AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-11-03, 19:00   Link #221
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elestia View Post
Don't forget that Ann's hair is detachable too.
Well, the Arnval series have short hair by default, which can then be customized to whatever you desire.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-03, 19:26   Link #222
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gault View Post
*hasn't seen a Murmeltier yet*

oh well, liking the anime series really, getting me back into Shinkis once again

... The only thing cuter than Girls und Panzer is Shinki und Panzer. *dies*

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-03, 20:49   Link #223
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

It seem that Shinkis get into a lot of trouble if there masters arnt around
Old 2012-11-03, 21:46   Link #224
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Fan service episode.. BUT I LIKE IT.... A LOT...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-03, 23:11   Link #225
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Tasty robot slice of life is tasty.
Old 2012-11-03, 23:39   Link #226
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

The comicity in the fourth episode was lighthearted and never inclining to slapstick. The best of all is I got a race episode which quickly devolved into all sorts of crazy happenings: Shinki battles towards the last leg of the race and driving anything that has wheels or turning a car race into a marathon, as long as you are holding a steering wheel; that last one was funny with Kurara.

It was her time to win something for her master and shine, though for poor Ines all her effort was much ado about nothing, because Arn won the lotto and with it that coveted trip to Okinawa much to Ines's chagrin.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-04, 02:44   Link #227
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Lol dog grabbing Lene. Also, Zelnograd was win and love and d'awww; the previews made her seem like a shifty character who's out to get our Shinki...and then it turns out that her Master is in the JGSDF, so while he's on duty guarding the nation, she went on a survival excercise and her self-appointed mission of guarding the mountain for her Master.

So win.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2012-11-07, 00:13   Link #228
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

This episode was so much fun, since the girls test their courage and fitness to get to Okinawa due to their master oversleeping and bringing the wrong suitcase.

It got its merits for intertwining from a lighthearted mood to a dramatic tension once the girls were lsot out there in the woods amidst the night and having lost as well their spare batteries; the wolves wouldn't have been pushovers for the girls running in safe energy mode, but thanks to that commando Shinki they were saved.

And, by the next morning, our party resume their trek towards Okinawa, which they accomplished at the end of sunset reuniting with their master; bad thing is that all four of them have just one day left of vacation in Okinawa to enjoy with master.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-07, 10:54   Link #229
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
... The only thing cuter than Girls und Panzer is Shinki und Panzer. *dies*
But there is 3 problem: Where are the controls, is the size fitting, also, how do they move?
Old 2012-11-08, 04:34   Link #230
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
But there is 3 problem: Where are the controls, is the size fitting, also, how do they move?
Screw logic it has moe.
Old 2012-11-08, 06:51   Link #231
Kreceir

Images
I'm Bored
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Images
Breast Envy...?
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-11-08, 13:26   Link #232
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for Busou Shinki 06 - Don't Call Me A Waitress:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 15:17   Link #233
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Yea, 3 enemy Arnvals this time, I think one of them has the custom paint black equipment, can't tell from dark lighting.

Fubuki next ep?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.

Last edited by blitz1/2; 2012-11-09 at 16:59.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 01:48   Link #234
Arctic_Kitsune

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogon_bat View Post
I have only seen these anime, where I do not remember hearing the word "charging" even once, maybe their batteries can go on for a year (the dream of any laptop user)? Because otherwise they would have to steal energy from somewhere O_o;
1) Charging on their cradles (look for episode 2 with Hina looking at the moon).
2) Sleep-mode (Look for the Okinawa trip with Shinkis going into "Sleep mode". Even the first episode had Shinkis in sleep mode within the moving box."
3) Zelnograd assisting Ann, Hina, Aines, and Lene during their trip to Okinawa. I'm betting she gave them supplies to charge, even a cradle at Zelno's outpost.
4) Episode 06 - The trip back had the Shinkis struggling to go into sleep-mode during and after take-off.

As for Ach, Yda, Maochao, and Howling? Community charging center I'd bet. If Zelno could assist the 4 girls then they would help Ach and Yda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
It got its merits for intertwining from a lighthearted mood to a dramatic tension once the girls were lsot out there in the woods amidst the night and having lost as well their spare batteries; the wolves wouldn't have been pushovers for the girls running in safe energy mode, but thanks to that commando Shinki they were saved.
Zelnograd - Type Firearm

------------

Edit:

-> Episode 06 rambling
Spoiler:

Fubuki and folklore tales for episode episode 07! Can't wait. Looks all Halloween! Should of been on Halloween but eh, still good...Only a few days off making it good for post-Halloween.

Last edited by Arctic_Kitsune; 2012-11-09 at 02:01.
Arctic_Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 03:49   Link #235
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Spoiler for Busou Shinki 06 - Don't Call Me A Waitress:
Agreed, too many Kana Asumi on this episode! Still, I wonder if this series can inject all of the Shinkis in one show?
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 14:19   Link #236
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Episode 6 - Continuity error galore!

1. Our merry shinki went into a suitcase that included the mermaid attachment that was in the suitcase that was LEFT BEHIND in the prior episode.

2. Unlike railroad trains, airplanes have no direct connection to the cargo bay, only the cockpit/passenger section have the correct amount of oxygen, air pressure and temperature. So there is no way for Hina to have gone into the passenger section so easily.

3. when Hina kicks the terrorist shinki ass it should have ended outside the plane (there is no such think as a waste tank, all waste "burns on re-entry" so to speak) but at the end of the episode there are three arnval shinkis besides Ann.

It was very interesting to see that there are professional shinki's, with all the free time they could learn a trade and earn money, heck, maybe they only need to download into their brains a program and zap, they have the basic skills for having employment as nurses, flight attendants or even high school teachers! What a role reversal if the master gets unemployed but his shinki win enough money to get by (of course I doubt we will see that plot in this series since their master is still studying).

One detail that wasn't clear to me, does the terrorist shinki indeed had a terrorist master but were fooled into believing they had a real bomb or were they just programmed to believe to have been ordered by their (inexistant) master to bomb the plane?
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 16:48   Link #237
Guppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogon_bat View Post
One detail that wasn't clear to me, does the terrorist shinki indeed had a terrorist master but were fooled into believing they had a real bomb or were they just programmed to believe to have been ordered by their (inexistant) master to bomb the plane?
They seem to have been members of the Arnval security unit at the end of the episode, detailed to play the adversary role in a training exercise for the squad. Somehow they boarded the wrong plane without realising it, and also didn't notice anything was wrong when they ran up against a stack of models other than Arnvals.
Guppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 17:03   Link #238
Snuffle
likes cute things

So these Shinki's are heavy enough to fling a knife across the room, heavy enough to squash peas, heavy enough to not get flown off a moving train... But are somehow light enough for a balloon to carry them and light enough to sit on a twinkie????

Do they have some kinda weight adjustment mechanism?
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 22:51   Link #239
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guppy View Post
They seem to have been members of the Arnval security unit at the end of the episode, detailed to play the adversary role in a training exercise for the squad. Somehow they boarded the wrong plane without realising it, and also didn't notice anything was wrong when they ran up against a stack of models other than Arnvals.
... a moe Red Cell.

Is there nothing Shinki cannot do! @__@

I believe in miracles.

Old 2012-11-09, 23:06   Link #240
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
... a moe Red Cell.

Is there nothing Shinki cannot do! @__@
Bleed and consume solids (food).
I was going to say anything x-rated but... they are capable of feeling aroused, only thing missing is the parts. That can be remedied by porting their software into a life size body (like Hand Maid May), and viola, you have yourself a Shinki girlfriend.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, bishoujo, mecha musume, science fiction, slice of life