Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-04-28, 01:19   Link #2521
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzurial
ok, I'll put some up so we can see more pictures of Lex's neat bangs!!

...My walls are all bare cuz I'm moving out.. all that's left now is me and the bee.
Spoiler:
Didn't expect you to actually post :P But thanks!!! .... How'd the Bee get in there?

I'm gonna post some pics of me at an event right after I got my haircut ... this is about 2 months ago.

Spoiler:
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 01:22   Link #2522
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantidor
Fine, im posting a real pic ( the other one was my cousin )

Spoiler:
Being a mantis is Heaven's Gift? You being a male mantis... you do realize that the female mantis EATS the male mantis after they mate right?

Well, it's really not that much different with us humans if you think about it. After you get married, the female human proceeds to eat the human male alive, it just takes much longer and she eats the man's soul instead of his body .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzurial
...My walls are all bare cuz I'm moving out.. all that's left now is me and the bee.
Spoiler:
Humm... for some reason. I always thought Tzurial was a gay guy. I guess she was a straight female! Anyone else had this misconception at all? No offense Tzurial, I'm just insane.

Blast, I've posted in this stupid thread that I told myself I would not post in. Ah well, I'll post a pic of myself later if I can get one scanned or I'll find a old one off my hdd to post.
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 01:29   Link #2523
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade
Humm... for some reason. I always thought Tzurial was a gay guy. I guess she was a straight female! Anyone else had this misconception at all? No offense Tzurial, I'm just insane.
Seems like she has fooled you
By the way, I think it's written in Tzurial's profile that she's not a guy

Is it me or is there some fake photos today?

Last edited by Thany; 2004-04-28 at 03:41.
Thany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 01:31   Link #2524
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Quote:
Being a mantis is Heaven's Gift? You being a male mantis... you do realize that the female mantis EATS the male mantis after they mate right?

Well, it's really not that much different with us humans if you think about it. After you get married, the female human proceeds to eat the human male alive, it just takes much longer and she eats the man's soul instead of his body .
that's a misconception! sometimes the male survives, he only gets killed if he aproachess to much to the female after the mating, besides who says im going to mate a female... mantis???

I though the same about Tzurial because of the pic she post here a long time ago...
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 01:39   Link #2525
CerealKiller
MoralMan

Send a message via AIM to CerealKiller Send a message via MSN to CerealKiller Send a message via Yahoo to CerealKiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo
@ CerealKiller Do you wear suits a lot? Although, I wouldn't blame you if you did...
Nope, only on holidays or other special occasions, and that's when the most pics are taken.
CerealKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 01:40   Link #2526
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany
By the way, I think it's wrtitten in Tzurial's profile that she's not a guy

Possible, I'm not one to complain if I've been fooled...

BUT I WASN'T FOOLED SO HAH AND MEH!! =P

AH-Hem... Speaking of profiles(I don't look at alot of people's) I just saw yours Thany . Unspecified for gender? You do realize I can no longer call you "Ebil Queen" with that statement. Pity, I rather thought it was catchy. I'll now call you "The Person that is Ebil". Doesn't have quite the same ZING but hey, I should be politically correct like the respectful gook I'm suppose to be!
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 01:49   Link #2527
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
Lex Those are great pictures! Such an orange jacket!

Slade wow! I know if I ever wanted to give off any sort of misconception..that would be it! ..It's ok, I don't look at profiles either, I just kinda guess.

And don't worry about posting your pic, I think youre entiled to a few jeering comments before people start demanding it ..but I think I'll start the demanding now anyway. POST IT (you know you wanna)

Quote:
I though the same about Tzurial because of the pic she post here a long time ago...
yes! I knew that underwear model would come in handy later! And youre not allowed to be a mantis!! We already saw the back of your head! (though the bug was cute..needs a hat though)
Tzurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 02:18   Link #2528
Slade xTekno
Tekkaman Blade!

Quote:
that's a misconception! sometimes the male survives, he only gets killed if he aproachess to much to the female after the mating, besides who says im going to mate a female... mantis???

I'm having trouble picturing the male mantis + female human offspring...
I really need to post some pics here. Maybe I can use the Journalism cameras...
Slade xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 02:36   Link #2529
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade xTekno
I'm having trouble picturing the male mantis + female human offspring...
I really need to post some pics here. Maybe I can use the Journalism cameras...
the offspring will look kind of like this

Spoiler:

anyway I will never mate with a female human, sorry.

Last edited by mantidor; 2004-04-28 at 02:49.
Old 2004-04-28, 03:43   Link #2530
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Possible, I'm not one to complain if I've been fooled...

BUT I WASN'T FOOLED SO HAH AND MEH!! =P

AH-Hem... Speaking of profiles(I don't look at alot of people's) I just saw yours Thany . Unspecified for gender? You do realize I can no longer call you "Ebil Queen" with that statement. Pity, I rather thought it was catchy. I'll now call you "The Person that is Ebil". Doesn't have quite the same ZING but hey, I should be politically correct like the respectful gook I'm suppose to be!
... You shouldn't look at someone profile, it's like stalking what that person is doing ^^ Wait... I'm doing it too, so it must be ok...
By the way, you can call me whatever you want, it doesn't matter to me, just take your guess...

Last edited by Thany; 2004-04-28 at 04:14.
Thany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 07:12   Link #2531
MikoKikyo

whoa what's this? everyone's posting in this thread now, I can't wait to see those faces

Tzurial and Lexander - you guys rock

Quote:
Blast, I've posted in this stupid thread that I told myself I would not post in. Ah well, I'll post a pic of myself later if I can get one scanned or I'll find a old one off my hdd to post.
yay! *don't worry though I think I posted here some twenty times before I started posting pictures* but then I couldn't stop :X
MikoKikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 14:39   Link #2532
Nothing Special
Hello.

Great pictures everyone, especially Bun-kun. You look a little like my cousin. And your fiancé looks like a Cambodian actress.

Guess it's about time for me to re-post my picture. This was from a year ago; I have no recent pictures. In this post somewhere, there is a one-pixel image link.

Damn, I almost feel bad for making you people work so hard for someone so average as myself. Almost.

Hint: Look for a dark pixel.
Nothing Special is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 14:54   Link #2533
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing Special
Great pictures everyone, especially Bun-kun. You look a little like my cousin. And your fiancé looks like a Cambodian actress.

Guess it's about time for me to re-post my picture. This was from a year ago; I have no recent pictures. In this post somewhere, there is a one-pixel image link.

Damn, I almost feel bad for making you people work so hard for someone so average as myself. Almost.

Hint: Look for a dark pixel.
everyone click at the dot after the "almost" sorry Nothing Special, I found it rather quickly, maybe Im just lucky
Old 2004-04-28, 14:58   Link #2534
Thany
Unfair

A '.'?
For the lazy ones here's the photo

Clicky clicky
Quite easy to figure it out, just try to get it.
Mantidor beat me at this, but at least I gave the link...
Mantidor you will die of a painful death!
Old 2004-04-28, 15:05   Link #2535
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Quote:
A '.'?
For the lazy ones here's the photo

Clicky clicky
Quite easy to figure it out, just try to get it.
Mantidor beat me at this, but at least I gave the link...
Mantidor you will die of a painful death!
My third death threat!

now where's your picture thany? post it!
Old 2004-04-28, 15:13   Link #2536
Sakaki
Watakushi wa heiki desu!

Send a message via AIM to Sakaki
Thanks for the welcome and comments everybody. The marker washed off pretty easily, so no problem there. That was one of the funnest nights I've ever had. (Of course a good quantity of free Asahi beer probably helped, but really the people made it great. It was at a festival in Sakaide city)

There is allot of good pictures here. Bun-kun's look really nice, and if I might say so I though that Cammie looked very cute in the cell phone topic. ( I thought you looked like you were still a college brat. {Of course I am in my 40's so every one younger looks like a kid to me. })
Sakaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 16:31   Link #2537
gravitation
Don't use animesuki now..

Tzurial! Ooooo! You always look pretty Tzurial! Almost pretty enough to turn a gay guy straight..or bi *gasp* hehe just kidding but you are *very* pretty
P.S I love the image you used for your sig, i am currently downloading a batch of images by the same artist on BT
gravitation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 16:37   Link #2538
Nothing Special
Hello.

Darn.

/me thinks of something harder.

Next time, I'll post a few dozen pixels, each linking to a different webpage with each page linking to each other, so you're basically running around in circles. If you find the correct page, you then must read and agree to a 50-page EULA. Afterwards, you must sacrifice your first-born. You also must give me a portion of your earnings for the year. It is then that you will get the privilege of seeing another picture of me.

Err… on second thought, if history has taught me anything, it's that someone will get all that done in a minute. Man, I put in ten minutes of my life to hide my face and you guys find it in sixty seconds. I'm such a loser. -_-'

Ok, I won't try to hide next picture… which I'll post later.
Nothing Special is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 21:07   Link #2539
dragonz20
Cantonese Dimples

Send a message via AIM to dragonz20
Quote:
By the way, I think it's written in Tzurial's profile that she's not a guy

Funny (and weird) but I also thought that Tzurial was a guy and I never did check her profile. I wonder what made us think that she was a guy? hhmmm... tis a puzzlement...
Lookin' good there Tzurial
dragonz20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 21:17   Link #2540
Bun-kun
Liberal Screamer

Send a message via AIM to Bun-kun
I always though Tzurial was a girl hmm..., anyways I have to admitted you are looking good there, hows the moving going ( I always hate moving)
Bun-kun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
photo