AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-08-31, 23:10   Link #2821
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I'm almost certain if it has an official English licences, it's going to be taken down.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 23:36   Link #2822
sapphiron

just saw vol 13 illustration and could anyine tell me who this is
Spoiler for pic:

She look like Reki but seeing her blush is just strange
Old 2012-09-01, 00:17   Link #2823
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
After lurking a bit in the Chinese forums, it appears various Chinese LN sites have been hit with a 'cease and desist' notice by the HnA publishers >.< Right now I'm living off some kind-hearted soul who's posting Vol13 translations piecemeal, as the Chinese equivalent of BakaTsuki's not doing HnA anymore

Thus far though, things are looking great. Kinji manned up, and his 'harem' has fallen even further for him because of that (though they all thought he must have ate something weird to have changed this much )
Are you gonna do a summary? I wanna know what's going on between him and aria now
Old 2012-09-01, 02:44   Link #2824
ZeKeR
Superbad

so... the monkey king is an enemy in HK?

also, Reki finally broke her poker face..... FINALLY.

somehow.... I get the feeling that Moe and Kikuyo will be back... much to the rage of Kinji's... err... angels, and what would be:

Moe vs. Shirayuki (the doting and the caring for him OVERDOSE), Reki (beside him at times... probably), Riko (who's the sweetest for him?), Kaname (.... my mind just burned at the thought)
Kikuyo vs. Aria (battle of the tsunderes much?), Shirayuki (possessiveness much?), Jeanne (das French beauty with lulz), Kaname (again my mind burned...)

btw, can anyone confirm that Jeanne's lulz never diminished?
Old 2012-09-01, 03:43   Link #2825
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphiron View Post
Spoiler for pic:

Maybe the new girl Kikuyo?
Old 2012-09-01, 04:32   Link #2826
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphiron View Post
Spoiler for pic:

No, that's Reki. At least I think that's her, I've seen people at the translation thread asking when the guy will reach that illustration where Reki does that (I have no idea what's making her blush at this point of time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
Are you gonna do a summary? I wanna know what's going on between him and aria now
Vol12 summary is currently being done by other people here, I'll let them handle it. Between Kinji and Aria, Aria's completely fallen heads over heel for him, or at least it's even more obvious now. To the point it's obvious to a lot of people in Tokyo Butei High
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
somehow.... I get the feeling that Moe and Kikuyo will be back... much to the rage of Kinji's... err... angels, and what would be:
Dunno about Kikuyo, but Moe's likely to be gone for good from the plot. Complete heartbreak for her, with the fact Kinji is in a completely different world from her being slammed into her, and she didn't have time to speak her feelings openly before Kinji left. (Though to be fair, she was half way there when the Train doors closed and Kinji could have easily read her lips or used Butei skills to see what she was trying to say. He however declined to peek into her heart and thought it wouldn't be right unless he found out by her words)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
btw, can anyone confirm that Jeanne's lulz never diminished?
Define 'lulz' (Since I'm not quite sure what exactly you're on about)
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 05:10   Link #2827
sapphiron

Quote:
Dunno about Kikuyo, but Moe's likely to be gone for good from the plot. Complete heartbreak for her, with the fact Kinji is in a completely different world from her being slammed into her, and she didn't have time to speak her feelings openly before Kinji left. (Though to be fair, she was half way there when the Train doors closed and Kinji could have easily read her lips or used Butei skills to see what she was trying to say. He however declined to peek into her heart and thought it wouldn't be right unless he found out by her words)
does that scene take place in vol 13? cuz there seem to be a illustration of her in vol13 as well, and your right it's really heart breaking
Old 2012-09-01, 05:23   Link #2828
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Is riko still being the ever joker in the harem?
Thus far i've only seen 4 confirmed in love with him
Any harem antics in v13 revealed?
Old 2012-09-01, 08:11   Link #2829
tsunade666

Spoiler for vol 13:
Old 2012-09-01, 12:15   Link #2830
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
No, that's Reki. At least I think that's her, I've seen people at the translation thread asking when the guy will reach that illustration where Reki does that (I have no idea what's making her blush at this point of time)

Vol12 summary is currently being done by other people here, I'll let them handle it. Between Kinji and Aria, Aria's completely fallen heads over heel for him, or at least it's even more obvious now. To the point it's obvious to a lot of people in Tokyo Butei High

Define 'lulz' (Since I'm not quite sure what exactly you're on about)
aside from her drawing that even kinji says its terribad, her usual nature, uh... too serious and lenient much. confirm her falling for the guy plox.
Old 2012-09-01, 13:59   Link #2831
nhormight

in vol.13 dont has Romance scene Between Kinji and Aria ? T_T i want to know T_T
nhormight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 14:36   Link #2832
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Spoiler for vol 13:
The sad parting reminds me of Yumizuka Satsuki!!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 19:24   Link #2833
sapphiron

Are there any spoiler about Sun wukong, did she enroll to Butei high or something?
Old 2012-09-02, 06:06   Link #2834
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Spoiler for whats up with this picture:

are they having a "lover's quarrel" or a combat quarrel
Spoiler for SUPER CUTE ARIA:
Old 2012-09-02, 14:59   Link #2835
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

^The first picture feels like kinji is in HSS.... or is it because he's just serious?
.... I'm also very curious about the blushing Reki pic, i've never seen so much emotion on her face since her smile on V6, hope someone could tell what happened

I'm pleasantly surprised to know that volume 13 was already released... wasn't expecting that
-Denpa Kyoushi
For questions and summaries of Highschool DxD, please refer to the social group and make sure to join to access it

Social Group Link
Question and answer by zzhk
Impassive Harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 21:21   Link #2836
Athena
The Power of One

/me cannot do V12 summaries.
/me was leeching off wenku's translation
/me has bad memory for LNs and can at most spoil a bit.
/me can't see HnA anymore in the big 3 LN hosting websites and the BT equivalent I'm Chinese.

Time to throw the towel for summaries and go in depression because I'll probably never read HnA in Chinese.

Is it time to start learning Japanese...? I think so.
Old 2012-09-02, 22:05   Link #2837
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
/me can't see HnA anymore in the big 3 LN hosting websites and the BT equivalent I'm Chinese.

Time to throw the towel for summaries and go in depression because I'll probably never read HnA in Chinese.

There there. We lost alot of good series in this attack. At least flere has his sources. (my sayonara piano sonata T.T)
真可惜啊,为什么会变成这样,没办法了。
Old 2012-09-02, 22:12   Link #2838
Flere821
Lurker

Guys, guys, HnA is not gone for good (yet). I spent yesterday scavenging the net for Chinese HnA Volumes and I managed to salvage them, though half of them at least was missing the illustrations.

Tell you what, I'll offer a trade. I'll provide the text so you guys can continue to do the Vol12 summary, and you send me the illustrations. Fair deal?
And no, I'm not doing this so I can avoid doing the Vol12 summaries by virtue of being the only guy left with HnA LN access ^^;

Send me a PM if interested. Don't bother contact me if you're not involved with making summaries or the like.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-03, 01:10   Link #2839
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Quote:

I don't believe that no one made a copy of the translation
Old 2012-09-03, 01:30   Link #2840
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
There there. We lost alot of good series in this attack. At least flere has his sources. (my sayonara piano sonata T.T)
真可惜啊,为什么会变成这样,没办法了。
Solution, hand your closest asian friends some money to buy Chinese LNs for you when they go to China. Might be a bit of a wait but you will be able to get your HnA eventually

Problem for me is I'm a closet otaku, I don't know if blowing my cover over HnA is worth it.

Tags
action, detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen