AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-02, 20:47   Link #1941
Kyouka
Is Here

is it bad that i jumped the ticy bandwagon since chiffon died?
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 20:49   Link #1942
Aliasse
Masochist

lol chapter 98 is out

Spoiler for 98:
Aliasse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 10:31   Link #1943
Leoncarbon
Tin-Man

Cool! Thanks for the link!
Leoncarbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 22:09   Link #1944
Kyouka
Is Here

92-96 are out
im on the ticy boat now tehe

Last edited by Kyouka; 2012-06-05 at 23:01.
Old 2012-06-05, 23:08   Link #1945
Yorae_paladin1

Wow ticy got strong
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 01:16   Link #1946
cyberdemon

I foresee a big battle between Ticy and Stella with her sudden attitude towards the hierarchy. One that will probably end with no winner but Ticy breaking down mentally.
Old 2012-06-06, 02:53   Link #1947
Leoncarbon
Tin-Man

Well just as I feared , a re-run of chapter 6 but with Ticy replacing Ingrid this time .
Leoncarbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 09:04   Link #1948
Aliasse
Masochist

Well, I really don't like her. Anyhow, I'm quite happy that so far Ticy didn't make any appearances on vol 15 except for her looked alike, ouka. At first, I mistakenly thought she's ticy. I hope chpter 101 will be out soon. I'm shakingly wanted to know the relationship between kazuya & ouka.
Old 2012-06-06, 09:56   Link #1949
Aliasse
Masochist

Chapter 96 is the last chapter of v14. So not really getting this "end of part 1". If youve seen v15 none of the events in v14 been mentioned, not even in a slightest. It's really like a new story.
Old 2012-06-06, 10:28   Link #1950
Aliasse
Masochist

This is where I'm getting this info of v15
Spoiler for V15:

though ts a rough translation, ts better than nothing.
Old 2012-06-06, 12:25   Link #1951
liquidmetal
procrastinating...

Loving the new Ticy badass attitude but then she warns Satellizer and its like

I don't know but I always feel with LDY that characters sometimes just do not act in a logical way from their established personalities.
liquidmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 13:57   Link #1952
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
subpar writing son, subpar...
i'm just in for the tits, asses and bodylines
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 16:07   Link #1953
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Good lord I thought it was going to be a pretty decent fight with Ticy coming out the winner in the end. But this was a complete and utter stomping upon Arnette. Its always the quiet ones you have to worry about. No one knew she had her own version of Illusion turn but why would they she has never been that serious nor had the need to show of her powers. But in this case where a leader is being decided she needed to show her determination and needed to show her power.

I will miss Chiffon but it was already hinted that she wont be gone forever and for some reason i feel like Chiffon became part of Ticy in someway.

Chiffon's lap dog
Vs
Elizabeth's mad dog

very well put but the lap dog came out on top.

Elizabeth's decision did not surprise me after all she went through she has some soul searching to do and she would never leave Andre alone after him sacrificing his sight for her to realize her goals. I agree with her decision to leave for a time, she would hesitate in making decisions and also probably be distracted by the death of Chiffon and everything she experienced. A leader can not waiver and be able to rally those around them and Elizabeth can not do that right now.
Old 2012-06-06, 19:12   Link #1954
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Something tells me that Ticy is not all right in the head. I mean, I'm glad she became as strong as she did, but does she have to have the attitude along with it? I know that she doesn't wanna show weakness, but it's not fair to take it out on Stella or anyone else that didn't bring her down back in the day.
Old 2012-06-06, 19:24   Link #1955
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Something tells me that Ticy is not all right in the head. I mean, I'm glad she became as strong as she did, but does she have to have the attitude along with it? I know that she doesn't wanna show weakness, but it's not fair to take it out on Stella or anyone else that didn't bring her down back in the day.
As I said before. Betting eventually her attitude will come in conflict with Stella and a fight will break out. It will end when Ticy finally cracks and breaks down from trying to be a person she is not.
Old 2012-06-06, 19:28   Link #1956
Kyouka
Is Here

and hopefully wins still
Old 2012-06-06, 19:29   Link #1957
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
As I said before. Betting eventually her attitude will come in conflict with Stella and a fight will break out. It will end when Ticy finally cracks and breaks down from trying to be a person she is not.
Even worse, the people that picked on her. She turned into her own former nightmare.
Old 2012-06-07, 02:03   Link #1958
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Even worse, the people that picked on her. She turned into her own former nightmare.
I wouldn't say she's turning into Feris and her acolytes, she has big dreams for the academy, though she might be the only one. If she tries to impose her vision onto the student body, she's bound to encounter resistance. Imagine her leaning on Ganessa because she's number one in her class yet she knows no high end skills. Or imagine her leaning on Kazuya for not taking his Freezing seriously, that's bound to get her in trouble with Satellizer, and Lana. And no way is she gonna beat both of them like Chiffon did. She'll have a hard time with Satellizer herself before her facade breaks and the real her shines through. Can't wait for it to all go down.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 03:51   Link #1959
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Let's not delve into delusions here. Satellizer was half-dead after her fight with Arnette. Given that Satellizer now got much more battle experience than she had back then but somehow Arnette also received a huge power-up.

Despite that she still got obliterated by Ticy. Right now Satellizer doesn't stand a chance against Ticy.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 11:32   Link #1960
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
Let's not delve into delusions here. Satellizer was half-dead after her fight with Arnette. Given that Satellizer now got much more battle experience than she had back then but somehow Arnette also received a huge power-up.

Despite that she still got obliterated by Ticy. Right now Satellizer doesn't stand a chance against Ticy.
Ticy would win in a one on one fight against Satellizer. However Satellizer is not like Arnette Ticy would not win without taking damage. What makes Satellizer a frustrating opponent is she does not stay down and actually starts to get stronger the longer the fight goes on for frustrating her opponent.

Ticy vs Sate and Rana duo, well that would be knock down drag out fight and im pretty sure all of them would be seriously hurt. Rana and Sate have already proved that together they make a very dangerous pair.

A confrontation is coming its easy to see and its going to be started by Ticy emotionally instability. She will do or say something to Kazuya that will set off both Sate and Rana

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen