5 out of 10 : Below Average 8 10.96%
4 out of 10 : Poor 8 10.96%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 2.74%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 4.11%
1 out of 10 : Painful 10 13.70%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-01-17, 17:03   Link #21
captzork

the series was getting good for the past 3 episodes, but if it's going to go back to filler i might wait for the next 20 episodes to finish up be for watching again.
captzork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-17, 17:13   Link #22
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
Should have quoted that
You Would Love That
Any Way I Can't Wait To see This Ep..
Old 2008-01-17, 19:56   Link #23
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post

And despite my username, I dont actually like Naruto.. its just a word play on Kira Yamato (of Gundam Seed) back when I first registered here and also because at that time GS and Naruto is the only anime I've watched ^.^
Yeah dude you kinda pigeonholed yourself there ...That's why I always prescribed to the theory of never naming myself after an anime or a character because you might lose the passion you once had for that show, or just because of time moving on...Hey you could always ask a mod to let you change it to KiNa ...

As for this ep let's hope Naruto shoots a couple more galaxies at Oro before Sakura and her Triple AAA battery boobies shuts him off...Sakura would still betray Naruto for Sasuke if he asked...Ya'll better remember that before you start giving her props for dropping foxtears ...

I actually think this ep might be good if she pulls a Pan from DBZGT and gets Naruto to realize he's Growlruto (Like Pan helped SSJ4 Golden Ape Goku)...Then Naruto could fight with his mind intact and crush Oro (By spitting accurate galaxies^^)...
Old 2008-01-17, 20:34   Link #24
Seraphis
Seldom Everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Yeah dude you kinda pigeonholed yourself there ...That's why I always prescribed to the theory of never naming myself after an anime or a character because you might lose the passion you once had for that show, or just because of time moving on...Hey you could always ask a mod to let you change it to KiNa ...

As for this ep let's hope Naruto shoots a couple more galaxies at Oro before Sakura and her Triple AAA battery boobies shuts him off...Sakura would still betray Naruto for Sasuke if he asked...Ya'll better remember that before you start giving her props for dropping foxtears ...

I actually think this ep might be good if she pulls a Pan from DBZGT and gets Naruto to realize he's Growlruto (Like Pan helped SSJ4 Golden Ape Goku)...Then Naruto could fight with his mind intact and crush Oro (By spitting accurate galaxies^^)...

What he said!
Seraphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-17, 21:14   Link #25
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:

I have to second that thought.........also the galaxy spitting thing is hilarious
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-17, 22:32   Link #26
ThoHell

The "wild" miniature Kyuubi sure is passive. His roar shakes the earth, his breath clears mountains and trees, but yet he was somehow manage to be tied up for a bit by WOOD! The Kyuubi chakra is poisonous and incinerate everything it touches (except for Naruto), but somehow Yamato was able t place his hand directly on it...........hmm

Last edited by ThoHell; 2008-01-18 at 03:29.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-17, 22:56   Link #27
kimbokasteniv

I don't know, I found that episode pretty good. Sure, there was pretty much no fighting. But, interesting progression, the characters became a little more dynamic, and a great cliffhanger.

Now I'm only left with what did Oro do to Sai? I was left with the impression that Oro is going to use him as a new body, but then in the first ep we see Sai in an apparently normal state... or is that already Oro?
Perhaps someone has some spoiler tags with the answer for me?
kimbokasteniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-17, 23:58   Link #28
BlackShinobi07

This episode was a bit slow.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-18, 00:54   Link #29
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Wow, Sakura's tears almost made me tear up. I'm a sucker for mellowdrama.
Old 2008-01-18, 00:57   Link #30
workingclass

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
This episode was a bit slow.
um the last 40 episodes have been overly slow. nothing new here
workingclass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-18, 01:15   Link #31
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

This episode looked so bad.
There were maybe five full minutes of inanimate frames and lazily animated close ups.

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
diabolistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-18, 01:23   Link #32
EoT
~~

This episode was horrible.. I did not have any sympathy for Sakura crying at all as there was a pathetic build up to it. The pacing was slow as usual and the cliff hanger was very random..
EoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-18, 01:30   Link #33
Jehuty

looks like they used up most of the budget for the chiyo and sakura vs sasori fight.

and now they're using the rejects.

for all the money this show has made, you'd think each episode would be code geass quality D:

but nooooo.

painfully disgusting ep. ugh >_<
Old 2008-01-18, 01:41   Link #34
filthydani

I dont think this anime will make much money if the producers make it like that, they really have to realize that
filthydani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-18, 02:36   Link #35
Ichimaru

it buffles me to see this pathetic character who has been hyped after time skip to have the potential to exceed tsunade, yet shes a burden and lets everyone down

man the f*** up go gtfo and die on a pnj.....
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-18, 04:19   Link #36
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Now why do you have to bring batteries in a ninja show and make it all technical? And guess what, triple A batteries are the type of batteries that one tend not to find when one needs em' the most because all there are, the double A. Cherish it! And darn it, why am I talking about batteries?
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-18, 04:47   Link #37
NibelungTaisa
freshly noob

Looks like even the Kyuubi needs the potty. And it looks like he was in huge pain also because he was all screaming and all red for what, 20 minutes? It must have been so painful for him that he needed Captain Yamato to hold him down for half of that time. I guess swallowing that energyball a few episodes ago is taking its toll on him now. I think people know where I am going with this, and I'm trying to say.
NibelungTaisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-18, 05:33   Link #38
Lumir

Man this episode could and should have been much better IMO. The build up and emotion was almost stabbed and killed with the..

"1" bad animation ( so much for a special jitsu to bring nartuo back it looked sad... just fckin sad)

"2" pace (whole sakura scene except naruto's promise flash backs were idealized, organized, and exicuted wrong)

"3" Kyuubaruto's weak and unintelligent state (fckin wood holding him? And taking years to make a move against anyone?... Some "ultimate monster" the kyuubi is all I see is an overpowered vicious cat with the exception of the galaxy ball)

Anyways Oro fits the "snake" comparison well. Shedding his "skin" and all... gross but effective? I wonder what Sai is up to, but he better hurry since Kabuto is on his way. And how the fck is naruto's clothes still intact? Anyways he is in some serious pain! (just BITS of SKIN left! even the slightest breeze would feel like FIRE!!!), but by the looks of it sakura's healing technique and kyuubi's healing power combine and bring naruto's skin back in no time.

Man I just hope for better future episodes... =_=||
Old 2008-01-18, 05:53   Link #39
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

And overall ok episode IMO.. Lots of static frames .. I seriously dunno what the episode theme is but .. It suppose to set the tone and the emotion turmoil for Sakura first seeing Naruto in that state .. and realise how much Naruto want to keep his promise to her, but the end result by the storyboard team kinda fall flat ..

=.=

As one that follow manga I consider it a weak episode.. but I'm interested to see what anime viewers think of it .. Altho, considering monir have nothing to say but batteries in here.. I wouldnt hold my breath much
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-18, 07:48   Link #40
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

This Ep Was Good I Expected Something Really Good (I Didn't Cry)
Even Sai Come For Two Or There Min ...I Hate His Smile ..I Don't what his Part Of The Ep..(He Come Tease me )..