AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-06-16, 18:24   Link #20101
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Lol sorry to "break your concentration" gaiz, but am i on the Kallen thread, or on the "Zerozaku and Kallen : The Notebook = New Beginnings"?

What are we discussing? We are going to the ocean of endless possibilities, starting taking for granted another possibility, that is mostly out of the table cause of the way the show ended? 'Kay Kalulu-Dai buddies, i am confused here. |DD
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-16, 18:35   Link #20102
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
well
we are ALL kalulu's here (most of us at least)
but what happens NEXT
assuming that kallen DOESNT bury her heart at age 19 and spends the rest of her life as a widow (which is an option, but i dont really see its as a very happy one for her)
who are the potential targets ?
i'm in mind that suzaku is more of a likely option (or rather, CHOICE) then any other character on the show
and since he is ALSO limited to basiclly either nunnaly or kallen
its a valid point to discuss

but i'm not really into debating this right now
dont have the energy
just got back from a dream theater concert
and it turns out that i was wrong all this time about my choice of theoligical view points
as it turns out, there actually IS a god
and he plays guitar

oyasumi
Old 2009-06-16, 19:46   Link #20103
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

CC

ohmagawd, afterseries hurt/comfort between CC and Kallen... why have I never thought of this before? o_o
snowdevil_crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-16, 20:12   Link #20104
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdevil_crow View Post

CC

ohmagawd, afterseries hurt/comfort between CC and Kallen... why have I never thought of this before? o_o
I truly wonder, it makes so much sense. The only thing making this scenario seem a bit, bit afar, is that C.C is supposed to travel a lot by the ending time, but if they both can arrange their schedule, then yes, so plausible.
Old 2009-06-16, 20:18   Link #20105
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

Well, maybe she stopped by Kallen's house before leaving XD Or something... who says the final scene with CC on the haycart was directly after the finale, after all? 8D

HEY. MAYBE THE PERSON ON THE HAYCART IS KALLEN AS AN OLD WOMAN.

... >_>

Last edited by snowdevil_crow; 2009-06-16 at 20:50. Reason: oh, waitaminute
Old 2009-06-16, 20:49   Link #20106
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

And naturally to top it off, once C.C. and Kallen finish their comfort sex, Kallen's mother finally returns from the hospital ward/prison and walks in on them, and faints dead away.
Old 2009-06-16, 21:44   Link #20107
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

Cue Kallen thinking she's dead, telling CC it's all her fault, and somehow accepting a contract in order to get out of this mess...

no. XD
Old 2009-06-16, 23:03   Link #20108
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Quote:

CC

HAWT. Snow, i'm a big fan of yours, hehe. Only you to think about this kind of thing.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-16, 23:27   Link #20109
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Uh... sorry to burst in here and... possibly provoke wank (hopefully away from asuki) but...

wtf is this? http://i42.tinypic.com/r8fmdj.jpg

Gurren Lagann what? When did that happen? (yes, this is relevant)
Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
No, apparently i am hated, because that post i made was too epic, and it was not in favor of their ship, lol. So they hate me cause i am epic? Woah, nice. Thanks for bringing this up to my attention, i had not checked Fandom Secrets today, gonna reply there.

You can all go back to Zerozaku/Kallen now, lulz
OMG! LOL Trust me, I think I understand this guy better than anyone. I mean, I'm a Shirlulu so I want my ship to succeed, but...dammit incorrupts you just make Kalulu look so damn good!

Quote:
Lol sorry to "break your concentration" gaiz, but am i on the Kallen thread, or on the "Zerozaku and Kallen : The Notebook = New Beginnings"?

What are we discussing? We are going to the ocean of endless possibilities, starting taking for granted another possibility, that is mostly out of the table cause of the way the show ended? 'Kay Kalulu-Dai buddies, i am confused here. |DD
Hey, technically it's about Kallen, so we're not really off topic now are we?

Quote:

CC

Okay yeah, definitely not going to deny that that would be so hawt.

And hey, C.C. needs somewhere to go.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-17, 00:39   Link #20110
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Uh... sorry to burst in here and... possibly provoke wank (hopefully away from asuki) but...

wtf is this? http://i42.tinypic.com/r8fmdj.jpg
If I can modestly say so I've read articles on this. It's a classic case of something called Kalulu envy

Kalulu envy in Freudian psychoanalysis refers to the theorized reaction of a shipper during stages of butthurt development to the realization that their pairing seems to have fallen to the wayside canonically and the Kalulu community have more fun then should be allowed. Freud considered this realization a defining moment in the development of identity for anonymous cry baby shippers.

Last edited by yvj; 2009-06-17 at 00:52.
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-17, 00:56   Link #20111
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
If I can modestly say so I've read articles on this. It's a classic case of something called Kalulu envy

Kalulu envy in Freudian psychoanalysis refers to the theorized reaction of a shipper during stages of butthurt development to the realization that their pairing seems to have fallen to the wayside canonically and the Kalulu community have more fun then should be allowed. Freud considered this realization a defining moment in the development of identity for anonymous cry baby shippers.
Oh trust me yvj, I think Freud would have a f*cking field day with the whole lot of us (Incidentally, many Kalulus seem to suffer from severe cases of hubris and narcissism )

EDIT: Awesome post BTW
Old 2009-06-17, 08:16   Link #20112
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
OMG! LOL Trust me, I think I understand this guy better than anyone. I mean, I'm a Shirlulu so I want my ship to succeed, but...dammit incorrupts you just make Kalulu look so damn good!
I am my companions, and my companions are me. Kalulu-Dai is a family, when one moves forward, the rest do follow. And when one falls back, the rest got his back. Simple as that. 8D
There is no individual-ish concept in Kalulu-Dai HQ, there is gang-ish feeling.

Lol, yvj i think psychoanalysis does srsly agree with you.

p.s modesty is overrated. having a reasonable confidence in your powers will get you forward way better than being humble. 8DD
Old 2009-06-17, 08:32   Link #20113
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
so basiclly your saying "we are kalulu, we are Legion"
Old 2009-06-17, 09:59   Link #20114
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
I ask a thing, considering I'm making the most important comic for you...I need to know if my idea can work.

Everybody said Lelouch is clumsy about romantic stuff, right? Well, the scene will be a sort of "surprise attack" Lelouch will put the ring in a place and he will drive Kallen like she find it for chance.
A declaration without say a word about it.

Do you like the idea?
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-17, 11:15   Link #20115
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
I am my companions, and my companions are me. Kalulu-Dai is a family, when one moves forward, the rest do follow. And when one falls back, the rest got his back. Simple as that. 8D
Yeah yeah, mob mentality. I gotcha.

Quote:
p.s modesty is overrated. having a reasonable confidence in your powers will get you forward way better than being humble. 8DD
Yes incorrupts, you've made that abundently clear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
I ask a thing, considering I'm making the most important comic for you...I need to know if my idea can work.

Everybody said Lelouch is clumsy about romantic stuff, right? Well, the scene will be a sort of "surprise attack" Lelouch will put the ring in a place and he will drive Kallen like she find it for chance.
A declaration without say a word about it.

Do you like the idea?
Hmm, not the biggest Kallen fan or expert, so I'm probably not all that qualified but.......ah lets face it bonzo, a lot of Kallen fans (incorrupts included) think you've derailed her character already. Personally, I don't see a problem with this scenario. I think it could show how Lelouch has developed and changed in terms of romance. And we all know that Kallen likes a challenge......doesn't she?
Old 2009-06-17, 11:24   Link #20116
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Yeah yeah, mob mentality. I gotcha.

Yes incorrupts, you've made that abundently clear

Hmm, not the biggest Kallen fan or expert, so I'm probably not all that qualified but.......ah lets face it bonzo, a lot of Kallen fans (incorrupts included) think you've derailed her character already. Personally, I don't see a problem with this scenario. I think it could show how Lelouch has developed and changed in terms of romance. And we all know that Kallen likes a challenge......doesn't she?
lol, why you talking about me?
Old 2009-06-17, 12:42   Link #20117
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
so basiclly your saying "we are kalulu, we are Legion"
Well we can't be a hive mind since we don't see eye to eye on everything like for example if its possible that Suzaku and Kallen can piece together anything much much later however....

Quote:
As a gang I see us more like the slaves in the movie gladiator. At first they appeared to be surrounded by the enemy but working as one they unleashed hell and slaughtered them to the cheers of the Colosseum.

Spoiler for Clip:

Or maybe like the guys of Project Mayhem in Fight Club. His name is Robert Palmer. His name is Robert Palmer. His name is Robert Palmer.

I couldn't find an appropriate clip but either way its awesome.
Old 2009-06-17, 12:51   Link #20118
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Well we can't be a hive mind since we don't see eye to eye on everything like for example if its possible that Suzaku and Kallen can piece together anything much much later however....

As a gang I see us more like the slaves in the movie gladiator. At first they appeared to be surrounded by the enemy but working as one they unleashed hell and slaughtered them to the cheers of the Colosseum.

Spoiler for Clip:

Or maybe like the guys of Project Mayhem in Fight Club. His name is Robert Palmer. His name is Robert Palmer. His name is Robert Palmer.

I couldn't find an appropriate clip but either way its awesome.
Oh lol, at times this thread can turn weird-might-be-trash-oc but it is always so brilliant, dear God. 8D
Nice one Vlad, nice one ~
Old 2009-06-17, 14:47   Link #20119
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
lol, why you talking about me?
What? Am I wrong? 8D I was just pointing because you were the only one I could think of at the time who doesn't think highly of bonzo's portrayal of Kallen. I'm sure there are others.
Old 2009-06-17, 15:01   Link #20120
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
What? Am I wrong? 8D I was just pointing because you were the only one I could think of at the time who doesn't think highly of bonzo's portrayal of Kallen. I'm sure there are others.
Yeah but talking about someone else in "(_)" saying "included", just seemed sox8343 weird to me.
Anyway, back on track ~