AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-18, 02:14   Link #641
doujin

hey anyone understand the effect of clotho,lachesis,atropos gem? it said add % skill rate but what exactly does that do?
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 02:46   Link #642
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
hey anyone understand the effect of clotho,lachesis,atropos gem? it said add % skill rate but what exactly does that do?
Certain skills like flurry, pierce, counter, etc have set % proc rates. Higher ranks having a higher chance of proccing. Those gems increase the proc rate chance even more. Those gems are really good for Serawi and Yuela.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 03:00   Link #643
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Certain skills like flurry, pierce, counter, etc have set % proc rates. Higher ranks having a higher chance of proccing. Those gems increase the proc rate chance even more. Those gems are really good for Serawi and Yuela.
k thx but only add to max 5% not really high chance
Old 2012-03-18, 03:04   Link #644
Xacual

5% chance or a 1 in 20 for all your various skills to proc? When you consider you're attacking at least twice every combat, that's really good. My Yuela runs Ferocity, Pierce and Flurry 3 now, so a 5% more chance for each of those is nice.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-03-18, 03:06   Link #645
doujin

Quote:
5% chance or a 1 in 20 for all your various skills to proc? When you consider you're attacking at least twice every combat, that's really good. My Yuela runs Ferocity, Pierce and Flurry 3 now, so a 5% more chance for each of those is nice.
i have my with prevail undress and soul shield so it kick all the time
Old 2012-03-18, 03:10   Link #646
Xacual

You're not using her GodSlayer outfit for Flurry 3? You also have an unused skill with that set up. Even just for flurry 3 though, an extra 5% chance of a double attack is more damage potential than just about anything else you could use a gem slot for.

Old 2012-03-18, 03:14   Link #647
doujin

Quote:
You're not using her GodSlayer outfit for Flurry 3? You also have an unused skill with that set up. Even just for flurry 3 though, an extra 5% chance of a double attack is more damage potential than just about anything else you could use a gem slot for.
for the 4th skill i just switch between boss disrupt ect. depend on what i fight. i forgot the free flurry from the armor.
Old 2012-03-18, 06:01   Link #648
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Now that I have the first Maven accessory I keep forgetting to equip it when I'm out leveling >_<. I think that I will use it for my weaker units (who are still <level 40). Ironically, Wil is by now my highest character with Level 47 or so. I find it rather difficult to level Emilita and poor Melodiana seems to pale a bit as well (her lack of skills is maybe one reason). Still a bit to do before I can finally complete Yuela's route. I think I collected all bronze and silver key treasures. Don't know if I can be bothered to go for all map comleted-awards.
Those damn treants refuse to drop Crayanne's rare equipment, though. And I feel kinda stupid for ignoring the Serawi and Emilita's enhancements in the starting range of their grid. It was that kind of magic variety I've been looking for (outside of rods for Emi).
It appears as well, that there's a serious lack of wind weapons. Two wind bows and a Wind claw and a wind orb. It's not that bad per say due to Cray's two-shot/1-shot skill
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 06:06   Link #649
bansoji

Yo, im stuck on Quest no 73, for some reason no events are coming up, this was happening in Chapter 7 so i proceeded to Chapter 8 but its still not proceeding. It also doesnt say that its failed. Grateful for any help.
bansoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 06:21   Link #650
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by bansoji View Post
Yo, im stuck on Quest no 73, for some reason no events are coming up, this was happening in Chapter 7 so i proceeded to Chapter 8 but its still not proceeding. It also doesnt say that its failed. Grateful for any help.
According to: http://kamidori.seiha.org/index.php?title=Quests, Will must be level 30 in order to trigger it.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 06:32   Link #651
tlm10516

the second quest that u do with evelyn and lyphia is so hard its stupid....why do i have to rely on 2 lvl 50s that i cant train when i have 6 lvl 80s?

do i have to use their combos to finish off those tree guardians?
Old 2012-03-18, 06:39   Link #652
bansoji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
According to: http://kamidori.seiha.org/index.php?title=Quests, Will must be level 30 in order to trigger it.
Oh, soz, forgot to fill you in with mah details xD My will is lvl 49 what im wondering is whether im supposed to go through all the dungeons in order to find him by chance or is there an event that comes up.
Old 2012-03-18, 06:43   Link #653
tlm10516

Quote:
Originally Posted by bansoji View Post
Oh, soz, forgot to fill you in with mah details xD My will is lvl 49 what im wondering is whether im supposed to go through all the dungeons in order to find him by chance or is there an event that comes up.
you should have heard from the merchants that hes hiding in the rouge's den in the limestone caverns and if you have completed all the quests available it should be there
Old 2012-03-18, 06:52   Link #654
bansoji

Aight thanks, ill check it out, i owe u one <3

In fact, you are right. Thank you so much i can finally get on with this, this is what i get for playing that part whilst half asleep 3am in the morning :L well anyways, thanks and problems solved.

Last edited by bansoji; 2012-03-18 at 06:55. Reason: Problem Solved
Old 2012-03-18, 08:39   Link #655
karburator

How does speed affect the members of my party?
It shouldn't change their Mov so what does it do?
karburator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 08:47   Link #656
tlm10516

Quote:
Originally Posted by karburator View Post
How does speed affect the members of my party?
It shouldn't change their Mov so what does it do?
if your speed is 3+ higher than ur opponents you attack more than them when u battle. so you can get off 3 hits every attack instead of 2
Old 2012-03-18, 08:55   Link #657
karburator

Thanks.

How do I use gems that add strength and stuff like that?
Old 2012-03-18, 08:59   Link #658
tlm10516

Quote:
Originally Posted by karburator View Post
Thanks.

How do I use gems that add strength and stuff like that?
when u enhance your armor to a certain point it opens up slots to add gems
Old 2012-03-18, 09:06   Link #659
karburator

Thanks again.
Old 2012-03-18, 09:21   Link #660
thefitz

God I finally got the pure anklet for Aht. It's a total life saver for this character. I'm gonna try and get another one now just to make her mov faster. Even with +3 mov I still find her too slow.
thefitz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eushully