AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-04-14, 21:21   Link #1
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Conception II (3DS / VITA)

I'm surprise no one made a thread of this game yet! New RPG by Atlus, the sequel to Conception on PSP.

Characters:

Chloe:

Serina:

Fuuko:

Ellie:

Feene:

Torri:

Narika:

------------------

So who's getting this game?! Cause I am! And Chloe is my #1
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-14, 21:56   Link #2
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Was going to, and then I remember this is Atlus, and they won't have any dual voice option, then I spent that money toward Demon Gaze. An otaku oriented game without dual voice option is something I can't understand.

So far I have seen the usual outcry of JP voice pack DLC on various places including their forum, so I'm going to wait to see if they will consider that option or not. At worst I would just buy the used Japanese version anyway.
Old 2014-04-14, 21:57   Link #3
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I'm surprise no one made a thread of this game yet! New RPG by Atlus, the sequel to Conception on PSP.

So who's getting this game?! Cause I am! And Chloe is my #1
i'm surprised that no one made this too,

i'm also getting this game to actually pre ordered it at Gamestop, and feene and torri are my favorite
Old 2014-04-14, 22:12   Link #4
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Was going to, and then I remember this is Atlus, and they won't have any dual voice option, then I spent that money toward Demon Gaze. An otaku oriented game without dual voice option is something I can't understand.

So far I have seen the usual outcry of JP voice pack DLC on various places including their forum, so I'm going to wait to see if they will consider that option or not. At worst I would just buy the used Japanese version anyway.
Yeah, you would think by now companies like Atlus and Marvelous would make ALL of their games dual audio, considering most if not all of their target audience prefers it that way...

The VAs are passable enough in english though, with the exception of Narika... god her VA is terrible. At least Chloe has a top VA for her (Wendee Lee)
Old 2014-04-15, 03:04   Link #5
Zakoo

Is it doable without having played to the first one ? Seems interesting and since I don't want my 3DS to rust ...
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 05:52   Link #6
iceyfw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
Is it doable without having played to the first one ? Seems interesting and since I don't want my 3DS to rust ...
you don't need to play the first one to know what goes in this one. so enjoy it if you do end up buying it. my vita copy should be coming in from amazon today. woo hoo for a dayoff.
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 06:27   Link #7
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
There's no real connection between the first and second one.

And what have you been doing?! So many games, there hasn't been a day for the last year that I haven't used my 3DS
Old 2014-04-15, 06:37   Link #8
Zakoo

Really? I just bought Senran kagura burst recently and tales of the abyss 3DS, finished the two I don't see anything else to play.

I did Fire emblem, Pokemon, Bravery defaut, I was hoping for runes factory 4 but it won't be released in europe, i'm quite stuck hoping for nice Japanese game in 3DS.

Well maybe I missed some?

Well anyway thanks for the answer I will get this one once it's here, with the two tales of that are going to be released, it may end as a good year actually.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 10:05   Link #9
JohnNiles

Just picked up my copy of the game and now I'm uploading the soundtrack to my mp3 player. If it wasn't for work, I'd be Classmating non-stop.

I imported the soundtrack for the first game on a whim, but I couldn't find an official soundtrack for the second game.
JohnNiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 17:43   Link #10
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
And what have you been doing?! So many games, there hasn't been a day for the last year that I haven't used my 3DS
I think I need a new 3DS soon. MH4 killed my 3DS's direction stick (the round one, forgot the official name)...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 01:19   Link #11
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Yeah, you would think by now companies like Atlus and Marvelous would make ALL of their games dual audio, considering most if not all of their target audience prefers it that way...

The VAs are passable enough in english though, with the exception of Narika... god her VA is terrible. At least Chloe has a top VA for her (Wendee Lee)
Yeah, I think Narika's VA would have been fine if she didn't try so hard on the falsetto and just did her lines more naturally. I guess we'll have to get used to it.
greensoulreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 10:25   Link #12
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Really? I just bought Senran kagura burst recently and tales of the abyss 3DS, finished the two I don't see anything else to play.

I did Fire emblem, Pokemon, Bravery defaut, I was hoping for runes factory 4 but it won't be released in europe, i'm quite stuck hoping for nice Japanese game in 3DS.

Well maybe I missed some?

Well anyway thanks for the answer I will get this one once it's here, with the two tales of that are going to be released, it may end as a good year actually.
Yeah it sucks that Neverland had to close down before the european release was made. Just hope some other publication decides to pick it up.

It seems to me you have plenty of recent games to keep you busy though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
I think I need a new 3DS soon. MH4 killed my 3DS's direction stick (the round one, forgot the official name)...
Circle pad XD Thankfully, My circle pad is still as springy as ever~

edit: Forgot to ask, haven't had the time to pick it up yet, to those that have. How's the game so far?
Old 2014-04-16, 10:27   Link #13
Westlo
Lets be reality

Really don't think Neverland closing had anything to do with the lack of a PAL release, that's the publisher's call (Marvelous or whatever) and they decided not to. Just shows how stupid region locking is but I'm sure some Nintendo fan is going to come in here and defend that stone age practice. (Of course they'll be cheering when/if the 3ds successor doesn't have it)
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 10:29   Link #14
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Well Europe has never been Nintendo friendly, even dating as far back as the Sega Masters system. But meh, that's neither here nor there.
Old 2014-04-16, 10:41   Link #15
shadow1296

Man i'am loving the fact that the story only progresses when a labrynth is complete, it really does help with completing the heroine's events and the star children, though i am a little upset that no one is using the blind classmating online feature, oh well

also that headmaster is really starting to creep me out some one please tell that i can beat him up later
Old 2014-04-16, 11:07   Link #16
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
Man i'am loving the fact that the story only progresses when a labrynth is complete, it really does help with completing the heroine's events and the star children, though i am a little upset that no one is using the blind classmating online feature, oh well

also that headmaster is really starting to creep me out some one please tell that i can beat him up later
That's really good to hear
Old 2014-04-16, 13:16   Link #17
Nerroth
NePoi!

Quote:
I'm surprise no one made a thread of this game yet!
There were some posts about it over in the thread for the original PSP game.
Old 2014-04-17, 14:53   Link #18
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Can't believe I haven't commented on this yet. I'm currently on chapter 4 and Chloe still has the sexiest transformation scene. Serina, the pettanko aqua haired tsundere(?) senpai is my favourite heroine in the game.

I hope she turns somewhat deredere during her interactions or towards the end of the game.

The games soundtrack is so good. JRPGs need to stop making these awesome music soundtracks either wise i'm going to run out of disk space on my computer soon.
Old 2014-04-18, 12:39   Link #19
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Can't believe I haven't commented on this yet. I'm currently on chapter 4 and Chloe still has the sexiest transformation scene. Serina, the pettanko aqua haired tsundere(?) senpai is my favourite heroine in the game.

I hope she turns somewhat deredere during her interactions or towards the end of the game.

The games soundtrack is so good. JRPGs need to stop making these awesome music soundtracks either wise i'm going to run out of disk space on my computer soon.
How would you rate the game so far? I'll be picking this up this weekend.
Old 2014-04-18, 18:40   Link #20
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
How would you rate the game so far? I'll be picking this up this weekend.
I don't what to say, but I can give you my personal opinion.

Ahem:

Spoiler for My Take on This Game:

Well that's my personal review. So what do you think?

Last edited by Kirito; 2014-04-18 at 18:56.
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote