AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-02-28, 21:46   Link #1081
creb
Hiding Under Your Bed

Major info dump.

That said, I'm still completely in the dark as to how monitoring Kai's condition factors into Sanada's mission to stop KK.

Or what the deal is with robots. That "illusion" of Misaki destroying all the robots, combined with the robot show is still major confusing as to what it has to do with the plot.

Or what Misaki was doing playing Kill-Ballad. Or why there were AI playing it.

So, if KK is controlling Airi, presumably he's controlling Misaki as well. Wonder how he goes about doing it, because I have to wonder what stops him from just controlling....everyone. Or was it a one-time deal with the SS Anemone incident? "Mass human body experiment" sounds suggestive. Though, in Misaki's case, it doesn't appear to be 100%, as she whispered Aki's name before getting a "headache" (presumably clamping back down on the real Misaki at that point).

Anyways, I'm sure his arrogance will be his downfall. Any evil mastermind who plays dramatic music as his calling card is doomed. Doomed, I say.

Edit: On a much less serious note, any handgun that can be shot with such accuracy one-handed by a little girl who's been asleep for years can't possibly have much stopping power. I've probably been hit by harder, when I was young and we'd shoot BBs at each other.
Also, cake.

Last edited by creb; 2013-02-28 at 21:58.
creb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 23:55   Link #1082
trinitem
Dedicated Lurker

With regards to episode 19, Suzuha would be proud .
trinitem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 02:36   Link #1083
Entravity

Awwww yeaaahhh. Things are really picking up now. Liking how things are turning out and can't wait for more.
Old 2013-03-01, 03:26   Link #1084
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Kimijima Kou = Kayaba Akihiko? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by articuzwolf View Post
now I started to think that Kimijima Kou is the mastermind behind all of these mess and tried to blame it to exoskeleton due to some plot of revenge

first he made robot malfunction all over the world and finished with spreading conspiracy theory all over the world to cause mass-panic/hysteria
see see see

not all correct though but close enough =3

3 episodes left and still couldn't see how this show will end

btw, does that mean Gejine is actually Kimijima Kou?

Last edited by articuzwolf; 2013-03-01 at 03:38.
articuzwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 04:14   Link #1085
molitar

So Misaki is a part of the Committee of 300.. probably brainwashed but most of them probably are. The reason for the reports being sent out and the last episode of Gunvarel was to cause mass hysteria/panic.

The police and military trying to quell the panic gives them the opportunity to take over the space centers to launch black hole bomb into space. Really does appear they want to destroy the world as several black holes starting in space would end up merging into a big one.

Next they wanted Frau captured so the reason for taking over the top players was probably to dig Frau out of hiding so when she starts becoming active on the net and trying to find out what is going on she was exposing her location.

Quite the plot Illusion making devices that cause you to see what is not there.. Last episode of Gunvarel not released to be released at a later date with an anime of the Kimijimou Reports. The discovery of Airi that has been mentally conditioned so he can take over her body.. And the KK Reports being released publically. All of this so that the committee could launch bombs into space that will eventually destroy the Earth.
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 06:07   Link #1086
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
So Misaki is a part of the Committee of 300.. probably brainwashed but most of them probably are. The reason for the reports being sent out and the last episode of Gunvarel was to cause mass hysteria/panic.

The police and military trying to quell the panic gives them the opportunity to take over the space centers to launch black hole bomb into space. Really does appear they want to destroy the world as several black holes starting in space would end up merging into a big one.

Next they wanted Frau captured so the reason for taking over the top players was probably to dig Frau out of hiding so when she starts becoming active on the net and trying to find out what is going on she was exposing her location.

Quite the plot Illusion making devices that cause you to see what is not there.. Last episode of Gunvarel not released to be released at a later date with an anime of the Kimijimou Reports. The discovery of Airi that has been mentally conditioned so he can take over her body.. And the KK Reports being released publically. All of this so that the committee could launch bombs into space that will eventually destroy the Earth.
Doubt it >>> at most she is member of rounds.
they do dirty jobs for Committee of 300 and from what we know about them that only world most skillets ,smartest or ruthless villains can join them like Okabe from cd drama.
(Committee of 300 = world wide organization)
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 12:45   Link #1087
Midonin
Last Engage

R;N 19 - You Get to Burning

Everything up to now has merely been to play into Kimijima's hands, huh? That's a lot of planning ahead, and unlike S;G, there's no alternate timeline do-overs. That moment when GB-2 was destroyed was one of the harshest moments of the series. It put up something of a fight, but a spider-tank like that was never going to be used for good in the first place. It just looks so menacing. The show's been pretty well put together, and now that all the pieces are falling into place, it's still doing a fine job. The only people who don't have roles to play so far are Jun and Subaru, both for obvious reasons, but I am curious if their time will come. We also haven't gotten that scene that was in the start of the show yet. Maybe it's the final one? A lot has been answered, but it only opens up more questions. Also, really glad that Aki's depression was only temporary. Without her determined spirit, the show wouldn't be half as fun as it is.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 12:52   Link #1088
ookamigirl

Misa storming through the expo in her robot suit was cool.
Going berserk in Exo skeleton was not cool at all.
What happened to her, she totally lost it. Aki took it really badly.
So what now, Kimijima is behind it all?
JAXA girl has some nice and useful skills.
So Kimijima is using Airi as a body for his plans. So his was behind everything.
All the incidents and robot problems. Can't wait to watch next episode.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 15:45   Link #1089
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Well played R;N. So everything i've been thinking has been according to plan and the real enemy is the complete opposite. No wonder Sawada was aiming a gun at the fake Misaki. Interesting illusion, like how she remote controlled the robot. So either she got brainwashed or is doing all this on purpose, but either way she's Kimijima's pawn. Nice job by Nae to see Kona. Wonder how they'll get past Kimijima and Airi now. I can't help but laugh at how things turned out. Kai got massively played. So Mizuka partly knew Kimijima was bad news.
Old 2013-03-01, 17:29   Link #1090
kakakka

So a stalled series I got and just decided to marathon the whole thing. I gotta say, this is getting good. The pacing is okay, but it's worth with the whole mystery around it. I hope to see how this ends when I finish the whole series in the future.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 17:46   Link #1091
Gohan78
Awakened One

The Misaki illusion was a bit over the top, even for this show. Augmented Reality is one thing, but a full 3D hologram so perfect that it fooled everyone, even in motion?

If Kimijima is the mastermind, then why did he make retrieving the reports so complex? What if Kai lost his motivation halfway through? Even Light Yagami would be surprised by the sheer audacity of Kimijima's plan.
(De Vermis Mysteriis)
Gohan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 22:16   Link #1092
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

First I just thought he was a bad shot but a Misaki was hologram made more since

If your going to destroy the other robot you should at less let the people get in the stands
Old 2013-03-01, 22:43   Link #1093
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
If your going to destroy the other robot you should at less let the people get in the stands
As far as we know, Misaki is part of a conspiracy that plans to kill 5 billion people. Why would she worry about the safety of several hundred people at an expo?

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 22:50   Link #1094
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
Edit: On a much less serious note, any handgun that can be shot with such accuracy one-handed by a little girl who's been asleep for years can't possibly have much stopping power. I've probably been hit by harder, when I was young and we'd shoot BBs at each other.
Good point . It’s another hiccup of this sci-fi anime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gohan78 View Post
The Misaki illusion was a bit over the top, even for this show. Augmented Reality is one thing, but a full 3D hologram so perfect that it fooled everyone, even in motion?

If Kimijima is the mastermind, then why did he make retrieving the reports so complex? What if Kai lost his motivation halfway through? Even Light Yagami would be surprised by the sheer audacity of Kimijima's plan.
The 3D hologram in this episode rivals Kaiba Corporation’s Solid Vision System. It will make Seto Kaiba so proud.

And I also agree about the plan being too reliance on one boy's motivation. Still, I'll just wait for more details to be put together before judging it.
Old 2013-03-01, 23:06   Link #1095
LROlsson

Misaki was not a hologram though, she was a delusion syncro. If you wonder what a delusion syncro is you should play Chaos;head. Havent seen the anime version so i can't say if they explain it well.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 00:32   Link #1096
U. N. Owen
Realistic Idealist

I've never been so glad to have played and completed C;H and S;G as I was for the entirety of this episode.

Loved the twists. LOVED the references.
Old 2013-03-02, 08:05   Link #1097
AC-Phoenix
Detective

SERN is back...
Now he will make an appearance soon too...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 09:11   Link #1098
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

So Kimijima Kou is the real mastermind here. That explains why Mizuka died. Kou doesn't want her interference in his plans.

Looks like Kai helped start the end of the world. Congratulations./sarcasm/ Let's see how will they deal with an immortal Kimijima Kou who is in the network.
Old 2013-03-02, 12:09   Link #1099
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

I'm still trying to get my head around all this new things.

I'm blown away, that's all

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Arturia Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 13:09   Link #1100
Dextro
He Without a Title

I loled quite a big when they mentioned "S_Braun". Uhhh... I have nooo idea who it might be. /s

One things for sure though: Nae grew up to be pretty badass. I'm guessing that R;N is in a timeline where she joined SERN as well but didn't go on a revenge spree hum?

That was a great episode. This show hasn't been amazing all the way through but at least it has been consistently growing in tension as it goes along and it's paying off. I have a pet theory as to that scene at the start and I'm guessing many others reached the same conclusion as well: Gunbuild-1 is probably going to be used to remove that bomb from the rocket in the launchpad or something.

Tags
science fiction