Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-15, 11:15   Link #2801
Awrya
U mad?

SUC grunts use Mockery.
Shioon uses Death Glare.

Guess next week we will see some flying bodies, then a rematch against bald guy.
Maybe it'll end when they have to retreat because of the Sun Woo clan, or Shioon collapses due to overuse of Ki. I doubt him overusing Ki will result in a broken Ki centre, that'd just defeat the purpose of the last dozens of chapters.
Old 2012-12-15, 12:03   Link #2802
zibi88

I belive that the captains will go against orders of taking shioon out just like the cool guy... since the whip girl said that shioon doesnt really match the information they got about him beign an amateur and grown some interest in him... too see how much stronger he can get over time so killing him would be a waste now

the bald guy mostly searches for somone strong to fight and use his real skills... so after seeing shioon he will say to shioon that he will have some time to train and next time they meet they will fight

Cool guy got interested in shion... now the other 2 captains look interested aswell... kinda to see how strong he will be if he uses 100% of his ki... as now after surgery he cant strain it too much or it will break...

so they will retreat and will lie to the general that sumwoo clan came fast and they had to retreat
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 13:12   Link #2803
nfsac

My bet is that the author will make Chang Ho, or what ever is this looser's name, sacrifice himself to protect Shion against one of the SUC caps.
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 13:16   Link #2804
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsac View Post
My bet is that the author will make Chang Ho, or what ever is this looser's name, sacrifice himself to protect Shion against one of the SUC caps.
And then they will dance around campfire and sing right?

Nah next chapter, he roflstomps the grunts, then sunwoo comes and suc captains run away while the blond will send some smirk remarks.
Old 2012-12-15, 13:50   Link #2805
bludvein

Quote:
Not going to happen.

Shioon extending a hand(figuratively) to even that asshole when he is killing himself was expected, but Chang Ho has proven time and time again to not want that kind of help. It just makes him rage more. He can't possibly be ignorant of his circumstances when he vomited what looks like a pint of blood.

Besides, he just got his ass knocked unconscious by Shioon(again). He isn't getting up anytime soon.

EDIT:

Though I might be able to see him pull an unintentional distraction for Shioon to escape. Like freaking out once he wakes up or something. Hes not going to suddenly see the light though.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 14:10   Link #2806
chancs

Quote:
Sacrificing..not a chance. He can't even get up and seems to be unconscious. Will Shion finally get serious???

And the author really showed us just a glimpse of..that doll girl(?). As if to say that she is still alive.
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 14:55   Link #2807
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Besides, he just got his ass knocked unconscious by Shioon(again). He isn't getting up anytime soon.
You can add to that, that Shiion has done it effortlessly for the third time And the way he has blocked his punch really show the difference in power/technique between the two
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 15:24   Link #2808
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
You can add to that, that Shiion has done it effortlessly for the third time And the way he has blocked his punch really show the difference in power/technique between the two
And even experience
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 17:27   Link #2809
Ghanw
(-_-)

Why do I get the feeling that the author is trying to make Changho the main rival for Shioon as in fighting strength like someone trains Changho and be able to fight on par with Shioon. That is unlikely but still a possiblity.
Ghanw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-15, 17:43   Link #2810
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghanw View Post
Why do I get the feeling that the author is trying to make Changho the main rival for Shioon as in fighting strength like someone trains Changho and be able to fight on par with Shioon. That is unlikely but still a possiblity.
someone already tried to train Chang ho and he got all pissy and just wanted to learn to break a single movement. The only way for him to train is for someone to beat it into him or for him to change his life. I don't see either happening.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 14:24   Link #2811
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

I liked the look on the final page. That's about all though...
Old 2012-12-21, 00:49   Link #2812
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Raw is out
Spoiler:
Old 2012-12-21, 03:07   Link #2813
tsunade666

Translations are out and please... oh please. Shioon! don't be an IDIOT! I don't want another damsel in distress arc -_-
Old 2012-12-21, 03:27   Link #2814
Xion Valkyrie

If he surrenders, I will hate the author.

If he uses Black Heaven and Earth and opens a can of whoopass, I will love the author.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 05:59   Link #2815
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
If he surrenders, I will hate the author.

If he uses Black Heaven and Earth and opens a can of whoopass, I will love the author.
You can already start hating author. I strongly suspect that he will surrender.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 06:04   Link #2816
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

If he uses Black Heaven and Earth and beats up everyone when against those ridiculous odds...I call that an ass pull.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 07:09   Link #2817
Lummie

Those sweat drops on Shioon's face tell me he'll give in to his lust of becoming a sandbag again to gain time until Elder Jun arrives. :/
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 10:45   Link #2818
tsunade666

If Shioon even has brains on his head then he will probably lure them onto attacking him and run away towards to the the sunwoo guy but it looks like he doesn't even plan an escape route which is a basic among basic if your trying to lure the opponent into a place. if your plan backfire then you plan a way to escape. but it looks like he tried to act cool but ended up blowing in his face.
Old 2012-12-21, 11:38   Link #2819
Johnny
Working the bags...

I face palmed when Shioon questioned that he's the center of everything...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 12:27   Link #2820
Algent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I face palmed when Shioon questioned that he's the center of everything...

Yep, "What I'm the target" ? *insert you don't say meme*
Algent is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves