AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Old 2010-09-24, 21:51   Link #1061
Bolt237

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirasawakevin9272 View Post
haha -_-' Thanks....I apologize for takin your time.... I'm no good with guitar pitch....piano i'm fine but guitar no....
Nah it only took a minute and I like being helpful anyway
Bolt237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-24, 22:43   Link #1062
CadetPD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muz1234 View Post
hi there everyone, im new here, and i thought i like to join this Yui School of Rock, after watching the final episode of K-On Season 2. I was watching and tabbing this song, its call Happy Rainy Days. I felt so sad after hearing that song from watching that episode, so I was the tabbing it lol.

and i like to share it with you guys......hope u guys understand chords...

happy rainy days

Hey thanks! And welcome to the thread XD
The melody isn't too hard to figure out and I'm glad someone else noticed this melancholy little song.
CadetPD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-24, 23:40   Link #1063
netvope
SOS-Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloppyblue View Post
Don't Say Lazy is definitely the easiest to play. Although it gets real boring after a while :P Fuwa Fuwa Time probably comes in second.
Great! I'll definitely try Don't Say Lazy, Fuwa Fuwa Time and/or U&I in a few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deng17 View Post
@netvope
Lol, you already knew about palm muting. It took me more than a year before I knew such technique was existent.

How long? Hmm...as long as you don't stray out, it will take you months (yes not years). Meaning, you'll avoid all bad habits out and adopt the correct way of playing. I've been playing guitar for years and I feel like I'm just starting this year since I strayed out and I have adopted bad habits while I'm still a newbie since no one was teaching me and I didn't read anything (or watched) about it.

For every song, play it in a bearable speed until you get it. Once you get that down, that's the time you should gradually increase speed until it match the original. This way, you can avoid mistakes.

I agree. Easiest is Don't Say Lazy and also its a fun song since you can add in your own riffs and solo easily (but let's leave that part for a while).

U&I is fairly easy (easier if you simplify it). The track you want to learn is Yui's track (upper-left track in my cover video). Leave the other tracks (especially the vocal track) for a while since it'll be difficult for a beginner.

If you can record your songs, let me hear it (or watch it), I'll help you as long as it's a song I know.
I didn't know about that when I first looked at the tabs. Then two weeks ago I started to get guitar lessons from a local guitarist. I showed him the song and he told me that it's palm muting and taught me how to do it. I felt so good because without palm muting, those lines didn't sound correct at all

Glad to hear that it'll only take months but not years. So by the time season 3 is out, I shall be ready to play their new songs! Well, only if there is a season 3...

I've just listened to all the instrumental versions of U&I. The song is fun and touching. It's now my favorite song at this moment! I'll soon play around with the tracks and make customized instrumental versions. (Like putting Yui on the left and Azusa on the right, tune down the volume of other instruments a bit - that's what I did with Pure Pure Heart. If you guys are interested I can upload.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnaDrake View Post
The TV size, yes its the easiest. But ! The 5member full version of this song includes a guitar solo and a sorta complicated outro by Azusa, which makes it pretty hard itself.

And speaking of Dont Say Lazy, anybody got a tab for the 5nin ver.? and Cagayake!GIRLS too.
BTW, it's interesting that we can always tell which guitar is Yui, which one is Azusa, even if we have never seen them performing the songs (e.g. all the OPs and EDs.) I love it this way
netvope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-25, 04:28   Link #1064
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

Quote:
Originally Posted by iuniver View Post
Sweet Bitter Beauty Song & Lovely sister love - GP5
Only have two guitars and one bass (No drum,keyboard)

Sweet Bitter Beauty Song - MF
Lovely sister love - MF

I can't find it in Ultimate guitar or this forum, so I think this could be useful.
P.S.I didn't tab it myself.

Anyway enjoy!

&Anyone who's working on these scan:
Guitar ni Kubiddake
Lovely Sister Love
Watashi no Koi ha Hotchkiss(StudioMix)

Finally, I have some suggestion and I don't know if it work or not. Sorry for my bad english.
I don't know how to explain it, but this: Like an index and always update, I think that's and good idea.

GTP:
Cagayake Girls
Curry After Rice
Dont Say Lazy
Fuwa Fuwa Time
Go Go Maniac
Gohan Wa Okazu
Heart Goes Boom - guitar&bass
Jaja Uma Way To Go
Maddy candy
Watashi wa Watashi no Michi wo Iku

Scan:
Fuwa fuwa time - studio mix
Maddy candy
etc.

wow, now that's a whole lot of tabs. a download spree....

say, is the cagayake girls and don't say lazy in this in 5 member version?

i've been looking for the tabs of sweet bitter beauty song and heart goes boom with guitar in it. thanks for that.

i'd better restudy cagayake girls (since i forgot most of it after a few months).
do you suggest i use power chords or barre chords?

and please inform me if anyone would tab out guitar ni kubitakke. it's pretty hard to learn a song througha video.

thanks.
Old 2010-09-25, 08:54   Link #1065
Kev-kun
Curiousity is a Virtue?

Quote:
K-on Sheet music, GTP, PTB, etc. index

Part1
1. Cagayake!GIRLS
GTP
Scan
2. Happy!? Sorry!!
GTP
Scan
3. Don't say "lazy"
GTP
Scan
4. Sweet Bitter Beauty Song
GTP
Scan
5. Fuwafuwa Time
GTP
Scan
6. Fudepen ~Ball Pen~
GTP
Scan
7. Curry no chi Rice
GTP
Scan
8. Watashi no Koi wa Hotchkiss
GTP
Scan
9. "Let's Go"
GTP
Scan

Part2
1. FuwaFuwa Time
GTP
Scan
2. Gitah ni kubittake
GTP
Scan
3. Sunday Siesta
GTP
Scan
4. Heart Goes Boom!!
GTP
Scan
5. Hello Little Girl
GTP
Scan
6. Girly Storm Shisso Stick
GTP
Scan
7. Mezase Happy 100%
GTP
Scan
8. Dear My Keys ~Kenban no Maho~
GTP
Scan
9. Humming Bird
GTP
Scan
10. Jajauma Way To Go
GTP
Scan
11. Watashi wa Watashi no Michi wo Yuku
PTB
Scan
12. Lovely Sister LOVE
GTP
Scan
13. Oui!Aikotoba
GTP
Scan
14. Coolly Hotty Tension Hi!!
GTP
Scan
15. Prologue
GTP
Scan
16. Maddy Candy
GTP
Scan
17. Hell the World
GTP
Scan
18. Tsubasa wo kudasai
GTP
Scan

Let's music
Go go maniac
GTP
Scan
Listen!!
GTP
Scan

Let's music2
Utauyo!! MIRACLE
GTP
Scan
NO, Thank You!
GTP
Scan

Other
Azusa solo1
GTP
Yui S2 ep.1 open riff
Ascii
GTP
Sakura high's school song
PTB
Love
PTB
U&I
GTP
Tenshin
GTP
Gohan Wa Okazu
GTP
Scan
Pure pure heart
GTP
Hold on to your love
Ascii
Falling reinforced concrete
Ascii
AmeFuri
Ascii
YuiAzu
Ascii
Girls in wonderland
PTB
Scan
Kira kira days
PTB
Scan
Kawaii Inbou Intro
GTP

Hope this help. I will try to update this.
Woah!!! So many songs.. Makes me want to pick up my guitar and play 6 hrs daily again lol..
Old 2010-09-25, 11:17   Link #1066
Bolt237

Someone should make an ultimate-guitar account and upload the tabs that we made that aren't on there yet... I'll do it if no one wants to

btw Love is a stapler is coming up soon, I'm just being lazy, it could have been done a long time ago
Old 2010-09-25, 13:18   Link #1067
AznAndy94
The Unknown Artist

Send a message via MSN to AznAndy94 Send a message via Yahoo to AznAndy94
Quote:
K-on Sheet music, GTP, PTB, etc. index

Part1

1. Cagayake!GIRLS
GTP

2. Happy!? Sorry!!

3. Don't say "lazy"
GTP....

Hope this help. I will try to update this.
Okay for this, I think you should also distinguish if the GTP tabs are from the official score. Some people prefer having the official score digitized into GTP.

Last edited by AznAndy94; 2010-09-27 at 23:36. Reason: Shorten
AznAndy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-25, 15:22   Link #1068
Bolt237

This could've been finished a while ago but here's one of my favorites

Watashi no koi wa Hotchkiss

Guitar, Bass, Keyboard, Drums, no voice
The keyboard part was a pain in the ass, and it's still not that great... oh well
I don't know why I even bother, keyboardists and drummers dont use guitar pro, do they
Old 2010-09-25, 17:26   Link #1069
Bolt237

WoOoOoAaAaH double post

Tenshi Ni Fureta Yo!! (Guitar)

Guitar only
It'd be awesome if people added a track or two, so we can have a full tab

Or copy-paste it into the existing gp5 tab
Or not, maybe you don't like it

Last edited by Bolt237; 2010-09-25 at 17:46.
Old 2010-09-25, 19:48   Link #1070
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Zeus almighty, don't keep the entire quote of that one guy. Haha.
Quote:
P.P.P.S. I don't know how long I can keep doing this, since maybe one day, somebody will pop out with absolutely completely scan and GTP for all songs and even OST, but before that happen I'll do my best to make it easy to find it out.
Considering how big the big books are, very doubtful that anyone would even bother scanning. They'd have to be all sorts of cra—

It's too much of a hassle for me to scan everything in one sitting. (´・ω・`)

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-25, 21:07   Link #1071
BlackKnightKanos
Lord of The Netherealm

Send a message via Yahoo to BlackKnightKanos
Yea, we should make an ultimate-guitar account and upload it all there. Both guitar pro and text format should be there.
BlackKnightKanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-25, 22:54   Link #1072
Bolt237

Asking for help from everybody... How would I tab the "delay hold" bit in fude pen's first guitar part in the second verse? Should I fudge it to make it sound right, or should i make a note for the people who have the pedals?

And is there any way to make a feedback effect (or imitate one)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackKnightKanos View Post
Yea, we should make an ultimate-guitar account and upload it all there. Both guitar pro and text format should be there.
I'll make one, if no one else wants to.
Old 2010-09-25, 23:13   Link #1073
ChorpSaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt237 View Post
Asking for help from everybody... How would I tab the "delay hold" bit in fude pen's first guitar part in the second verse? Should I fudge it to make it sound right, or should i make a note for the people who have the pedals?
There is an option in Guitar Pro for delay, but it requires RSE and even then it's not worth it. And since this is a transcription, it'd be better just to leave a note for the guitarist to use the effect there.
You could also make a separate track solely for the delay so that it sounds right AND you can have the note on the main track.

And I don't believe there's a way to create feedback. I could be wrong, but none of my searching has produced anything.
ChorpSaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 00:38   Link #1074
CadetPD

I have an Ultimate Guitar account already.

I can try and upload everything we have here, and try to give credit to as many people as I can.

I was also thinking we should put it all under Ho-kago Tea Time instead of "Misc Cartoons and games" or whatever the tag is. Granted, the character singles wouldn't technically be Ho-kago..but...anyone object?
CadetPD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 04:32   Link #1075
BlackKnightKanos
Lord of The Netherealm

Send a message via Yahoo to BlackKnightKanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by CadetPD View Post
I have an Ultimate Guitar account already.

I can try and upload everything we have here, and try to give credit to as many people as I can.

I was also thinking we should put it all under Ho-kago Tea Time instead of "Misc Cartoons and games" or whatever the tag is. Granted, the character singles wouldn't technically be Ho-kago..but...anyone object?
Ho-Kago or its English alternative's good. But what if we can make an account anyone here can access? So that when you're not online, someone else can add the asked tab. Also, if this happens, I'd like to help in tabbing it out text form.
BlackKnightKanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 08:01   Link #1076
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

K-ON - Ho-Kago Tea Time might be a better name for the artist (for those using the search bar probably won't search up hokago tea time)

Someone should also differentiate between whether the tabs are scans or not.

By the way, I'd like to note how cool it is fellow K-ON fans on this forum are doing this xD
bloppyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 10:32   Link #1077
Bolt237

I was thinking that we have a community account called "animesuki" or "yuischoolofrock" or something, where multiple people have control of the account, and we upload tabs that way

We would use the little info window in gp5 to give credit and tell whether it's official or not

and I thought we'd be uploading under artist name houkago tea time O.o but we have to decide as a whole

we should decide on a naming convention, too... english, romanji, or a mix of both?
Old 2010-09-26, 10:37   Link #1078
ChorpSaway

For the artist name, we should have "Ho-Kago Tea Time" or whatever spelling of it we decide on, but we should include "K-On" as well for those unfamiliar with the band name/too lazy to type it all out. More accessible that way.

And I'm up for helping to convert parts into text tab format, as soon as we get the finer points dealt with.
ChorpSaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 18:35   Link #1079
Bolt237

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackKnightKanos View Post
Ho-Kago or its English alternative's good. But what if we can make an account anyone here can access? So that when you're not online, someone else can add the asked tab. Also, if this happens, I'd like to help in tabbing it out text form.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChorpSaway
And I'm up for helping to convert parts into text tab format, as soon as we get the finer points dealt with.
Appreciate the effort and the offers, but gp5 can automatically convert to ASCII ^^
You could format the stuff that gp5 spits out though
Old 2010-09-27, 00:21   Link #1080
netvope
SOS-Dan

Ultimate guitar's search engine doesn't work well with the dash "-". If you search for "K-On", you get tons of unrelated results containing the letter "K" and the word "On". The same applies if you use "Ho-kago".

However, searching on google is another story. They are able to treat "K-On" as a word and return useful results. Therefore, it is still highly beneficial to have "K-On" in the artist name.

"放課後ティータイム" is the actual band name. Given the dash symbol problem, "Houkago" is probably slightly better than "Ho-kago". "K-On" is there mainly for search indexing and therefore should be secondary. So, I suggest we use "Houkago Tea Time (K-On)" as the artist name. What do you think?

Last edited by netvope; 2010-09-29 at 11:33. Reason: Sorry for the typos :)
netvope is offline   Reply With Quote