AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-03-07, 12:16   Link #21
james0246

The most interesting quote (to me) was Madara indicating that he knows how to come back to life, and he could have taught this technique to Hashirama.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 12:18   Link #22
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
The most interesting quote (to me) was Madara indicating that he knows how to come back to life, and he could have taught this technique to Hashirama.
yep I think it has something to do with implanting a part of yourself in another ninja (*cough* obito *ahem*) and then being revived through edo-tensei and merging like in dbz. hopefully with the dance and finger connection, but I won't hold my breath
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 12:23   Link #23
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

This may sound like a really weird theory, but do we know whether Itachi knows who the man behind the mask really is? Because lately I've been considering the (unlikely) possibility that Fugaku might be the man behind the mask. It would certainly add another layer to the conversations he had with Itachi, and he was suspiciously missing on the night of the Nine Tails attack. He also seems like he would be the appropriate age. The hair's a bit off, but it's nothing an old-fashioned ninja disguise couldn't fix.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 12:35   Link #24
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
itachi is the level headed one here. he would find a way to stop kabuto, his problem is sasuke followed him and sasuke being a insane kid wont listen to reason and he probably try to kill kabuto instead of mind raping him and forcing him to stop it.
Sasuke will kill Kabuto for the sake of keeping Itachi "alive". That's just how crazy he is.

And it's hilarious that Gaara is spamming sand pyramids. Does the Naruto universe actually take place in Egypt/Africa?
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 13:59   Link #25
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
Sasuke will kill Kabuto for the sake of keeping Itachi "alive". That's just how crazy he is.

And it's hilarious that Gaara is spamming sand pyramids. Does the Naruto universe actually take place in Egypt/Africa?
Sasuke 1st needs to find out that Kabuto revived Itachi (if Sasuke doesn't already know this) but Sasuke may just kill Kabuto to help Itachi.

Sasuke's shadow can be seen on the last page so it looks like it will be Sasuke and Itachi vs Kabuto.

The way Itachi talked on the last page makes me think Itachi either hasn't thought to use genjutsu on Kabuto to make him stop Edo tensei or he can't stop the jutsu for some reason.

Tsunade will probably survive by healing but Raikage will then see her old form which may put him off Tsunade.

Last edited by TimeMask; 2012-03-08 at 07:31.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 14:12   Link #26
Hiking_Bear

Quote:

Wait. How was Itachi going to be released from the Edo Tensei anyway? I assume Kabuto can't do it, otherwise he would have done so before Itachi sealed Nagato. I don't think Itachi can find release from Edo Tensei until he reaches some kind of inner peace the way Sasori and others did. For that to happen, I think Sasuke must have a change of heart, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Or maybe Kabuto can end Itachi's Edo Tensei, but he'd have to end all of them ?
Old 2012-03-07, 14:21   Link #27
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

You noticed that Kabuto's Tail noticed Sasuke. Kabuto then laughs saying how his luck has turned - finding Sasuke! Itachi realize that it's worst that he thought... So...

Sasuke wants Kabuto dead (pure hatred)

Itachi will FIGHT Sasuke to prevent Kabuto's death (for the Leaf)

Kabuto will try and take out Itachi and steal Sasuke! (for his own scheme)

Wow... a free for all? Can Kishi be this clever? NAH

Sasuke should have listened to Itachi to "stay there" and not go in front of the damn hole. XD
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 14:23   Link #28
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Assuming Madara did know Edo Tensei, do you think it is possible that he summoned Tobi via Edo Tensei, while using his own body as a sacrifice? Although that would leave the part of there being two of him around atm...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 14:35   Link #29
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
Wait. How was Itachi going to be released from the Edo Tensei anyway? I assume Kabuto can't do it, otherwise he would have done so before Itachi sealed Nagato. I don't think Itachi can find release from Edo Tensei until he reaches some kind of inner peace the way Sasori and others did. For that to happen, I think Sasuke must have a change of heart, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Or maybe Kabuto can end Itachi's Edo Tensei, but he'd have to end all of them ?
kabuto can't control him but he can end the tech and make him disappear, which i think would make them all disappear. he has 2 possible reasons to keep itachi around:

1) to inadvertently help him capture/kill sasuke
2) to release orochimaru from itachi's sealing sword

he can always summon madara back to help him out if need be and if things get too crazy, like madara siding with sasuke and/or itachi then kabuto can just end the edo tensei technique and get rid of everyone but sasuke
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 14:50   Link #30
Ero-Senn1n

Kabuto shouting how lucky he is now will bring him bad luck, he should at least survive until he reveals what was his goal.

Now we will see if it is true what Tsunade said to Orochimaru many chapters ago, she said she can't die in battle because of her super-regeneration powers. She used that only once against Orochimaru, but now it seem she may have to use it more than once, if Madara continues like this for another chapter.

I always thought that Itachi will use a genjutsu on Kabuto to stop this Edo-Tensei, that this was his plan. But in the end of this chapter Itachi says that he didn't expect this, so now i wonder if Itachi is able to use any genjutsu now, or the genjutsu that was used on Itachi would break if he tries to use any genjutsu. Because until now Itachi didn't use any genjutsu (after the crow). But Itachi saving those arrogant kages from death would be a priceless moment, i still hope that can happen a few chapters from now

The most interesting situation would be if Itachi is again forced to choose between saving Sasuke or saving the kages, similarily as choosing between Konoha and Sasuke. Of course saving the kages also means a lot for saving the alliance and the world, since they are the leaders of the war against Tobi. On the other hand Sasuke is now clearly on the evil side, but even then Itachi still believes that Naruto can turn him back to the good side. I'm sure whatever Itachi decides the outcome this time will be good, so he can leave the world in a happy state, just like many others who were brought back by Edo-Tensei to have their happy-end.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 14:56   Link #31
octaviahawk
Wingedmercury

First of all, Tsunade-chan, PLEASE BE OKAY! I have a secret fangirl hope that Tsunade is compatible with the First Hokage's Wood jutsu, via her chakra dna or whatever, lol, and that she is able to totally overcome being impaled by it...

Seriously, can we have one bad-ass kunoichi moment? Something a la Chio + Sakura vrs. Sasori? Can Tsunade just own Madara now, please????

Quote:

Dude. Sasuke is so mentally unstable, I could totally see that happening. CLUSTERFUCK NO JUTSU! I'm really looking forward to seeing how the Sasuke/Itachi/Kabuto thing breaks down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
kabuto can't control him but he can end the tech and make him disappear, which i think would make them all disappear. he has 2 possible reasons to keep itachi around:

1) to inadvertently help him capture/kill sasuke
2) to release orochimaru from itachi's sealing sword
Gods, I really hope Orochimaru doesn't come back. One creepy snake dude is enough per anime....
Old 2012-03-07, 15:09   Link #32
Mateus

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-03-07, 15:10   Link #33
ChronoReverse

I'm thinking that normally Itachi would have just Tsukiyomi'd Kabuto's ass but now he can't because Sasuke's there.

@Mateus
Oh yes. With sure brute force too.
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 15:39   Link #34
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Assuming Madara did know Edo Tensei, do you think it is possible that he summoned Tobi via Edo Tensei, while using his own body as a sacrifice? Although that would leave the part of there being two of him around atm...
It could also be as simple as splitting his soul. We already know (via demostration on Orochimaru's part (and even the Jyuubi's part)) that a soul in the Narutoverse can be split. Consequently, Tobi could still be Madara, and Madara could be Tobi.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 16:12   Link #35
ChronoReverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
How does this keep him from doing so?

I think its a bit strange, that a master of the Sharingan shouldn't be able to make Kabuto do as he wants.
Because one second is sufficient for Sasuke to be stupid and do something like stab Itachi/Kabuto and thus ruining the effort. I blame Sasuke for everyone's problems =)
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 16:28   Link #36
Casshern

I think it would be more interesting if Sasuke had a chance to meet edo tensei Madara, so hopefully Sasuke will kill both Itachi and Kabuto while Madara keeps doing what he's doing. If Kishi has any sense of irony he'll have Sasuke mind-rape Itachi.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 16:33   Link #37
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I hope Tsunade doesn't die, it'll be an atrocity to boob lovers everywhere D:
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 16:48   Link #38
SeanQ

Can't he just genjutsu the guy and get it over with?
Old 2012-03-07, 16:49   Link #39
gohanhd
The Unbleached Beast

Cant Itachi just use his eyes to force kabuto? (he did say that some time ago, to tobi right? or that just a tobi thing)
Old 2012-03-07, 17:22   Link #40
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by gohanhd View Post
Cant Itachi just use his eyes to force kabuto? (he did say that some time ago, to tobi right? or that just a tobi thing)
If I recall correctly, Kabuto said he needed to make a specific sequence of three seals to do the jutsu. He told Madara, but Itachi doesn't know the proper seal sequence. Then again, you'd think the Sharingan should be able to make Kabuto talk if it was able to get the location of the Rinnegan from Konan...
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion