AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-09-14, 15:21   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 420 Discussion

Quote:

Quote:

* Chapter Begins Ichigo : Let me show you the final form of Getsuga Tenshou Aizen: What, that form is....(I thought Aizens form was more questionable.)

* Is it inside water? Looks like the room of spirit and time. Hollow Ichigo: You haven't fallen yet eh Ichigo?

* Ichigo: I already told you I won't be beaten. At least not until I find out about the final form of Getsuga Tenshou.

* Hollow Ichigo: I already told you.. I have no intention of teaching you!! Hollow Ichigo lunges

* Ichigo: Whats going on? If he really wanted to beat me on the first set of stairs. Thats how big the difference in power between us is.

* If he really doesn't feel like teaching me he should've ended this battle and disappeared. At least something like that should've happened....Whats going on...?

* Why is it that our swords resonate nothing but silence? Swords collide Ichigo loses his sword and Hollow Ichigo faces him. Ichigo gets stabbed.

* Hollow Ichigo: You've finally realized.... The only way to obtain the Final Form of Getsuga Tenshou is to take me in... Ichigo: I feel no pain...

* Hollow Ichigo: Of course, this Tensa Zangetsu was originally a part of your own body... Taking me in is nothing but me passing through you so there is obviously no pain involved.

* Ichigo leaks tears Hollow Ichigo: Do you remember what I said to you at the beginning of this fight? What you want to protect and what I want to protect are different things.

* Ichigo: Yeah. Hollow Ichigo: What I really wanted to protect... was your body Ichigo. Ichigo: What do you mean? Hollow Ichigo: What it means is that...

* The secret to the technique will be transferred to you along with this blade. However Ichigo, once you use the technique you will. Aizen stands in empty space

* Ichigo: The final form of Getsuga Tenshou....Is turning myself into Getsuga (Wait long black hair, face is completely wrapped except for nose.)

* Ichigo: Once I use this technique... I will lose all my abilities as a shinigami... Is what he meant in the end. Aizen: Impossible, I as a Shinigami having evolved to the third dimension(what?)

* Should be unable to be interfered by those in the second dimsenion.As long as I am in a higher dimension neither Shinigami nor humans should be able to withstand my Reiatsu.

* Could it be... Could it be... You batsard! You Bastard! Are you already in a dimension above me?!

* Aizen: Impossible!! As if thats even possible!! A mere human that has suprassed me? Thats impossible!. Ichigo grips his sword "Mugetsu" Chapter Ends

Credits : SpaceCat / Sheetz
// Ohana / 69Ruma

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!

Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2010-09-15 at 07:44.
Old 2010-09-14, 15:25   Link #2
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

this seems interesting...but since it's still early, my god clarifications can't come soon enough.
Old 2010-09-14, 15:31   Link #3
james0246

So Ichigo did abandon his powers to reach this power-up. Becoming Bishi-Zangetsu is nice and all, but it feels less like Ichigo's win then, and more like the swords win...
Old 2010-09-14, 15:42   Link #4
realslimshrimpy

can we say that is the level above bankai? shikai... bankai... godkai
Old 2010-09-14, 15:46   Link #5
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Ichigo is going to find some way to reclaim his powers, I wouldn't be surprised that since Chad, Orihime, Tatsuki and others awakened their powers due to Ichigo's reiatsu leaking they send that reiatsu back to Ichigo who gets his first sword back.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2010-09-14, 15:47   Link #6
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by realslimshrimpy View Post
godkai, plotkai, haxkai -- it's all the same.
Old 2010-09-14, 15:52   Link #7
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Well, when Ichigo loses his powers, everybody else will suddenly become useful.

*kenpachi sheds a tear*

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-09-14, 15:57   Link #8
ArabianLuffy
One King One Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by realslimshrimpy View Post
you mean Kamikai
Old 2010-09-14, 16:08   Link #9
Alchemist007
*Author

Hmm if he loses his powers that sounds like the end of Bleach. Though Kubo has not announced that it's coming to an end has he? Of course he could just drag it out for 50 more deicides before he announces it.
Old 2010-09-14, 16:10   Link #10
Kookee2k2
OBJECTION!

Spoiler for how about:

So, if ichigo loses his powers would that mean that the series might actually end??

and not only that, what's with this 2nd and 3rd dimension thing?
the characters just finally realized that they are in a cartoon/manga? and going 'into' the 3rd dimension meaning a live action? :P
Old 2010-09-14, 16:17   Link #11
Slayerx

Well as some have guessed... this technique will indeed take away all of ichigo's powers... Which makes me ask "why?"... WHY is ichigo using such a technique? Thus far, he has proven himself superior to Aizen, and we have yet to see that ichigo could actually loose this fight. From what we've seen so far Ichigo could likely beat aizen as is.

Unlike Bankai, this IS the kind of technique you should save as a final trump card... when you are certain that victory is impossible by conventional means and that your self-sacrificial attack is the only hope you got.

Also there's that diemsnions thing that Aizen is talking about... I mean, aren't they already in the 3rd dimension? or could it be that kubo is just trying lampshade the fact that this is comic and thus a 2 dimensional medium?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007
Hmm if he loses his powers that sounds like the end of Bleach.
NO this is just how Kubo is gonna depower Ichgio so that he can put in some new villain... this is needed because if ichigo remains as god-like as he is now, all of the secondary characters shall fade from relevance.
Old 2010-09-14, 16:19   Link #12
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Ichigo is going to find some way to reclaim his powers
Of course he is, Isshin already proved that its possible.
Old 2010-09-14, 16:28   Link #13
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Also there's that diemsnions thing that Aizen is talking about... I mean, aren't they already in the 3rd dimension? or could it be that kubo is just trying lampshade the fact that this is comic and thus a 2 dimensional medium?
I think this is what is meant
The 1st Dimension is Humanity/Pluses
The 2nd Dimension is Shinigami/Hollows
The 3rd Dimension is Transcience
The 4th Dimension is whatever Ichigo has become (Godhood)
I'd say that dimension 2.5 is Arrancar/Vizards - mix of Shinigami and Hollows, but not quite a perfect blend, so not as powerful
Old 2010-09-14, 16:33   Link #14
Baragan

I don't understand a thing but my bro just gave me a theory about ishin loosing his shinigami abilities (ishin:u will soon understand why they don't teach us this things)
Old 2010-09-14, 16:35   Link #15
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Yes Hichigo's back
Old 2010-09-14, 16:45   Link #16
sayde

Quote:
Once I use this technique... I will lose all my abilities as a shinigami...
So does this means Ichigo will lose his abilities as a hollow as well? Because I'm apparently not understanding the parts in the spoiler that confirm this or not.
Old 2010-09-14, 16:51   Link #17
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Ichigo is going to find some way to reclaim his powers, I wouldn't be surprised that since Chad, Orihime, Tatsuki and others awakened their powers due to Ichigo's reiatsu leaking they send that reiatsu back to Ichigo who gets his first sword back.
wrong the hyoguku was what gave them powers i belive.
Old 2010-09-14, 16:54   Link #18
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
wrong the hyoguku was what gave them powers i belive.
No the hoygoku did not give them there powers. There were all gifted with spiritual awareness, but I guess looking at aizen's speech that would be a maybe for Aizen doing it
Old 2010-09-14, 16:56   Link #19
Gin
*Artist

Pretty sure Ai-chan said the Hogyoku gave them their powers.
Old 2010-09-14, 16:57   Link #20
Kafriel
Senior Guest

So, whatever the case, this must be Aizen's end (otherwise we're in for a really crazy big damn heroes #4329587 moment, should Aizen survive the attack...). Anyway, might as well end bleach here, or turn it into a slice of life comedy
On second thought, if Aizen dies here...
1) What happens to poor Yammy?
2) We'll never know how he lurked during Ichigo's entire life.
3) We won't see his bankai, obviously.
4) So much for Shinji's revenge...
Closed Thread