AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-05-25, 07:16   Link #901
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Er...yeah that's what I assumed as well. What were you guys talking about?
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 07:20   Link #902
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
From my part, I misunderstood what you meant a couple of posts above.
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 07:24   Link #903
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Student Mob: "I heard that there's a curse in this school, and we need a sacrifice to lift it."
*glares at Yuuko-san*

*cue her being shoved into her current resting place*

Student Mob: "Thank you, Yuuko-san."
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 20:29   Link #904
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Dont worry, I saw Persona in that scene too.
Old 2012-05-26, 10:06   Link #905
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Niyaa said she was sacrificed alive indicating that it wasn't completely identical to the typical one .
But they left the body there. The bodies are usually removed. If this was the usual sacrifice protocol, then there should be another body reflecting a previous sacrifice down there which there wasn't so far.

I'm thinking that she was murdered and the sacrifice thing was used to cover up the murder. Of course, we won't know the truth until Shadow Yuuko tells her side of it.
Old 2012-05-26, 10:17   Link #906
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
But they left the body there. The bodies are usually removed. If this was the usual sacrifice protocol, then there should be another body reflecting a previous sacrifice down there which there wasn't so far.
There wouldn't necessarily be a body before Yuuko's if she was the very first sacrifice. It could have been a panic like what happened with the Akahito-san scare and the blonde Yuuko.

Second, they wouldn't really remove the body of the sacrifice. That would imply that they're taking it back. As a sacrifice, she would be seen as a plague that needs to stay away, so they wouldn't come back for her ever again. That's why the room her body was found in had talismans all over, and why the building was abandoned. Why would they come back for the body of whom people believed to be a bad omen?
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 20:41   Link #907
GrimJack

watched the next episode and it probably was the one I didn't like the most, still I thought it was okay just not what I hoped for.

hoping for better next week thanks to the preview
Old 2012-05-27, 20:58   Link #908
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

So, episode 8 played out. Clueless ~ self denial Niiya comes out a little bit of a dick.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Okashira; 2012-05-27 at 21:38.
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 21:48   Link #909
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Poor Momoe, not only she was rejected after manning up to confess after all this effort, it took Niiya only seconds to do so, and in addition she was instantly compared to someone better than her and her love interest immediately left her to do his confession... at least he didn't tell her that she has small tits too

Nonetheless the episode was pretty good, but less successful than previous ones in balancing humor with drama. On the other hand, assuming such strong perspective in storytelling made it extremely interesting to watch

Oh! and Kirie should pay attention herself to all the advices she has freely offered to Niiya
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 04:03   Link #910
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

So, now that Teiichi manged to get Yuuko's memories of him back, does this mean Shadow Yuuko will become weaker? And why does Shadow Yuuko keep appearing before Kirie first most of the time?

Anyway, interesting how it took Momoe to finally make him realize that he loves Yuuko, after Kirie dropped truckloads of hints. Seems both Momoe and Kirie are now in the same boat: they both like Teiichi, but they know he doesn't like them that way, and though Momoe came close to confessing, she eventually held back, probably to avoid getting seriously hurt when she'll next see him.
Old 2012-05-28, 06:09   Link #911
Ray
Garnet

That confession scene was perfect; I loved everything about it.

I like how Teiichi kept his hands on both of Yuuko's boobs until she decided to embrace him. You go, bro!
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 07:52   Link #912
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Whoa! A confession! I didn't expect that to happen so "soon". That was a really great scene. I found it hilarious that groping her boobs was the key to unlock Yuuko's memories. For most of the episode I suspected she was only pretending to have forgotten Teiichi, but apparently not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
So, now that Teiichi manged to get Yuuko's memories of him back, does this mean Shadow Yuuko will become weaker? And why does Shadow Yuuko keep appearing before Kirie first most of the time?
After seeing that photo of Yuuko and Kirie's grandmother (they were twins, apparently. Who's the other little girl though?), the idea that Kirie's grandmother was in some way responsible for her sister's death somehow popped into my mind for some reason. It could explain why Shadow Yuuko is always stalking Kirie.
Old 2012-05-28, 09:16   Link #913
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Ah the power of love (And breasts grabbing), to be honest I was expect some epic confrontation with Shadow-Yuuko to get her to return Yuuko's memories... But it seems Shadow-Yuuko isn't done with this yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
So, episode 8 played out. Clueless ~ self denial Niiya comes out a little bit of a dick.
Yeah, that went on for abit too long.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 09:34   Link #914
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
After seeing that photo of Yuuko and Kirie's grandmother (they were twins, apparently. Who's the other little girl though?)
What if the little girl was Kirie's grandmother?
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 09:36   Link #915
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
What if the little girl was Kirie's grandmother?
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 11:44   Link #916
Somnus
Eh?

Great episode, tugged at the heartstrings in all the right ways. Really missed the usual Yuuko for 2/3's of the episode though. Can't get enough of her, and feels like a crime when she's not on screen. Though it helped to hit that much harder when those flashes of her appeared while Kirie was chewing out Teiichi.

This show's OP & Ed are fantastic, but that insert song took the cake by far. The build up to the confession was done perfectly (only downside being the pre-requisite for it was stepping on Momoe's feelings), but I could barely enjoy it the first time since I was so entranced by the music!
Old 2012-05-28, 13:38   Link #917
ookamigirl

Yuuko acting all weird.
Niiya all broken and feeling down about Yuuko's behavior.
She's acting like they never knew each other.
Looks like she she was getting too attached to Niiya and it triggered her bad side which, to protect him, resulted in a weird amnesia.
Amnesia aside, Yuuko subconsciously still isn't letting Niiya go.
It was sad watching her not know, but know.
Well, some boob fondling brought her memories right back ROFL

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 13:44   Link #918
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Yes, great episode. Except that I thought Yuuko's switch back to "normal" was too sudden.

Anyway, this is a terrific show. Atmosphere, beauty, depth.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-28, 14:12   Link #919
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Didn't like Teichi in his self-denial mode. Like that he actually couldn't see Yuuko for a while. Lol Okonogi got rejected to only find out he loves a ghost. Nice confession out of Teichi.
Old 2012-05-28, 14:37   Link #920
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

He's 12...give him a break...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
horror, romance, shounen, slice-of-unlife, supernatural