AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-04-10, 18:32   Link #3741
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

So wait, after the Karma revamp. They decide to buff her new version? (Well, I never played Karma to notice anything)

Edit: So yeah, was just in a Dominion match with Konakaga. Our team was at like 70 something while their team was at 300+. I was playing Garen and Konakaga was Akali, I built like a fricking mobile tank while Konakaga was a speed cannon. Then we literally just came back with no less then 60 points left and they went down big time.

Last edited by Hooves; 2013-04-12 at 01:29.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 02:04   Link #3742
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Double posting for the sake of Oh My Gosh another stupidly close game. So I was playing Kayle, and Konakaga was playing Lulu. We were literally going down with under 50 points while they had like 350+ points. I was securing bottom like a champ, and Konakaga was helping top along with Singed and Lee Sin. Akali in our team was being useless, well she did do some good things.

Literally, Konakaga and I carried this team and we slapped the other team (Kassadin was my opponent on bottom) and pushed them hard to victory! This day is just full of close games. Also, Revive is OP on Dominion.
Old 2013-04-12, 02:10   Link #3743
Kreceir

What server are you guys playing on? NA or EU?

and ye those wins when you are quite behind and suddenly turn around an teamfight or an engage that can win games? those are the best feelings.
Old 2013-04-12, 02:14   Link #3744
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreceir View Post
What server are you guys playing on? NA or EU?

and ye those wins when you are quite behind and suddenly turn around an teamfight or an engage that can win games? those are the best feelings.
NA and we've been on a dominion kick lately .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 03:26   Link #3745
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Today has been a day full of Dominion match wins (4 wins in a row). Hoorah Konakaga *high-fives*
Old 2013-04-12, 03:28   Link #3746
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Today has been a day full of Dominion match wins (4 wins in a row). Hoorah Konakaga *high-fives*
Including with me running Muramana/Frozen Fist Sona in one game .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 10:24   Link #3747
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

I been playing Vlad a lot lately. That man is a A BOSS.

I was 0/5/0 top early game against Sion, then late game I out farmed him 297 to 120 and got a quatra kill in the process.

People is like wtf O_O when they see a Vlad with 4000 HP and over 500 AP.

The only downside with Vlad is his Troll pool actually silence him for a second
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 13:42   Link #3748
Kreceir

I have been playing on my smurf a lot lately. Just cause of the lvl 1 to 20ish is WAY more fun.
Duo top and duo bot? np lets just play Any champ where ever you want.

I played mostly champions I have NEVER even considered trying for instance Heimerdinger.

I had so much fun.

I can't really explain it, but its like that once you hit lvl 30 the normal blind pick Forces the meta when you are with random.
They will FLAME you for no reason if you want to have fun with your duo lane partner to try something new.

Me and my buddy got Flamed and Raged at when we went Draven ADC and (Me) Teemo Support with an Liandry's and Rylai's.
We Carried the game with my Draven going 15/2/1 and me as Teemo with 0/1/23.
They Couldn't Gank us since we had Shrooms and Wards coverage.
Old 2013-04-13, 09:05   Link #3749
Cream

That's why you play normals with friends(queue as 5). If you queue as 3 or 4 the 1-2 randoms will accuse you of trolling. Unless they are also on the same page. I was running ezreal jungle with my premade team and its really good. Things like taric/blitz jungle too. Unorthodox picks/friends are what make league fun.
Old 2013-04-13, 13:40   Link #3750
Kreceir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream View Post
That's why you play normals with friends(queue as 5). If you queue as 3 or 4 the 1-2 randoms will accuse you of trolling. Unless they are also on the same page. I was running ezreal jungle with my premade team and its really good. Things like taric/blitz jungle too. Unorthodox picks/friends are what make league fun.
I totally agree with you, a 5 man premade with friends you can derp and just have fun if you are planning something not...I hate to say it but ''Meta''Like.

I sometimes get to the point that I don't want to play LoL at all in blind / draft mode until I have 4 friends that I'm premade with.

When I feel like playing and my friends aren't online, I usually screw around in VS A.I matches and just test some Builds I would have never thought using.

I have around 600+ wins in vs A.I matches and I can remember having more fun in those matches then I played in Solo que in normals
Old 2013-04-14, 03:25   Link #3751
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

So won 2 more Dominion matches (still going) and Konakaga and I literally stomped the other team 436 - 0. I was playing Kayle and Konakaga was Skarner (Konakaga was really happy to get Trinity Force before the match ended because it was going by so fast) and I was just slaughtering Nunu bottom (Still wondering why they put him there instead of Akali).

Gosh, Konakaga and I were having so much fun in that match.
Old 2013-04-17, 16:05   Link #3752
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Well nice, Complexity beat Dignitas. As someone whose favourite teams are TSM and Curse, I'm hoping Dignitas drops to 3rd.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 17:42   Link #3753
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Was playing even more Dominion matches with Konakaga last night. It seems whenever I play Kayle we steamroll the other team. While we only had two losses and that was because Nidalee disconnected on us for one and Singed didn't build tanky for the other. They were still close matches nonetheless.
Old 2013-04-17, 17:58   Link #3754
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

All I do is playing ARAM. Have yet to lose one when I have Zyra and non-suicidal team mates.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 18:26   Link #3755
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Zyra seemed really powerful when I wasn't fully focused on dodging her moves. She's like the anti-newb champion
Old 2013-04-17, 20:42   Link #3756
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
All I do is playing ARAM. Have yet to lose one when I have Zyra and non-suicidal team mates.
Well, with long range and poke champs in ARAM, it is pretty obvious that If your team lets you poke without engaging and you can outpoke the other team then it gives you a huge advantage. Also, I find that Kassadin is ridiculously strong in ARAM because the mobility his ult provides. It is really hard to stop him once he starts stacking up.

Overall ARAM is such a fun game mode. Despite being just something started by the community. I probably enjoy it more than Dominion or Twisted Treeline. Last time I played it, I got 4 quadra kills with Katarina. It was just thrilling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreceir View Post
I had one of these games in my tier promote series. It was epic. They had baron and everything but we turned it around. We were playing with a Rioter too and after they got the baron even he announced it was "gg". Then in that last teamfight, I Noct ulted their out of position ADC and we somehow aced them. Afterwards, we pushed past 2 mid turret into their nexus and won. I will never forget that game.

Last edited by Izayoi; 2013-04-17 at 20:54.
Izayoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-17, 21:37   Link #3757
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

It seems like upset day today. Complexity fighting like cornered rats taking out both Dignitas and GGU in convincing fashion. Curse gets beaten down because they too pussy to ever commit taking down the enemy's top inhibitor thats been open since like 30 mins in the game (match like was around an hour long). And CLG 12-0'd Dignitas and only losing one turret in the process... was it worth it stealing the big golem for a first blood AD carry?

TSM on the other hand looks like their S2 selves. They might very well take 2nd place, and even maybe win the entire break.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-21, 20:18   Link #3758
Cream

Curse been playing so bad since the elementz/saintvicious thing. Good game though, sad to see Elementz leave the team.
Old 2013-04-22, 03:55   Link #3759
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream View Post
Curse been playing so bad since the elementz/saintvicious thing. Good game though, sad to see Elementz leave the team.
Oh my I seem to have totally missed that, could you please explain what was happening in short or post a link to what happened?
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 04:00   Link #3760
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Update: Konakaga needed water = We stomp a Dominion match with me as Xin Zhao and Konakaga as Quinn. The match literally lasted for like 10-12 minutes and was clearly dominated by our team. One of my favorite moments was when I dashed into Ahri, Brand, and Ezreal for a triple kill. Although Teemo is always there to end my killing spree.

Konakaga needed water, so we finish a match super quickly. What can you expect?

Tags
league of legends, lol