AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > School Days

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-12, 19:02   Link #181
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by idofgrahf View Post
I'm suprised that Makaoto hasn't turned out to be a rapist yet.
In Summer Days he
Spoiler:
Old 2007-09-12, 19:07   Link #182
GUTB_

Summer Days is just a big omake, don't take it seriously.
Old 2007-09-13, 01:08   Link #183
komichi

Have anyone actually think about it this way? That Makoto really is the son of Satan and was sent to that high school to 'emotionally' punish these slutty hos.

And beside, if school days were to be real life, I don't think it's too uncommon, and that he would be called a hero for being able to bed so many girls.
Old 2007-09-13, 02:43   Link #184
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Even after all this? nah. Son of Satan would be his dad.
Old 2007-09-13, 15:28   Link #185
ayukanon45
Doujin Music Composer

Send a message via MSN to ayukanon45
hes a hero in my book. HUZAH!
Old 2007-09-15, 07:42   Link #186
Echoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayukanon45 View Post
hes a hero in my book. HUZAH!
No comment.

Quote:
Even after all this? nah. Son of Satan would be his dad.
Which would make Makoto the grandson of Satan? Sounds about right.
Old 2007-09-15, 10:18   Link #187
komichi

I second the comment about him being a hero.

The bastard have mad skill and sheer talent, he's at the right place, at the right time and knows the right people. The result scored him a foursome.

If he weren't dating anyone and just sleep around with them, we wouldn't call him a manslut.

But on a serious note, we often complaint about harem master who are too prudish to take the girls' offer and most of us dislike the romance being placed near the end... so here we have a guy who are not unrealistically upright and it's quite a refreshing change. Too bad ep 11 had to go and ruin it...
Old 2007-09-15, 23:58   Link #188
alphabetdude
SKBP KID

HAIL MAKOTO !!!!!!!!! lol j/k

He might have skill and game but we all know hes a playa by accident lol
Old 2007-09-16, 11:20   Link #189
Echoes

He doesn't have any skill or talent, he's just lucky enough to have a bunch of girls throw themselves at him, and then as a result, more girls apparently want him. He hasn't displayed any ability to seduce or even flirt with girls, and he's not very smart, though he is considered good-looking. Believe it or not.
Old 2007-09-16, 14:31   Link #190
alphabetdude
SKBP KID

Yeah he's considered goodlooking , considering as Taisuke is his only competition lol haha

Even though Makoto is stupid and stale he has shown his skills in seduction ala episode 10 with setsuna ( though the result is still up in the air ) and though it may seem as most of the girls throw themselves at him , Makoto does show playa skills by sweet talking them.

Just my two scents ( leaves and listens to Stronger by Kanye West )
Old 2007-09-17, 21:25   Link #191
komichi

I didn't mean seduction skill I meant manipulative skills...

And compared to most male in School Days universe? Yes, he is considerably good-looking, though we all have seen better.
Old 2007-09-17, 21:32   Link #192
Echoes

I don't really see how he's such a manipulative mastermind. Could you elaborate? To me, Makoto is just a moron, jumping from dream scenario to dream scenario without a care in the world for the consequences of his actions.
Old 2007-09-17, 21:43   Link #193
CJL13
God of his own ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
I don't really see how he's such a manipulative mastermind. Could you elaborate? To me, Makoto is just a moron, jumping from dream scenario to dream scenario without a care in the world for the consequences of his actions.
Yeah I mean at first he had no idea how to get anywhere near Kotohana. It wasn't until he started feeling for Sekai that lust took over and he just went to whoever coupld provide.
Old 2007-09-17, 23:17   Link #194
pw1388

I think that Makoto is the biggest pimp in anime history!
Old 2007-09-22, 17:02   Link #195
full metal x

Quote:
Originally Posted by pw1388 View Post
I think that Makoto is the biggest pimp in anime history!
No pimp would impregnate his own ho that just stupid
Old 2007-09-24, 06:18   Link #196
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana View Post
Thanks Skyfall, those threads I thought was really necesary

Well, Makoto isn't the best chracter. He's the most hated ~ he do all the things he want, as be Kotonoha's boyfriend and be Sekai's lover. But he don't mind about if Sekai's heart (or Kotonoha's heart) is hurter. Sex, sex n' sex is all is in his head. From episode 3 and more he's the most hated, why? becouse he wants girls, girls and girls but if he want other girl he ya don't mind about the other girls' heart.

A few days ago, we and a friend was watching one of the episodes, she said to me "He's like Takayuki" [Takayuki Narumi, Kiminozo] and I get up of the chair and say her, "MAKOTO ISN'T AS HE!" I have reasons,
  • Takayuki yes mind about the girls' heart [You know, when Haruka... well, is spoiler and anything related to School Days]
  • He wasn't a ecchi
But at least Takayuki didn't go around having sex with like 5 girls, he remained faithful(well not at the start) to one only and thats Mitsuki

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
Old 2007-09-24, 15:52   Link #197
Lost-Wisdom
Wis-dom-matic

One main reason I hate Makoto, he's just so unreasonable to deal with. Seriously, he doesn't everything wrong and people will end up hating him.

He's a player.
Old 2007-09-26, 10:17   Link #198
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I wish for him to be quartered, dismembered, decapitated, castrated, emasculated, eviscerated, destroyed, murdered, vaporized, terminated ... hmm, I seem to have a lack of words to express myself.
Old 2007-09-26, 21:30   Link #199
haiz123321
Obey me world!

I just noticed something by watching the game ONA(or whatever it's called)

Anyone noticed that Makoto became a playa after Sekai's encouragement to woo Kotonoha? I mean, if Seikai didn't encourage Makoto to go woo Seikai and instead, Seikai took Makoto for herself, wouldn't the future change drastically? I'm not saying that it's Seikai's fault for encouraging Makoto, just that maybe if she didn't encourage him, maybe things would've taken a better turn?

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
Old 2007-09-27, 01:02   Link #200
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
I just noticed something by watching the game ONA(or whatever it's called)

Anyone noticed that Makoto became a playa after Sekai's encouragement to woo Kotonoha? I mean, if Seikai didn't encourage Makoto to go woo Seikai and instead, Seikai took Makoto for herself, wouldn't the future change drastically? I'm not saying that it's Seikai's fault for encouraging Makoto, just that maybe if she didn't encourage him, maybe things would've taken a better turn?
Didn't read through the whole thread but what I see here and to add on to Haiz.

Otome notes that Makoto "used" to be "kinder" and "nicer". Now I understand that people hate Otome but with comments like these there's no way she would be lying or deluding herself. That's the person Otome liked. So I would take it that Makoto was more or less a decent typical average guy that all girls would like in the past.

Then came along this attractive girl and then Makoto's hormones took the best of him and he started taking pictures of her. No big deal. There's no law against taking pictures of people privately...so long as they don't know your doing it...I think....

But anyways, at this point, it wasn't something out of the ordinary. I guess more like he wanted to do that thing about taking a picture of someone you like and if its within a certain period of time then you get to be lovers or something. Eitherway no big deal.

Then came along a girl who had a crush on him who poked her nose into someone else's business. Freedom of information here people, Kotonoha's pictures on Makoto's phone was his own, not her's.

This girl, wanting to feel Makoto, started to teach him how to "touch" a woman and bed her....which obviously is what SHE wants him to do to her and is her way of getting it, regardless it's still NOT what you teach your friend. You teach him to get to 1st base, not jump to 3rd base because that's illegal. Baseball set it that way for a very good reason (at least for these typical scenarios). Otherwise everyone would be jumping to 3rd base.

So Makoto took this to heart and thought everything was about the sex. In reality, when the two started dating Kotonoha was really just about the companionship (At least the first stage anyways, she wasn't about the sex).

Unfortunately Makoto's hormones take hold and now all he thinks about is simply sex. And who better than the one whose he already feels comfortable with?

And from there on hell is unleashed. Sekai literally unleashed a "Sex Monster."

Makoto shares the blame for his actions as an individual should also take his own responsiblities. Nevertheless Sekai also shares the burden as she turned him from a nice guy into this monster. In a way, she is his father. Eitherway, as Sekai noted, none of them had ever done this before which is why it turned hellish (Anyone read Othello?)

Makoto to me just got himself on a lucky streak but his luck is running out. No one taught him any responsiblities apparently....

But that's how I see it anyways after drinking a couple beers, tequilas, blue ice, and losing $100 on a bet.
Closed Thread