AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-01-13, 17:40   Link #2841
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofiel View Post
Skyrim has my full undivided attention. I have pretty much abandoned all MMOs I have been playing for this game. It's got all the immersion I need without the griefers, and complaining. Truly a great game with a great soundtrack. I have verbally cheered playing this game lol. I never do that.
I was in the same spot until recently, when I finally decided to take a break from it. Started with the old games again and finally finished Suikoden 5 (good ending).

I also started on Radiata Stories but I am a bit bummed at the fact that you can only equip things on the main character.
Old 2012-01-13, 18:03   Link #2842
DuoRanger
Banned

i've finished up Mechwarrior 2 Clan Wolf Campaign(Fuck Jade Falcon Weaboos)

Moving now to MW:mercenaries and Ghost Bear's Legacy
DuoRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-13, 20:25   Link #2843
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
I was in the same spot until recently, when I finally decided to take a break from it. Started with the old games again and finally finished Suikoden 5 (good ending).

I also started on Radiata Stories but I am a bit bummed at the fact that you can only equip things on the main character.
I happily got derailed from Skyrim last night to play a bit of Katawa Shoujo. This is really nice for an "open source free beer" game. I do force myself to spend a few minutes a day doing a quick quest to help the guild out in my MMO (that's what most of the guild is doing during our skyrim orgy).
Old 2012-01-14, 06:07   Link #2844
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

finally finish MW3!

surprising nice story

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-14, 09:30   Link #2845
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Just starting Ace Combat: Assault Horizon [PS3]. Went through 4 first missions and really loving the new elements especially the DFM system and the counter moves.
The various gameplay modes like the helicopter gunner mode, the spooky gunner mode, and the helicopter missions are also nice, although they're quite difficult for me. I failed many many times also worthy to mention that each mission feels a lot longer than previous Ace Combat games (and also more tiring ).

The only downside of this game for me might be the HUD. Too many informations to see and the interface colors are very "thin", the texts are also tiny. I had a hard time paying attention to them. But overall, the game is more action-packed and satisfying.
Old 2012-01-14, 13:10   Link #2846
Darkbeat
'אין ייאוש בעולם כלל

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post

Don't give up though, Radiata Stories is a fantastic game. Supremely amusing yet also quite serious and fun. The inability to equip characters outside the main with weapons/armor is balanced by the 180+ people you can recruit and use in battle. Unlike Suikoden games, they can ALL be used in battle XD
Darkbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-15, 14:53   Link #2847
Marulash

Started playing Ragnarok Online again, after being gone for a few years, it seems lot's have changed. It seems like leveling is much easier now. Anyone who play recommend the Ymir server? The VIP bonuses and lower bot count (according to a friend) seems very nice.
Marulash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 19:17   Link #2848
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Recently started Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and played some Black Ops.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 20:38   Link #2849
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Finished RAGE (PC) about a week ago- despite the unsatisfying ending, and perhaps the combination of different game mechanics that gives an "identity crisis" feel to RAGE, it was at least enjoyable. The combat was great, but everything else felt sub-par compared to its competitors. No real point keeping a 20GB game that I won't go back to...
Mostly been going through the Serious Sam games in co-op, it's quite a blast.
Aside from that, the occasional venture into Skyrim.
I really should get around to finishing BioShock and Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Last edited by blaze0041; 2012-01-16 at 21:26.
blaze0041 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-16, 20:50   Link #2850
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Playing the PS360 version of Sonic Unleashed. Yasmine can rot in hell.
Old 2012-01-17, 00:03   Link #2851
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbeat View Post
Don't give up though, Radiata Stories is a fantastic game. Supremely amusing yet also quite serious and fun. The inability to equip characters outside the main with weapons/armor is balanced by the 180+ people you can recruit and use in battle. Unlike Suikoden games, they can ALL be used in battle XD
Well unless I've missed a secret story route then I have to mention that you'll probably want to make two save files because later on the game you'll have to choose sides between the Humans and Non-humans and you wont be able to use the characters that are on the other side.

To this day I honestly wish that there was an alternate third story that'd give you access to all the characters you've recruited.

But still a great game nonetheless. I put enough time into it to get all the characters...except one, I think it was one of the black goblins so I just told myself "I've done enough".LOL

Moving on...

I've been playing "Moero Nekketsu Rizumu (Rythm) Damashii 2" on my DS. Its the JP version of "Elite Beat Agents". I really want to get past the third difficulty to unlock the mode with the cheerleader characters but since my touch screen is busted I'm having a very difficult time. orz

...also waiting for my copy of "Nanoha: Gears of Destiny" to come in the mail.
Old 2012-01-18, 23:54   Link #2852
FrequentGamer
Nocturnal

psn finnaly reactivated me,
so now games im playing are
psp- MHP3RD, MHFU, Corpse Party, Sega Genesis Collection, Disgaea, Disgaea 2, phantasy star portable, phantasy star portable 2.

ipod- World Of Magic, inotia 3, zenonia, zenonia 2, zenonia 3,(soon zenonia 4, but my ipod is incompatable, darn itunes) wild frontier(3rd time), advena, destinia, illusia, RO violet.

wii- mario cart(5th time), super mario world(snes version), FF1, MHtri(still worst mh out there, but ohh well)

computer(when i get it back, 2-4 months)- Fiesta, stick rpg(dont know why i even play it)

and thats all.
wow im a game addict, lol
this list would be longer if it was anime shows you watch, lol

Last edited by FrequentGamer; 2012-01-18 at 23:57. Reason: i fail at spellint. and i fail as a human but win at life
FrequentGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-19, 08:16   Link #2853
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I'm done with Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. It was okay but average...could have been a lot better somehow.

Now, I'm off to play White Knight Chronicles, I've heard it was good though I never had a chance to get to it before.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 20:55   Link #2854
Mateus

Currently Playing:

*Marvel vs Capcom 3 - completed the Capcom side of the game now working on the Marvel side.
*Final Fantasy IV (PS) - After level grinding the hell out of Cecil this game has become remarkably easier.
*LoZ Phantom Hourglass - Stuck somewhere on the first Island...iirc
*WWE'12 - Still unlocking characters and extras
*Fable III - Considering a replay
Old 2012-01-20, 23:05   Link #2855
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

To this day:

Super Robot Wars OGs (PS2): finished OG 1, now going on OG 2.
Chrono Trigger (NDS version): Finished the fight against Magus
Simcity 4: When I'm stressed, still too hard to make a good looking city that actually never fails.
Touhou 8: I was bored last night so I gave it a try... big mistake
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 02:42   Link #2856
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Chrono Trigger (NDS version): Finished the fight against Magus
I remember that fight back on my black and white TV...I was all like, why won't he just die already!
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 02:44   Link #2857
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Been having no life playing SWTOR

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 07:10   Link #2858
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Orc Must die

nothing more satisfying when you just sit back and let the trap do it for you

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 10:03   Link #2859
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

finish Skyrim.I just have to unlock five objectives, and is 1000/1000

i'm currently looking fot the Darkness 2...i liked the first too much!..after playing the Demo..i want to play this game..not only for know the story..but..well..the power of darkness is awesome...you can use it, for kill in many way..and are cool...
Old 2012-01-21, 12:48   Link #2860
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I went and completed Singularity, then played Doom 3 up until I learned that the game doesn't autosave and that my Xbox resets whenever the TV is turned off and then back on... so now I'm back to trying to complete Sonic Unleashed for the 360, so I can then play the Wii version of Sonic Colors.