AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-10-08, 12:07   Link #1021
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Slow things down and give us 2nd season!
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-08, 13:14   Link #1022
Darkbacon
The Masked Panties

They cut out the scene with him and Hijiri lookalike go up stairwell and see Lilith then talking about her oppai. I do like how they made the picture in the background of his phone instead of him carrying it around with him. Also the OP is awesome and the art quality is pretty boss. I'm guessing they're going to cover the arc to where Arata fights Liliths dad.
Old 2014-10-08, 13:25   Link #1023
darkofficer
just a devil

I wonder what is the thema of the headmaster??

And what would selina magus mode look like. Hmmmm
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-08, 13:37   Link #1024
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordZero25 View Post
I've just finished the manga and watched the first episode, i feel the anime will be rushed... they will definitely cut some scenes
How much episode is this again? If it's 1 cour, I believe they have two options : end it at Liese's arc or at the Astral Trinity one. Considering the current pace, the latter is more likely and they will indeed have to cut some stuffs.
Old 2014-10-08, 13:57   Link #1025
Darkbacon
The Masked Panties

I think they might end it at Astral Trinity since he was shown in the OP
Old 2014-10-08, 14:03   Link #1026
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post
Yoshitsugu Matsuoka is:
  • Rabac (Akame ga Kill)
  • Jio Inzagi (Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance)
  • Godou Kusanagi (Campione)
  • Freed Zelzan (High School DxD)
  • Masaki Ichijou (Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei)
  • Sora (No Game No Life)
  • Magellan (Nobunaga the Fool)
  • Kazuto Kirigaya/Kirito (Sword Art Online)
  • Arata Kasuga (Trinity Seven)
He also Aoba(Buddy Complex)
Old 2014-10-08, 14:26   Link #1027
Singally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbacon View Post
They also showed Satan Hijiri and Rogue.
Singally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-08, 14:34   Link #1028
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Oh crap, I forgot that detail.
Old 2014-10-08, 15:06   Link #1029
Idealist 99

Is all the Magic King of every world an alternate version of Arata ???
Shouldn't that mean Lilith is Arata's daughter from another dimension since the Crimson King is an alternate version of arata.
Old 2014-10-08, 15:09   Link #1030
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
How much episode is this again? If it's 1 cour, I believe they have two options : end it at Liese's arc or at the Astral Trinity one. Considering the current pace, the latter is more likely and they will indeed have to cut some stuffs.
It could be split cour... then we'd probably get everything up to the Magical King Arc.

I just rushed 41 chapters of the manga in a single evening. It is interesting, but I fear harem haters will despise this show.

I am also now interested to know how on earth Arata got his hands on Hijiri's toddler drawings, even though Hijiri was apparently sent to Arata when Hijiri was presumably old enough to have had some years of education as a mage, and get her hands on two Legendary Grimmores from another world. I also wouldn't be surprised if Airin and Hijiri are actually long lost twins, or if Hijiri is actually a parallel version of Airin from another, previously destroyed world....

Also, was Arata brainwashed into thinking that Hijiri was his cousin, and were his childhood memories of Hijiri faked? Were Arata's parents mages who met an untimely end?

I also wouldn't be surprised if this manga ends with Arata and his friends rewriting the world on more favorable terms for Mages. Because it seems being a Mage really sucky - lose control of your powers, and you either cease to exist or lose your humanity.

Also, I wonder who was Lilith's mother, and whether she'd ever make an appearance? I presume she was part of the other Demon King's personal Trinity Seven. But was she destroyed with Lilith's Homeworld, or is she somehow still around? Also, if Arata and Lilith were to have children, they are basically starting a Magic King Dynasty. That is of course, if all Magical Kings aren't parallel clones of Arata, in which case it probably skirts too close to incest, and I doubt the mangaka will cross that line.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-08, 15:55   Link #1031
Darkbacon
The Masked Panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealist 99 View Post
Is all the Magic King of every world an alternate version of Arata ???
Shouldn't that mean Lilith is Arata's daughter from another dimension since the Crimson King is an alternate version of arata.
Maybe those who are naturally born as the Magic King look that way because of the Magic King Element making them all look like Astral Trinity.
Old 2014-10-08, 16:12   Link #1032
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
It could be split cour... then we'd probably get everything up to the Magical King Arc.

I just rushed 41 chapters of the manga in a single evening. It is interesting, but I fear harem haters will despise this show.

I am also now interested to know how on earth Arata got his hands on Hijiri's toddler drawings, even though Hijiri was apparently sent to Arata when Hijiri was presumably old enough to have had some years of education as a mage, and get her hands on two Legendary Grimmores from another world. I also wouldn't be surprised if Airin and Hijiri are actually long lost twins, or if Hijiri is actually a parallel version of Airin from another, previously destroyed world....

Also, was Arata brainwashed into thinking that Hijiri was his cousin, and were his childhood memories of Hijiri faked? Were Arata's parents mages who met an untimely end?

I also wouldn't be surprised if this manga ends with Arata and his friends rewriting the world on more favorable terms for Mages. Because it seems being a Mage really sucky - lose control of your powers, and you either cease to exist or lose your humanity.

Also, I wonder who was Lilith's mother, and whether she'd ever make an appearance? I presume she was part of the other Demon King's personal Trinity Seven. But was she destroyed with Lilith's Homeworld, or is she somehow still around? Also, if Arata and Lilith were to have children, they are basically starting a Magic King Dynasty. That is of course, if all Magical Kings aren't parallel clones of Arata, in which case it probably skirts too close to incest, and I doubt the mangaka will cross that line.
to answer some of the questions the relationship between Arata and Hijiri is explained in chapter 29.

Hijri is a mage from Royal Liber academy who was dispatched to arata to pretend to be his cousin. most likely she messed with his memories using her powers. The drawings were probably something she drew and used to make the memories easier to believe.

Arata's parents are missing where they are and what happened to them hasnt been explained yet or what they are.

Lilith's mother is likely from the world that the Arata in the sky tower lived in but what she is who knows. As for her relationship to arata i dont know granted i think he would've revealed that stuff to screw with arata.
I dont think all Magic Kings are parellel to Arata but thats fine.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-08, 16:18   Link #1033
Singally

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
I dont think all Magic Kings are parellel to Arata but thats fine.
This. I think it's the same as how every world has a Trinity Seven, every worlds Magic King appears the same as Arata.
Singally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-08, 16:48   Link #1034
Darkbacon
The Masked Panties

So how does Hijiri want to save Arata? Does she want to separate him from Trinity Seven?
Old 2014-10-08, 16:55   Link #1035
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
So how does Hijiri want to save Arata? Does she want to separate him from Trinity Seven?
Its actually in the same chapter. Normally the Magic King subjugates the T7 and destroy's the world where he lives (but somehow it resets itself). What Hijiri wants to do essentially is take over the world and become the one who destroys the world so arata doesnt have to.
Essentially she wants to become the enemy of the world so Arata doesnt have to.

(Kinda ironic that she fell in love with her mark and has become evil so arata doesnt have to....
By the way you asked about Arin and Hijiri something fun that was mentioned is that Hijiri and Arin have the same magic and amusingly as most know they look alike what i think is the case is that Hijiri and Arin are twins but they went to separate academies.
The other ironic part is that all indications are Hijiri's original mission was to monitor Arata in the hopes that he wouldnt awaken his power and become magic king but Arin is supposed to become the magic King's young bride (Arata's favorite example) so her job was to force arata to become the magic King
Old 2014-10-08, 17:09   Link #1036
Darkbacon
The Masked Panties

I wonder what happened that caused Arata to awaken in his town? Also since he has awoken as a Magic King now Arin doesn't want him to fight anymore which basically means she's abandoning her mission right?
Old 2014-10-08, 21:12   Link #1037
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
I wonder what happened that caused Arata to awaken in his town? Also since he has awoken as a Magic King now Arin doesn't want him to fight anymore which basically means she's abandoning her mission right?
I dont know if she had a mission but its the situation.
What happened to Arin is ironically the same thing that happened to Hijiri. Arin seems to have fallen in love with Arata so even though he's begun to awaken she doesnt want his kind heart to be corrupted by the Magic King power.

Hijiri i think had a similar problem she fell in love with him Im guessing Hijiri's original mission was to watch arata to figure out if he could become a magic king candidate and if so kill him before he can awaken. Obviously she couldnt kill him and the real amusing part is in a backwards way Hijri created the current situation by giving him Sora (The Astil manuscript)
Old 2014-10-08, 21:31   Link #1038
LordZero25
Random Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
12 Episodes according to MAL

「歌は神秘」
LordZero25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-08, 22:01   Link #1039
ImperialFlameGod8190

If its 12 shits gonna get mad rushed granted these chapters can be rather fast so 3 chapters in an episode is possible and a few of the arcs are extremely fast despite it being a few chapters
Old 2014-10-08, 22:11   Link #1040
Ultragunner

^ yup, and according to what we have seen so far, they're gonna make it all the way to when the party encounter "the other Arata", which is quite a big stretch

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, school life, supernatural