AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2012-12-12, 16:34   Link #1861
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
That kid actually almost looks like a younger Aizen.
It is Aizen. Dunno why the artist chose him rather than Kenpachi. Is Unohana x Aizen a thing?
Old 2012-12-12, 16:34   Link #1862
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I'm pretty sure that the kid is suppose to be Aizen... and it's where he got the obsessive-compulsive desire to become 'strong'. I mean, look in Unohara's case: obviously Strong = Sexy. And he wanted to be that strong. *sighs*
Y'know Aizen, most guys would grow up enough to want to tap that, but noooo, you just go COMPELTELY into left field with your obsession.

That said, Unohara with her hair unbound should present quite a treat.

And I don't see the problem with Zaraki naming his shoulder Pinkette, 'Yachiru' in honor of the first Kenpachi, even if there's been a few generations/'Kenpachi' afterward.
Old 2012-12-12, 16:37   Link #1863
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I'm pretty sure that the kid is suppose to be Aizen... and it's where he got the obsessive-compulsive desire to become 'strong'. I mean, look in Unohara's case: obviously Strong = Sexy. And he wanted to be that strong. *sighs*
Y'know Aizen, most guys would grow up enough to want to tap that, but noooo, you just go COMPELTELY into left field with your obsession.

And I don't see the problem with Zaraki naming his shoulder Pinkette, 'Yachiru' in honor of the first Kenpachi, even if there's been a few generations/'Kenpachi' afterward.
That would explain why he acts like such a seductive ass hole.
Old 2012-12-12, 16:53   Link #1864
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

About Aizen I heard once that Kubo didn't want to develop most of the character's past because it would kill his mysterious style. In the end of the Arrancar arc, Ichigo kind of pulled a motive for Aizen's plan; Aizen's true wish was becoming weak and stop his loneliness.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 17:05   Link #1865
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Yeah, and I think it's best not to try to bring back Aizen as the main villain again. He's played his part, now let these new people step in. IF he comes back as a cameo or for a chapter or 2, I wouldn't mind it.
Old 2012-12-12, 17:39   Link #1866
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
I hate the central 46 losers. Honestly..I find that Soul society as a whole could go without those guys. All they do is bitch about what the captains do and double or triple guess every major decision captains make. Even though they're not even close to being able to call themselves peers of the captains/VCs other strong people.
Just like real life congress!

I do want some Unohana flashbacks to the 'good ol' days.'
Old 2012-12-12, 17:45   Link #1867
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post

yes but we will have a great flashback or one flashback Unohana
Old 2012-12-12, 17:46   Link #1868
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Yeah, and I think it's best not to try to bring back Aizen as the main villain again. He's played his part, now let these new people step in. IF he comes back as a cameo or for a chapter or 2, I wouldn't mind it.
He'd just be flashbacked as a kid to show off Unohana's old skool skillz. That and its where he got his first boner.
Old 2012-12-12, 18:01   Link #1869
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Holy Bankai Kubo!

Fuck the Ichigo crap; blah blah blah...we all know he's a speshul cookie and that he's so speshul that Elvis RG broke his hand. Of course Ichigo is the bestest Shinigami EVAH and that the Soul King wuvs him.

Oh hey there Renji...glad you're okay and all, but why are you and Rukia there in the RG when you two were nowheres near death again? By the way, sit yo' sexy ass down for a few more minutes because we all saw you trembling with HotTub Elvis punched you.

Saw Shunsui becoming CC; good for him realizing that someone better train Kenny....

But screw all of that because the MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER IS YACHIRU MOTHERF**KIN UNOHANA. Head Bitch in The House Yo!
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 18:24   Link #1870
archer_shirou01

That hyper healing lake of Kirin is quite interesting . Seems like there are a lot of side effects if you arent strong enough / tolerant enough to withstand the reishi in that lake ? Maybe thats why Urahara tried to replicate it and tuning it so that it wont be that harmful to the body(well , or soul . :P) .But damn , those 2 helpers of Kirin isnt even that strong at all , even if they are in the Royal Palace .

And it's getting clearer why the Spirit King asked Ichigo to visit .

But the highlight of this episode is RETSU Yachiru Unohana . dayuum . the magnitude of fear felt after reading that last page is OVER 9000 . And seems like she really hated her past self being a Kenpachi thats why she even changed her name and probably changed her appearance as well . I would really like to see her somewhere liike that previous fan art you guys posted . That would be pretty bad ass . A really nice chapter there Kubo .
Old 2012-12-12, 18:29   Link #1871
Xagzan

Quote:

True story.

Her and Nel, my two fav Bleach women.

Quote:
He'd just be flashbacked as a kid to show off Unohana's old skool skillz. That and its where he got his first boner.
He's thinking, "Please don't look down. Please don't look down."
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 18:41   Link #1872
kitten320

Hooo? Can't remember when was the last time I got excited about Bleach.

Too bad it will be another 100 chapter until we find anything new about Unohana.
Old 2012-12-12, 19:00   Link #1873
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Was the strongest, I'm sure the new kenpachi can beat her. Why else would she have been replaced twice or three times.

-is still hearing the unohana/kenpachi crack pairers squeeling- "SHUT UP!"
Logged in just to bold this post of yours.

mugenTaichou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 20:14   Link #1874
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenTaichou View Post
Logged in just to bold this post of yours.
Hell, I'd be happy if it happened canonly But the squeeling hurt my ears in the morning.
Old 2012-12-12, 20:56   Link #1875
xky

no wonder there was already a hint at 518... when Tenjiro was talking to Unohana and calling her "Retsu" (with the quotation) and telling her that "What you're supposed to do now is not healing." it sounded weird that time but now it makes sense!
xky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 21:41   Link #1876
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Finally, it is good to tell her yes Unohana will learn zaraki ect but she'll still fight just made ​​cause zaraki and / or an order of the Kyoraku will change his mind and start to fight?
I think so but no, I think there will be "something" that will really push to fight
"the little wick which will turn on the forest fire"

I honestly do not see Isane that as a result of serious injury or Isane then see what dead will make him bonkers
haha
not that I want isane dies huh :S
Old 2012-12-12, 23:36   Link #1877
kagato3

Well I'm not too sure if Yama stoped training Ken because of fear or if Ken just was a realy bad student. The way Ken talked about it, it sounded more like Yama tried to teach him a few times and Ken just didn't pay attention enough to learn anything it's not like these members of c46 were in charge at the time so they could be wrong or misinterping old paper work.

Man, how did I not see unohana = Kenpachi Yachiru comeing i mean her name Retsu(烈) means "violent". And her infomation from the Bootleg data book and a little bit of the page translated
Quote:
Battle Data
She rarely has an opportunity to serve on the front line, but her natural offensive abilities are at their peak! Could it be that the most terrifying captain of all is...
Show that she is far form being weak.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 01:38   Link #1878
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post

Yeah seriously. Nothing is more backwards than Japanese bureaucracy. The more I see of central 46 in Bleach, the more I think that Kubo is making a dig at Japan's highly ineffective government.

Also, good chapter. I liked the homoerotic suggestion that the Spirit King had a special sort of interest in Ichigo. Perked the chapter right up!
Old 2012-12-13, 02:05   Link #1879
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Well I'm not too sure if Yama stoped training Ken because of fear or if Ken just was a realy bad student. The way Ken talked about it, it sounded more like Yama tried to teach him a few times and Ken just didn't pay attention enough to learn anything it's not like these members of c46 were in charge at the time so they could be wrong or misinterping old paper work.

Man, how did I not see unohana = Kenpachi Yachiru comeing i mean her name Retsu(烈) means "violent". And her infomation from the Bootleg data book and a little bit of the page translated Show that she is far form being weak.
..That's some foreshadowing (if you want to call it that). There's also the fact that in an interview where he was asked "when will he draw Yachiru's shikai" and then he answered : "I haven't even her battle scene yet" or something Also the fact that Yachiru (vice-captain) name came from someone who's important to Kenpachi...

..ugh sometimes I wonder whether Kubo is a genius or he's just reading his past chapters and starts writing all the loose end to make them as if they're foreshadowing the event in this arc.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 03:05   Link #1880
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Unohana could be one of five potential war Juha bach to speak???
As have already know 3: Aizen, Ichigo and Zaraki there remains two that we do not know if I'm not mistaken

Tags
bleach, chapter