AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-07-28, 01:04   Link #2341
cloud04
Scanlator

iirc the afterwords or so was it of madan has the funny side of this series.. any one can confirm it?
Old 2013-07-28, 01:12   Link #2342
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
Nah the most confusing is Olga she doesn't appear until Volume 6, Elizavetta and Valentine are volume 4 as well.
I still think it's unlikely to be 2-cours though. Since a certain princess wasn't in that PV either. I think it's just an introduction or TV announcement PV, although the end of PV with Roland is somewhat intriguing.
Old 2013-07-28, 01:13   Link #2343
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
PV up for it already just Pictures though.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
this pv/introductory video is weird. It can cause a lot of misconceptions on how far is the anime gonna go. First off, vol 7's illustrations are inside (They could really push it all the way to vol 7 and over.. who knows.. its MF bunko we are talking about here).
Secondly, Unless they do a deviation from the actual end of the brune civil war arc (vol 5) and cut it to a 12 episode vol 3/4 end, i don't see how they could achieve what we viewers want (excluding me of course as mentioned in my previous post). Thirdly, all 7 vanadis are being shown here. What i can see is that they either do a calafare entrance for Olga, Elizavetta, valentina and sasha (Like what they did with campione!) or they completely push the volumes to 7 and over. That my friend, will result in a 2 season (Ain't happening CAUSE IT IS BUNKO~~)

To the end of time...i will stay by you...Ti...gr..e

Last edited by Leonardunitylim; 2013-07-28 at 01:16. Reason: Information Editting
Leonardunitylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 01:15   Link #2344
haseo0408

Guys Comic Alive just informed through its Twiter account that of its light novels will become anime including Madan no Ou to Vanadis, Rejoice!. I hope that now someone could translate the first five volumes properly, I apriciate the machine translations but I prefer a full translation.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 01:16   Link #2345
OtakuFreak88
Tada no Hachidori

Finaly, it gets an animeeeeeeeeee:d:d:d:d:d celebrationnnn
OtakuFreak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 01:20   Link #2346
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Guys Comic Alive just informed through its Twiter account that of its light novels will become anime including Madan no Ou to Vanadis, Rejoice!. I hope that now someone could translate the first five volumes properly, I apriciate the machine translations but I prefer a full translation.
Don't expect too much out of the translations. Even though it is machine translated, it is still one of the best out there and it is quite close to the actual meaning of the original novel texts (Enigmatic did a literal translation i believe) And about the anime adaptation, we've been discussing it since the previous pages.

Old 2013-07-28, 05:33   Link #2347
ImperialFlameGod8190

this should be an interesting anime depending on how they play it.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 07:44   Link #2348
Yami no Ou
まおう

today is really good day having Madan no Ou animated HELL YEAH! but I'm wondering if it will become a 2 cour cause it will be a bad ending if they make it just a 12 ep anime cause if that happens then that means they'll put an original ending to it
Old 2013-07-28, 08:27   Link #2349
ImperialFlameGod8190

My biggest fear with madan no ou maybe that they do something similar to how they butchered oda nobuna and that wouldn't be funny.
Old 2013-07-28, 08:29   Link #2350
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
My biggest fear with madan no ou maybe that they do something similar to how they butchered oda nobuna and that wouldn't be funny.
At least hope they don't do it like Campione.....

They should get Peter Jackson on board lol. The battle scenes will be awesome.
Old 2013-07-28, 08:34   Link #2351
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post
At least hope they don't do it like Campione.....

They should get Peter Jackson on board lol. The battle scenes will be awesome.
God your right campione would be a little more accurate but still they havta do it right because this one has a tricky structure to it
Old 2013-07-28, 08:51   Link #2352
borisdrakoni

It's a tough thing to compress an entire volume's worth of material into 3 or 4 episodes. Something's bound to be rushed or left out. On the other hand, they could always take the DxD route and do only 2 volumes of main story per season and use side material/filler for any extra episodes.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 09:03   Link #2353
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

That will be depend on how successful the anime can be .

But i think they won't try to lengthen it....
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 09:47   Link #2354
ImperialFlameGod8190

that's true a massive difference between this and Dxd is DxD is an ero-harem so to speak this one is a generic harem the fanservice moments aren't as critical because the storyline is far stronger.
Old 2013-07-28, 10:12   Link #2355
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Unfortunately , nowadays ero-anime seems to get more attentions than generic anime , which bother me a lot .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 10:34   Link #2356
ImperialFlameGod8190

well that's because generic anime have gotten boring and think about it. Very few things are more popular then pirates ninja and death with guys the final one being boobs. Bleach has death covered naruto shippuden has ninja and One piece has pirates. Any anime with Ninja will be compared to naruto pirates with OP and death with bleach. Although most guys get bored with each men never get bored with boobs and that's the key to most anime. Without fanservice of some kind most anime die out. and what better thing then fanservice harems.
Old 2013-07-28, 13:51   Link #2357
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardunitylim View Post
Don't expect too much out of the translations. Even though it is machine translated, it is still one of the best out there and it is quite close to the actual meaning of the original novel texts (Enigmatic did a literal translation i believe) And about the anime adaptation, we've been discussing it since the previous pages.
So the translations are that good, well IŽll to read it before the anime starts, thank you.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 14:44   Link #2358
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
So the translations are that good, well IŽll to read it before the anime starts, thank you.
Oh yes very very good. You will surprised at how well it's done.

Anyways I'm really excited but also terribly worried and I don't need to explain why since that's what all this discussion so far is about. I really hope they do a good job with the adaptations. There were a few other shows that have 2 cour right away but the adaptation could have been much better. I'm specifcially talking about Regios and Legend of the Legendary Heroes. So hope that this show right away get at least 24 episodes BUT is done well.

EDIT: Ah, what I was afraid of already became true lol. Already in the English community, there is a lot of bashing of Madan no Ou (and the others) "generic, stupid, more useless harem leads, shit story, shit LN adaptation" blah blah blah. Oh well hope the adaptation is good enough to blow their minds and opinions away although first impression is not looking good. If you look at all 5 novels, the image on the front all look quite similar with one heroine in some kind of pose.

Last edited by Enternal; 2013-07-28 at 17:22.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 18:59   Link #2359
whitecloud

i just hope they adapt all the first 5 novel properly, and do it in 2 cour, if not the adaptation would be in trouble...i dont think they can explain the plot well with just 13 episode..and please no DIOMEDEA
Old 2013-07-28, 19:23   Link #2360
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Oh yes very very good. You will surprised at how well it's done.

Anyways I'm really excited but also terribly worried and I don't need to explain why since that's what all this discussion so far is about. I really hope they do a good job with the adaptations. There were a few other shows that have 2 cour right away but the adaptation could have been much better. I'm specifcially talking about Regios and Legend of the Legendary Heroes. So hope that this show right away get at least 24 episodes BUT is done well.

EDIT: Ah, what I was afraid of already became true lol. Already in the English community, there is a lot of bashing of Madan no Ou (and the others) "generic, stupid, more useless harem leads, shit story, shit LN adaptation" blah blah blah. Oh well hope the adaptation is good enough to blow their minds and opinions away although first impression is not looking good. If you look at all 5 novels, the image on the front all look quite similar with one heroine in some kind of pose.
The only shitty useless harem is the bullshit yuki ritto from to luv ru. Tigre is like one of the badass harem leads, comparable to the aruto from trinity 7. Those who ever said that Tigre is the usual coincidence and make love type of character seriously should go rad the novel

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)