AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-06-01, 12:05   Link #31761
Eratas123

If Ichika somehow had a kid with someone who was supposed to be infertile, would it be too weird?
Old 2012-06-01, 12:05   Link #31762
greedyspectator

@Eratas
Yeah. I read your drafts. Victor seems to be a sociopath, though, not a psychopath. Victor is violent, impulsive, easily agitated, and quick to display anger. He is very likely to spontaneously act out in inappropriate ways (Kicking people of cliffs while they're tied to cinder blocks). All of these are sociopathic traits. But he doesn't see to have a shred of empathy or a single person he emotionally connects with... so hybrid case, perhaps? He is very realistically depicted as a sociopath, more so than my depiction of Lukasz, since I took artistic liberty in forming his motive.

@Zero: Are the villains bound by that rule too? Because if not, then there is no point for the heroes to keep that rule either.
Old 2012-06-01, 12:12   Link #31763
Eratas123

@ Greedy - Irish, the viewpoint character, is sociopathic as well to a degree. He doesn't seem to care about death, killing, or conventional morality. Another factor is willingness to do something futile just to satisfy himself.
Old 2012-06-01, 12:19   Link #31764
greedyspectator

@Eratas:
Well, now that I think of it... Irish is rather sociopathic. Sensation-seeking is a rather potent indicator of psychopathy / sociopathy, after all. Lack of revulsion to death and killing may be a sociopathic trait, but it can also be instilled professionalism (although you could argue that instilled professionalism in murder is pretty much a sociopathic influence).
Old 2012-06-01, 12:22   Link #31765
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Which is pointless, no offense.

True, some of them are really fucked up (Laura, that means YOU) but in essence, it's still just that, lighthearted high school comedy. That means no protagonist will kill anyone, and even IF there's one or two case, it will be justified, or heroes failed to save the villain.

You expect this to take school day route? Go ahead, I have everything under my disposal to help you, gathered form all 1500 friggin pages of this very thread plus plenty of other sources.
Old 2012-06-01, 12:22   Link #31766
Eratas123

That's more on losing reason due to the loss of a loved one. Flashbakcs later on show hat he was cheerful and idealistic even when he was imprisoned and abused so long as he had someone he cared for with him. Kinda like a chain to keep one sane.

Anyway, how do you know so much about psychology? Are you a college student?

@ Senpai - Uh, I meant kill self defense. There's a difference, however small, between "killing" and "murdering".
Old 2012-06-01, 12:32   Link #31767
greedyspectator

@Eratas:
I'm not even in College yet. I'm still going through my Pre-IB Diploma Program. HL Physics and SL Psychology are just the two subjects I happen to take for my diploma... so right now I'm studying them like crazy to prepare myself for IB Diploma. So, no, no degrees, just research like hell, really. I can cite the sources I use, if you want.

Anyway, got to sleep now. Good night, guys.
Old 2012-06-01, 12:33   Link #31768
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras
I was replying to greedy, but the point still stand.

Self defense or not, a kill count is a kill count, just ask Kira 'Jesus' Yamato. The difference between the characters is their readiness, people such as Laura or Rin probably is ready for the time come that they WILL kill someone, accidentally or not. People like Ichika? Nay
Old 2012-06-01, 12:35   Link #31769
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Going to hit the bunk myself.
Old 2012-06-01, 12:35   Link #31770
Eratas123

@ Greedy - Nah, just happy to find someone to talk psych with

@ Senpai - That's what I meant You can't always follow the "Thou Shalt not Kill" rule, especially with Complete Monster's. Anyway, are you going to sleep?

Nevermind, going to sleep myself.
Old 2012-06-01, 18:40   Link #31771
Eratas123

Nearly finished with the next chapter for "The Soldier and the Bride". Now I'm going to take break
Old 2012-06-01, 19:15   Link #31772
DarkJak2050

Fanfic spotted.

vs The Kings SOF
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 19:29   Link #31773
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Anyone still remember the older harem idea I had?

A random scenario suddenly struck me. What happens in the Orimura household during laundry day... O.o
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 19:52   Link #31774
Eratas123

Yeah, I was just wondering about that story. Anyway, probably have Chifuyu or somebody else do it.
Old 2012-06-01, 19:54   Link #31775
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I pictured Ichika doing the laundry and when everyone else decided to help lol

I still can't get the running gag of Natasha coming over to have her clothes washed and Chifuyu is there going "You don't live here... so why?"
Old 2012-06-01, 20:08   Link #31776
Eratas123

Hey, as long she pays for food, it's all good
Old 2012-06-01, 20:23   Link #31777
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Thing is... she doesn't! haha

Though she does take them out to eat or drink(when it's the adults' time together XD)
Old 2012-06-01, 20:42   Link #31778
Eratas123

If there's enough food, why not?
Old 2012-06-01, 20:48   Link #31779
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Chifuyu isn't too happy because she's paying for most of it. Though Maya and Clarissa are paying rent. Tabane is another freeloader >.>
Old 2012-06-01, 20:58   Link #31780
Eratas123

I haven't seen you update a fic in months, so I wonder it it'll ever be updated.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest