AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-09-18, 19:26   Link #261
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Well, I guess this is the last arc. I liked the get-together at the beginning, it had some great moments, especially the wishes (oh, Genpachi xD also, if you only knew...) and the gang's reaction to Daikaku's third eye. I also continue to adore the shadow-eaters and Megu. I wish there was more Megu, I love how the brothers came to treat it like it was a pet. xD

Finally the story touches on the relationship between Rio and Shino once again. I wonder if we'll see adult!Shino in the last episodes...

And technically Ichigo tengu is not even dead, more like a zombie. Gah, this is going to hurt a lot.

Well OK, I can live with that. But they must kick his ass really hard, none of that getting away with everything because he luuurrves Shino and/or he has an angsty past.
Man those wishes. Genpachi perving on Shino as usual, and poor Dousetsu, he just wants to be able to touch a woman. Daikaku's thrid eye, I find it funny that they still get weirded out by stuff like that, consider what they all are, and who hangs around them. Especially Shino, it's not exactly like Murasame's eye doesn't pop out every now and then. lol But yes I really enjoy when they're all together, it's unfortunate we can't see them together like that more often.

One more episode and then it's over. I'm going to be so sad after next weeks episode, especially as I can't read the manga to find out what happens next.
Cloudedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 20:18   Link #262
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

There's only one more episode to this right? It seems like they're going to end this...quickly.
Spoiler:

Genpachi macking on Shino will never get old. :lol:

Megu chomping on Shinobu was funny.

And sorry, but I seriously can't stop thinking of Daikuku as either Kazama or Suoh :lol:

Poor Megane wants a woman but Ice Lady won't let him have any.
Old 2013-09-22, 14:27   Link #263
kuromitsu

Some plot revelations in this episode, but it was more of a build-up/action ep so the payoff will come in the next episode. But all that talk about balls again... Also, apparently the brothers are going to be half-naked for the rest of the show, thank you writers. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
Daikaku's thrid eye, I find it funny that they still get weirded out by stuff like that, consider what they all are, and who hangs around them. Especially Shino, it's not exactly like Murasame's eye doesn't pop out every now and then.
Well yeah, but Murasame's eye is pretty gross, too. And with the way Daikaku went about showing it, it was rather out of the blue. XD
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-22, 14:47   Link #264
Cloudedmind

Quote:
Some plot revelations in this episode, but it was more of a build-up/action ep so the payoff will come in the next episode. But all that talk about balls again... Also, apparently the brothers are going to be half-naked for the rest of the show, thank you writers. :3

Well yeah, but Murasame's eye is pretty gross, too. And with the way Daikaku went about showing it, it was rather out of the blue. XD
They should have them all be half naked next episode. xD

Seeing Daikaku's forehead though completely blows one of my theories out of the water. Originally, I thought that each of them had a mark on the main parts of the body. Genpachi on his face/head, Sousuke on his neck, I believe Keno's is on his upper chest, and Kobungo's on his lower back, Shino's is on his right arm, and Shinobu's is on his left arm. I figured Daikaku and Dousetsu would each have one on an opposing leg. But it looks like Daikaku's is also on his head around his new eye, unless that was a part of his eye and not his "dog tag".

Does anyone remember if we ever see his forehead before the eye appears?
Old 2013-09-23, 00:04   Link #265
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
I blame Ixion Saga DT for ruining the word 'tama' for good as far as I'm concerned. All I could think about during important discussions were "Ao stole Sousuke's balls" or Tamazusa being delighted over all the balls in one place, etc.

I also second the notion that everyone should be shirtless for the finale.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 16:28   Link #266
Puu

Well that...
Spoiler for Episode 25:
Puu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 17:00   Link #267
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
They should have them all be half naked next episode. xD
I support this motion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
I blame Ixion Saga DT for ruining the word 'tama' for good as far as I'm concerned. All I could think about during important discussions were "Ao stole Sousuke's balls" or Tamazusa being delighted over all the balls in one place, etc.
No kidding, in my mind I'm already composing a Sousuke video for ED'S "xxTama"... XD;; (Or even a "Stand Up! Sousuke" given the ultimate effect of losing his ball...)

At least Rio is not talking about balls anymore, it was really distracting what with his voice. XD

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2013-09-23 at 17:21.
Old 2013-09-23, 17:37   Link #268
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puu View Post
Well that...
Spoiler for Episode 25:
What the evil nun is doing is actually is in the manga too.
But the anime skip the whole flashback arc that dwells further into the nun's motive (and it is far more complicated than it looked), which makesd everything stupidly random.

Samuel is indeed disappointing. He isn't half as the troll he is in he manga.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-24, 09:30   Link #269
Cloudedmind

I'm quite glad we get one more episode. When I checked ANN last week it only noted there were 12 episodes this season.

I wouldn't call this episode disappointing, in fact I rather enjoyed what we did get, but yes more background into Tamazusa would have been nice.
Old 2013-09-24, 11:05   Link #270
ookamigirl

Sousuke sure is in a bad shape.
It sucks that he's slowly losing to Ao.
The spirits overrun the city too.
Strange things have been happening..
Shino has become very persistent since Sousuke got worse.
Fight with Ao was nice and pretty intense.
It was cool seeing them use their powers.
Surprise, surprise the beads got used for evil.
Can't wait to see the final episode!

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 17:19   Link #271
kuromitsu

Spoiler for last episode:

As for the whole show, I didn't think much of it when I started watching it, and it took a long time for me to warm up to it (I maintain that the early stories weren't very good), but I grew to like this series, to an unexpected level. I'm very happy that I didn't drop it (I can thank the demon brothers for that ), it was one of this year's shows that I'll think back very fondly on.

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2013-09-30 at 00:46.
Old 2013-09-30, 02:36   Link #272
ookamigirl

Flashbacks to Sousuke - Shino past were nice.
At least we got to see something new.
As expected Shino's selflessness managed to save his friend.
Shino's little drama with Murasame was pretty dangerous.
All is well that ends well. Nice final episode.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-30, 03:12   Link #273
mistress_kisara

Predictable end but very enjoyable nonetheless, this is one my favorites this summer I hope someone licenses the manga because I don't think we'll get a 2nd season..
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-30, 20:26   Link #274
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Finally caught up....it...it was okay.

Spoiler:
Old 2013-09-30, 21:35   Link #275
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

So.... they skipped the entire thing on Shino's mother..... and Tamazusa became a terribly shallow villain.
Rather than a climatic show down which is too rushed for 2 episodes, I'd prefer if they just end this with a family drama.
Old 2013-10-01, 00:02   Link #276
Puu

Well that last episode was.... anti-climactic.

Spoiler for Episode 26 spoilers?:
Puu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-01, 10:12   Link #277
Parchevich

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
Finally caught up....it...it was okay.

Spoiler:
This was adapted from a manga, actually. The author's name is Miyuki Abe.
Parchevich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-01, 18:17   Link #278
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

For someone who just finished watching the anime and is interested in picking up the manga, what volume/chapter would you recommend starting with?
Old 2013-10-02, 02:27   Link #279
ginger02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger View Post
For someone who just finished watching the anime and is interested in picking up the manga, what volume/chapter would you recommend starting with?
Curious too.

I really did love Shino and Sosuke's relationship. I found it all heart-warming and touching and can still not really figure out what age Sosuke is.
ginger02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 05:06   Link #280
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger View Post
I really recommend starting from the beginning.
The anime cut off stuff all over the places and made huge changes. Almost every arc that's in the anime were done differently in some way. It really is a different experience.

Tags
shoujo, supernatural