AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-04-17, 02:00   Link #281
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Maigo strikes again

Spoiler:
We still got to see it anyway: 56.2 kg, or about 124 lbs. Her height is 168.0cm, which is about 5'6".

Teiichi is right: she really has nothing to be embarrassed about. She's quite healthy. Hell, with those measurements she could pass off as a high school student or a young adult. If Yuuko really is a middle schooler, then she's really healthy.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 02:22   Link #282
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
We still got to see it anyway: 56.2 kg, or about 124 lbs. Her height is 168.0cm, which is about 5'6".

Teiichi is right: she really has nothing to be embarrassed about. She's quite healthy. Hell, with those measurements she could pass off as a high school student or a young adult. If Yuuko really is a middle schooler, then she's really healthy.
Size 88 too
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 03:11   Link #283
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Also, additional info from page 29 of this chapter: Yuuko's eyesight is 20/10 (decimal value = 2.00), and she doesn't have any hearing problems. (Just something minor.)
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 03:43   Link #284
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Seeing Yuuko went "No matter how many times I go, nothing change." is quite saddening. It's like it's reminding us Yuuko and Niiya aren't destined to be together after all and they should treasure these moments.
Old 2012-04-17, 06:24   Link #285
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Color page!!! Yuuko is so hot in that color page But what the hell? Teiichi is just 12 years old?
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 06:30   Link #286
HasuMasu
*Artist

Yuuko's height is pretty close to mine, I see.
Old 2012-04-17, 06:38   Link #287
bumbayker

Does anyone know if the tankouban of volume 4 particularly chapter 18 was retouched? There were several panels that were rushed and not finished in the original.
bumbayker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 06:39   Link #288
HasuMasu
*Artist

I don't think they'd put something like that on a tankubon, they certainly have no reason to.
Old 2012-04-17, 07:41   Link #289
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I have the raws for Volumes 1-5. And yes, the "cutting corners" on the Gangan release were fixed on the tankoubon.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 07:52   Link #290
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Color page!!! Yuuko is so hot in that color page But what the hell? Teiichi is just 12 years old?
So i'm not the only one to react like this on teiichi age I always thought he was older than this.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 08:17   Link #291
Random Wanderer

I'm a bit saddened that we didn't see any story progression from the last chapter, but this sort of thing is fine from time to time as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
But what the hell? Teiichi is just 12 years old?
He was a first year middle-school student when the story started. That's about the right age.

Quote:
I recall hearing somewhere that Yuuko was 15 when she died. That would probably put her into the high school student range.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 08:19   Link #292
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Teiichi's age may be right, but I have to say, I think the author made a big mistake making them so young. They don't look or act anything like 12 year olds and if he didn't specifically say anything, I would have believed they were high schoolers.
Old 2012-04-17, 08:20   Link #293
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Teiichi's age may be right, but I have to say, I think the author made a big mistake making them so young. They don't look or act anything like 12 year olds and if he didn't specifically say anything, I would have believed they were high schoolers.
Well, Kirie is 14, and Momoe is the same year as her so she's likely 13 or 14 as well...
Old 2012-04-17, 08:25   Link #294
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

That awkward moment when you realize that Niiya is 12 (though he's probably about to turn 13).

But am I the only one to notice this:

Spoiler for chap33:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 08:29   Link #295
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
That awkward moment when you realize that Niiya is 12 (though he's probably about to turn 13).

But am I the only one to notice this:

Spoiler for chap33:
It seems pretty unlikely. Her behavior is very feminine, and her reaction to Teiichi getting a look down her shirt during the school festival was appropriate for a girl, but not the behavior I'd expect even out of a trap. I suspect she just crossed that section off herself and refused to go to the chest-measuring station.
Old 2012-04-17, 08:33   Link #296
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
It seems pretty unlikely. Her behavior is very feminine, and her reaction to Teiichi getting a look down her shirt during the school festival was appropriate for a girl, but not the behavior I'd expect even out of a trap. I suspect she just crossed that section off herself and refused to go to the chest-measuring station.
That makes no sense, genre has nothing to do with behavior, there's plenty of butch women and feminine men, some are impossible to tell their true genre. If "she" had been raised as a girl, there would be no doubt in "her" behavior matching one.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 08:33   Link #297
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

I wonder just how flat Kirie is? Maybe she's flat as a washboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
He was a first year middle-school student when the story started. That's about the right age.
Oh yeah, I forgot he was a first year middle school student but still a 12 years old is a..

Quote:
I recall hearing somewhere that Yuuko was 15 when she died. That would probably put her into the high school student range.
So she was in her senior years of her middle school. Not bad to have a body like her for a 15 years
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 08:37   Link #298
HasuMasu
*Artist

Oh damn Kirie, your AA-cup angst made some people doubt your gender.
Old 2012-04-17, 08:39   Link #299
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
That makes no sense, genre has nothing to do with behavior, there's plenty of butch women and feminine men, some are impossible to tell their true genre. If "she" had been raised as a girl, there would be no doubt in "her" behavior matching one.
I think the word you're looking for is "gender" not "genre." Also, go back and read the haunted house chapter for yourself. There's a view of her naked (hallucinatory, but still her), and a view down her shirt. Both show that she has breasts, larger than any male her size and weight could have, they're just small.
Old 2012-04-17, 08:43   Link #300
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

For the people in the anime thread who are expecting some serious horror/mystery story from TOxA... Yeaaaah right.

Yuuko in a slip? Sweet... I don't mind the slice of life parts of this - it gives more 'weight' to the fact that they do enjoy each other's company...but eventually, it will be compromised. And that gives you that lil twist in your gut each time you see Yuuko so happy just being around Niiya.

Tags
ecchi, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural