AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-04-26, 07:17   Link #3241
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

If Four Eyes is impressed, Shioon didn't hit him hard enough. Take him down before he makes a comeback!
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-26, 07:28   Link #3242
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

That kick pose... at the very least a rib is broken.
Old 2013-04-26, 09:19   Link #3243
Xaturas

Chapter ended super fast for me, but oh well what's good ends fast.
Old 2013-04-26, 11:57   Link #3244
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Chapter ended super fast for me, but oh well what's good ends fast.
You know it's good when you want more.
Old 2013-04-26, 12:09   Link #3245
kazzuya13

The surprise of the agent feels like he doesn't know that he is in the presence of the one and only true disciple of the nine arts dragon.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-26, 12:14   Link #3246
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
The surprise of the agent feels like he doesn't know that he is in the presence of the one and only true disciple of the nine arts dragon.
Why would he know?
Old 2013-04-26, 12:27   Link #3247
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
Why would he know?
Probably because everybody know that, it's the hot news in the murin
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-26, 13:08   Link #3248
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Another good chapter. Been really impressed lately. The series is finally getting back into form.

Nice to see the government guy get what he deserves, though I fear the fight is going to attract a lot of attention-- namely of a certain Doctor-- which will lead to Shioon's downfall and the Elders having to save him.
Old 2013-04-26, 13:22   Link #3249
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
Probably because everybody know that, it's the hot news in the murin
Pretty sure they don't really recognize him as more then the ganju with the broken ki center.
Old 2013-04-26, 14:22   Link #3250
Miles Teg

Quote:
Pretty sure they don't really recognize him as more then the ganju with the broken ki center.
From chapter 109 :
Quote:
It's the hottest issue in the Murin. The sunwoo clan is gathering power by setting up Goomoonryong's past disciple as their clan head.
From chapter 67 : Elder Kwon to all the member of the MAA
Quote:
The clan head we now serve is only the past disciple of Goomonryong
If Jeong is not aware of the connection between the two I think it's time he find another job
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-26, 14:24   Link #3251
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Why would he know?
Because he was watching Goommonryong's fight on the rooftop, remember? So he should at elast know who Shioon is (though he might not've been very impressed with Shioon from what he saw on the rooftop and so taken the ""offical" version that Shioon was just a dupe of Goomoonryong who was taught an trick or two to heart...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-26, 15:33   Link #3252
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
From chapter 109 :

From chapter 67 : Elder Kwon to all the member of the MAA

If Jeong is not aware of the connection between the two I think it's time he find another job
He knows that Shioon is the Gaju of the Sunwoo clan, after all he taunted Shioon by badmouthing the clan.
What he doesn't know is that Shioon's Ki center is (most likely) no longer broken, he gained a super body and his martial arts level is way better than he expected, Glasses still thought that Shioon is a walking punching bag.
Old 2013-04-26, 16:01   Link #3253
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
I'm sure he knew, this was just the first time he realized Shioon is smilar to his master.

Anyway, the chapter was great, it's nice to see Shioon continuing to be badass, and the civil servant deserves what he gets. I hope we'll see a fight between the doctor and Elder Kwon.

As for Shioon's new body, I'm sure something similar will happen to Sosul, so I'll look forward to that.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 09:27   Link #3254
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
I'm sure he knew, this was just the first time he realized Shioon is smilar to his master.

Anyway, the chapter was great, it's nice to see Shioon continuing to be badass, and the civil servant deserves what he gets. I hope we'll see a fight between the doctor and Elder Kwon.

As for Shioon's new body, I'm sure something similar will happen to Sosul, so I'll look forward to that.
Sosol already overcame her limitation. In the past chapter he made a guy incinerate. The only thing I hate she and nine arts are working for the guy who is trying to kill Shiion
Old 2013-04-27, 11:10   Link #3255
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Sosol already overcame her limitation. In the past chapter he made a guy incinerate. The only thing I hate she and nine arts are working for the guy who is trying to kill Shiion
And apparently, they've become murderers in the process with no qualms about killing people in cold blood.

Last edited by KLGChaos; 2013-04-27 at 13:47.
KLGChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 11:23   Link #3256
Xacual

Wait 9A and Sosul have no connection to the group trying to kill Shioon except only peripherally. They want to join up remember but 9A turned them down and said if they could conquer the city. I bet neither 9A or Sosul even know that Shioon is back involved in Murim again.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-27, 11:54   Link #3257
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Sosol already overcame her limitation. In the past chapter he made a guy incinerate.
I know she can use ki now, I'm saying that it won't stop there. She'll probably go through the same transformation as Shioon and start looking her age. She can't compete with Jin-ie, Sera and Sae-hee with a kid's body, not to mention becoming a master martial artist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
And apparently, they've become murderers in the process with qualms about killing people in cold blood.
Nine Arts Dragon was always a cold blooded murderer, and Sosul, no matter how much she may hate the insitution, is a member of Murim, so her viewpoint on killing is already different from normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I bet neither 9A or Sosul even know that Shioon is back involved in Murim again.
Nine Arts probably doesn't know, but Sosul was the one that made Shioon temporary Gaju, so she knows. I doubt either of them know he fixed his ki center.

Last edited by Endscape; 2013-04-27 at 12:39.
Old 2013-04-27, 11:58   Link #3258
kazzuya13

Quote:
I know she can use ki now, I'm saying that it won't stop there. She'll probably go through the same transformation as Shioon and start looking her age. She can't compete with Jin-ie, Sera and Sae-hee with a kid's body, not to mention becoming a master martial artist.

Nine Arts Dragon was always a cold blooded murderer, and Sosul, no matter how much she may hate the insitution, is a member of Murim, so her viewpoint on killing is already different from normal.

Nine Arts probably doesn't know, but Sosul was the one that asked made Shioon temporary Gaju, so she knows. I doubt either of them know he fixed his ki center.
She doesn't need a grown up body to compete. Some even prefer a body type like her.
Old 2013-04-27, 12:27   Link #3259
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
She doesn't need a grown up body to compete. Some even prefer a body type like her.
She isn't a DFC, she has the body of a ten year old girl. Shioon doesn't strike me as a lolicon.

Old 2013-04-27, 12:31   Link #3260
kazzuya13

Quote:
She isn't a DFC, she has the body of a ten year old girl. Shioon doesn't strike me as a lolicon.
But he still thinks Sosol as cute and to me that's a plus.

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves