AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-07-12, 22:20   Link #4821
Yami no Ou
まおう

he sure will translate vol 11 once chinese translations are done cause he translates from chinese to english so yeah he will surely pick vol 11 up
Old 2013-07-12, 22:30   Link #4822
KuroiHikari

Well, either way, I'm not going to be allowing Mizuho to be working on it. Better for him/her to stick to his/her current project commitments. This also stems from my disappointment in the effort/quality of his/her previous TLs.
KuroiHikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 05:47   Link #4823
darkofficer
just a devil

Be happy that he is translating, and you can't decide for other people
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 06:03   Link #4824
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
Well Kuroi Hikari is the person who had willingly translated the three first vols for us men so he kinda booked his own work long ago. Therefore its natural that he didnt want anyone to step into it right? Though I must say that he sure had big pride for being a translator so he had his own standard to judge the translations ya know?!
DoomCalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 06:34   Link #4825
KuroiHikari

I want zzhk to do it =D
I can reject him as the supervisor of the project, he is still free to put it on his blog.
I was pretty unhappy -I have to admit- when he was translating, but, of course, the readers don't particularly care.
He did say he was going to fix some stuff, and well, I'm still waiting for him to fix his TLs.
KuroiHikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 06:42   Link #4826
alviam099

I figure Mizuho's busy on whatever he's translating, and zzhk's seem to be doing most harem-fantasy novels anyway, and it's already in his list, I doubt he'd ignore it when there's actual Chinese translation on it.

alviam099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 07:15   Link #4827
delacroix01
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
You won't know how frustrating TLCing can be until you actually do it. The burden of fixing an inaccurate translation is far greater than translating from scratch itself.
delacroix01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 09:29   Link #4828
Tom Bombadil

Quote:
Originally Posted by delacroix01 View Post
You won't know how frustrating TLCing can be until you actually do it. The burden of fixing an inaccurate translation is far greater than translating from scratch itself.
Amen that. Not that I know anything about Mizuho's work, but I have done some editing of other stuff that I want to pull my hair off in the process.
Old 2013-07-13, 10:44   Link #4829
Hiyono

In any case, Mizuho seems to be pretty busy now, and having passed on v10 without complaint, I imagine this is all a moot point.
Hiyono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 13:50   Link #4830
zp92
へへへ

Hi people!
Recently I found these pics:
Spoiler for Pics:

I try to search in official page but I didn't find them, I wonder if they aren't fake, but the first pic is awesome
zp92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 13:54   Link #4831
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpobre113 View Post
Hi people!
Spoiler for Pics:

I try to search in official page but I didn't find them, I wonder if they aren't fake, but the first pic is awesome
im gonna say they are legit. The first one seems to be est and restia waking up Kamito and that seems about right the second one seems to be Claire hugging her sister most likely after she apologizes for her actions and such and that she got a wake up from Kamito defeating her.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 14:19   Link #4832
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
im gonna say they are legit. The first one seems to be est and restia waking up Kamito and that seems about right the second one seems to be Claire hugging her sister most likely after she apologizes for her actions and such and that she got a wake up from Kamito defeating her.
Ah, that lucky bastard. So why does it say 'sample' on them? I couldn't find anything with the google image search...
Old 2013-07-18, 14:28   Link #4833
omegasereon

dam i hope they are vol 11 pics.
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 17:19   Link #4834
ImperialFlameGod8190

Thuruk if I had to make a guess somebody leaked the pics to see the reactions and the actual pics haven't been confirmed yet.
Old 2013-07-18, 17:34   Link #4835
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Well, the bed scene is nice and all( Kamito is damn lucky) but shouldn't be worried about a group of certain girls that are going to wake him up.

I think it will be much worse than turning into "charcoal".

Wait!? I forgot something! What about Rinslet's Fenrir that was being snatch form last Volume?
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 18:08   Link #4836
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
Well, the bed scene is nice and all( Kamito is damn lucky) but shouldn't be worried about a group of certain girls that are going to wake him up.

I think it will be much worse than turning into "charcoal".

Wait!? I forgot something! What about Rinslet's Fenrir that was being snatch form last Volume?
Why don't they all join him then no one's got any reason to be pissed off.
Old 2013-07-18, 19:47   Link #4837
ImperialFlameGod8190

those oujo-sama are embarrassed too easily to do that and that's one thing they'll definitely address one way or another.
Old 2013-07-18, 20:51   Link #4838
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpobre113 View Post
Hi people!
Spoiler for Pics:

YES!!! I expected something like that to happen!
It's time to find out, which of the two Spirit swords can provide Kamito with the most service! And judging from the second image, Claire is going to forgive Rubia for what she has done.
Old 2013-07-18, 21:19   Link #4839
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
YES!!! I expected something like that to happen!
It's time to find out, which of the two Spirit swords can provide Kamito with the most service! And judging from the second image, Claire is going to forgive Rubia for what she has done.
sky don't be naïve she wont forgive her sister but the fact is she loves her sister so she'll make up with her but be cautious as for the service part lets face it est is a bit of a pettanko and restia knows kami's weak points much better restia with the win. As for what happens if the girls walk in well it wont happen yet.
Old 2013-07-18, 22:58   Link #4840
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
sky don't be naïve she wont forgive her sister but the fact is she loves her sister so she'll make up with her but be cautious as for the service part lets face it est is a bit of a pettanko and restia knows kami's weak points much better restia with the win. As for what happens if the girls walk in well it wont happen yet.
I actually want the others to walk in. Est is one thing, but somehow I don't think Restia will be okay with any interruptions. Cue harem running from black thunder.

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap