AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2010-10-17, 00:33   Link #2241
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

Location: Doing some Digital art. Anyone up for some Doodles? xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAKami View Post
It's not his/her work either.

Proper credit: newPe (pixiv)
Oh woops >< thanks for the correction! ^^

*from a comic strip xD*
Pandabreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 00:38   Link #2242
Decagon
This was meaningless
*Scanlator

So the good guys over at the RH forums have found and translated a ◆Ijbg3iR4eg confirmed spoiler about the goddesses' names with a translation of a an unconfirmed spoiler for next chapter that has those names.
Decagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 02:50   Link #2243
khryoleoz
Power of 9 SoShi-ist

Woah! I love the flag 118 spoilers. The release can't come soon enough for me.
khryoleoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 03:12   Link #2244
Clarste
Human

Well, knowing the names helps speculation about who they could be. Although of course they may not correlate very well; Tenri being Diana wouldn't have made any sense as speculation if we didn't already know about her because her base personality isn't associated with hunting at all. Well, there's the "virgin goddess" thing, but I think we can assume that most of the girls are virgins.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 08:03   Link #2245
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
The second season for the anime has already been announced for '11 spring
so why is that we don't have an ongoing anime sub-forum for this series?
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 12:04   Link #2246
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

^
In order for TWGOK to get a sub-forum, the topic in question has to have a lot activities like lots of people discussing the anime, posting fanarts, episode speculation, character discussion, music, etc

In order words, if there's lot traffic at both of TWGOK anime and manga boards, the moderators might consider granting TWGOK a sub forum.

So, if you want a TWGOK sub forum, well.........Good luck getting more people to get interested with this series.
Old 2010-10-17, 14:02   Link #2247
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
^
In order for TWGOK to get a sub-forum, the topic in question has to have a lot activities like lots of people discussing the anime, posting fanarts, episode speculation, character discussion, music, etc

In order words, if there's lot traffic at both of TWGOK anime and manga boards, the moderators might consider granting TWGOK a sub forum.

So, if you want a TWGOK sub forum, well.........Good luck getting more people to get interested with this series.
This thread already has 2,246 replies. Thats pretty big actually. One of the most active manga thread without sub-forum... I dont know what other activity do you want. Its already very active.

Anime just after two episodes already has 1,006 replieas. Thats also pretty big. I seriously dont see what other activity can you get. Well uploading pics maybe but thats pretty much it. It is active and it is popular and it will have two seasons... Frankly I cannot help but wonder how come TWGOK does not get subforum when something like Amagami SS does.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 14:19   Link #2248
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

From what I heard, it's not about activity, it's about variety of activity in the subject. If there's enough variety in the topics being discussed to qualify for individual thread subdivisions then they'll give the series its own subforum.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 14:44   Link #2249
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

After an extremely busy week, I finally managed to read chapter 117.

Well, what I feared has happened. Kanon was effectively regressed into a plot device to help hasten Kemia's progress. *sigh* Aside from Kanon playing sleeping beauty's role now, I found some of the panels transition weird. Some of the facial expressions don't follow from the previous panels, and while it's not really that distracting, it made the chapter somewhat lacking ...

At least we got some more info on who Vintage are. I found it interesting how instead of just going with describing them as large, powerful evil organization, they were almost likened to an extremist group. Also while the narration confirmed things long speculated, it was still nice to see them becoming factual.

Other than that not really a fan of this weeks chapter. Hopefully things get better down the line for this arc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
This thread already has 2,246 replies. Thats pretty big actually. One of the most active manga thread without sub-forum... I dont know what other activity do you want. Its already very active.

Anime just after two episodes already has 1,006 replieas. Thats also pretty big. I seriously dont see what other activity can you get. Well uploading pics maybe but thats pretty much it. It is active and it is popular and it will have two seasons... Frankly I cannot help but wonder how come TWGOK does not get subforum when something like Amagami SS does.
Didn't Amagami SS get a sub forum on its 4th episode? I think the mods are just waiting to see if the initial excitement would still remain after the first couple of episodes. Look at a recent example, Index and Sora Kake, both of them got a sub forum at the same time (at episode 8(!)) and had a really dedicated user base on the forum (posters in the Sora Kake thread were aiming to get one more so than the Index ones) but once they got a section, the Sora Kake section started dieing off (at some points, the mods would create the episode thread 2 days after the airing) Index on the other hand continued to grow. As for the manga thread being large, Rosario+Vampire has nearly 18k replies and even two anime series and yet they didn't get a sub forum.
Old 2010-10-17, 15:09   Link #2250
AlaAlba

Spoiler:
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 17:37   Link #2251
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Index already had a subforum, since this is S3 (or S2 of index D
Old 2010-10-17, 19:45   Link #2252
NecocYaotl

Spoiler:

進撃の巨人
NecocYaotl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 19:52   Link #2253
MartianMage

75MB worth of fan arts I've collected: http://www.mediafire.com/?a3dmjm1hjqgzzza

and this is my photobucket album which is pretty much the same as the rar(I just updated the album though): http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...wgok%20fanart/
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 20:13   Link #2254
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

^this guys srsly wants to have that subforum

and i'm signing that petition aswell
Old 2010-10-17, 20:40   Link #2255
KROMEangel
Baby Got Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Sabato View Post
75MB worth of fan arts I've collected: http://www.mediafire.com/?a3dmjm1hjqgzzza

and this is my photobucket album which is pretty much the same as the rar(I just updated the album though): http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...wgok%20fanart/
.....Why.

Why would you do this to me?

Edit: WHY

Last edited by KROMEangel; 2010-10-17 at 21:19.
KROMEangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-17, 21:20   Link #2256
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
^this guys srsly wants to have that subforum

and i'm signing that petition aswell
No petition. Get a lot users interested, talking and posting about TWGOK in both anime manga forums about everything in the series including episodes discussion, manga discussion, themes, fanart, speculation, music, Voice actor/actress, pop culture ref, character discussion, anything.

If there's a lot of traffic at both TWGOK, forums then they will make sub-forum to ease everything. If not, well.....too bad.
Old 2010-10-17, 23:12   Link #2257
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
No petition. Get a lot users interested, talking and posting about TWGOK in both anime manga forums about everything in the series including episodes discussion, manga discussion, themes, fanart, speculation, music, Voice actor/actress, pop culture ref, character discussion, anything.

If there's a lot of traffic at both TWGOK, forums then they will make sub-forum to ease everything. If not, well.....too bad.
Watch how you do that. They just deleted a lot of fanart from the anime thread for reason of spoilers. Here is safe, though, according to mods. And do the whole "picture inside a spoiler" thing, too, for three reasons. One, not everybody likes looking at a lot of pics, which is why sub-forums have separate image threads; two, it takes up a lot of space if you don't use spoiler tags; three, and most importantly if you want a sub-forum, just giving links minimizes the impact of posting pics, while using spoiler tags draws attention (especially in a relatively open spoiler thread such as this one). Of course anime art (like from Megami or similar) should be posted in the anime thread.

Anime speculation as it relates to future manga events is also forbidden in the anime thread, due to spoilers, so please talk about it here. Prodigiously. That also includes discussing things that weren't adapted, as they could be revisited later. If we get a lot of (suitable) anime crosstalk in this thread, it will show a need for an anime discussion spoiler thread, which will require a sub-forum.

Basically, just make a bunch of the kinds of posts you would normally post in the various threads of a sub-forum, just post them all in the anime thread (if they're spoiler free and anime-related) or this one.
Old 2010-10-18, 01:22   Link #2258
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

^
Or what quigonkenny said.
Old 2010-10-18, 01:44   Link #2259
KROMEangel
Baby Got Back

Well I get right on that!!

.......that is, once I think of something important to add.
KROMEangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-18, 02:10   Link #2260
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KROMEangel View Post
Fan girls love that stuff plus the Yui arc just adds more fuel to the fire. :3
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen