"
Old 2010-03-26, 16:26   Link #260
JustRob

Quote:
unless the translations i have are way off, he never said anything about natural arrancar. he mentioned pre-arrancar or mock-arrancar and even that was only talking about 10 years ago or so, long after aizen had already been doing his experiments.

if that conversation told us anything, it was that isshin is out of the loop. he was talking about things with urahara which urahara already knew a heck of a lot more about and urahara didn't bother to fill in the gaps for him.

i honestly have no idea what theory you are talking about that would be hurt by the existence of a natural arrancar though.
my posts were in reference to the silly hollow reproduction thing.
if you mean about your post about kubo not planning (which i don't think he does either), then you might want to go by the manga version. for example, you talk about the anime episode showing silhouettes of a bunch of unknown vizards/masks while isshin is talking, but the manga version only shows shinji during that.
But Aizen didn't have the Hougyoku yet 10 years ago. We know he did hollowfication experiments, but did he make arrancar already? Well, any more speculation is pretty much pointless now.

It's in Kisuke's character to leave things like that out, but it seemed he and Isshin go way back. Also Isshin right now is portrayed as a badass strong character, it would be dumb if he just didn't know stuff. Especially since he was the first to say the title arrancar. You can make story excuses, but in the end it's just bad writing.

The theory I was talking about was Masaki being a Hollow, but I mixed up topics, my bad.

Well, my bad then about the silhouettes, I know they add useless crap in the anime, but I thought this might have been in the manga as well. Seems it wasn't, but I didn't read the manga yet at that point.
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter thread, manga