AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

View Poll Results: Shakugan no Shana II - Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 62 53.45%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 34 29.31%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 9.48%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 6.03%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 0.86%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.86%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-11, 18:39   Link #21
masama
use the fōrks ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illumina View Post
Spoiler for ep13:
yeh, but after such a grand entrance you really expect a lot more apart from a few punches.
Old 2008-01-11, 20:08   Link #22
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Considering Yuuji has endless existance, he might want to consider dedicating the rest of his etneral life to filling the girls of the Guze with his existance.

Yuuji: Pheles, let me fill you with my existance.
Old 2008-01-11, 20:11   Link #23
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Considering Yuuji has endless existance, he might want to consider dedicating the rest of his etneral life to filling the girls of the Guze with his existance.
i bet he will be sucked dry every night.
Old 2008-01-11, 20:35   Link #24
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

lol, hentai in the making, lol
Old 2008-01-11, 20:41   Link #25
lua thien
Fallen Exile

Looks like something is in the making, regarding Konoe saying something inaudible at the end.
Old 2008-01-11, 20:58   Link #26
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep14 preview:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-01-11, 21:36   Link #27
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
There corrected it for you
Old 2008-01-12, 00:17   Link #28
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illumina View Post
Spoiler for ep13:
I thought I heard something like that, didn't know that was the cause of Pheles's rapid drop in power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post

Yuuji: Pheles, let me fill you with my existance.

Mana transfer ala FSN game style anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post

Was that shown in the preview? Very interesting nonetheless, Pheles walking around on the streets with the two like nobody's business. Though it seems Kazumi has make her acquaintance as well.

---

Onto the episode proper. Awesome action that doesn't let go all the way to the eyecatch. Must say I thought Pheles had one heck of an entrance in ep 12 and ep 13 has just added Pheles as another green-haired character onto my list of favorites anime girls.

Margery going berserk on the sight of silver flames alone was tab overkill but understandable. Coupled in with Pheles' story and the rest in the later parts was a very well-done episode. Margery blowing Oga away did devastate Tanaka but brought the two closer in the end so all's well ends well.

Next episode. Existence transfer? Pheles Wilheminia moments and Kazumi as well.

More Pheles is always good. And I'm already awaiting her soundtrack when the OST comes out. :3

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2008-01-12, 02:52   Link #29
kimchipride
Geass User

Why is this rated so high? I'm looking forward to watching Shana now for the first time ever.
Old 2008-01-12, 05:04   Link #30
ipernorris

LOL Pheles was described as a Deus Ex Machina and she got owned in half episode...
I know she's weak and all, but come on... what a let down!
Old 2008-01-12, 05:47   Link #31
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
In my opinion, Pheles is not weak

Spoiler for pheles:
Old 2008-01-12, 08:24   Link #32
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
LOL Pheles was described as a Deus Ex Machina and she got owned in half episode...
she is not weak. it is just that... uh how do i put this... i don't think i can reveal too much in this thread
Old 2008-01-12, 08:56   Link #33
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Somehow...watching pheles being "babied" by wilhelmina, makes me thing that she is still a kid in a grown up body

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2008-01-12, 12:50   Link #34
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Did you not read the comments above? For years she has searched for her Johann without consuming any human existences, so it's amazing that she managed to last for this long. And then she used up a lot after pinpointing the location of the Reiji Maigo and the subsequent chaos. In the end, she needed Yuji's mana transfer, er, I mean, PoE transfer in order to keep herself alive.
Old 2008-01-12, 14:13   Link #35
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
Please delete this, I have no idea where this double post came from. I swore I only clicked "Post Reply" once.
Yu can delete it yourself just click edit, and then choose delete message, it's right next to the go advanced option.
Old 2008-01-12, 14:46   Link #36
ipernorris

Quote:
Did you not read the comments above? For years she has searched for her Johann without consuming any human existences, so it's amazing that she managed to last for this long. And then she used up a lot after pinpointing the location of the Reiji Maigo and the subsequent chaos. In the end, she needed Yuji's mana transfer, er, I mean, PoE transfer in order to keep herself alive.
Yes I read but I still think Pheles was shown weaker than the necessary.
Old 2008-01-12, 14:51   Link #37
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

Quote:
Yes I read but I still think Pheles was shown weaker than the necessary.
Well, after reading cnnydz post, I believe there is more to the story than that...

@Kinny Riddle: well, even if you did double click the "Post Reply" button, I don't see how those posts should be 37 minutes apart, so it's maybe some kind of glitch/bug/who-knows...

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
Old 2008-01-12, 19:07   Link #38
alvinkhorfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by piku View Post
not satisfy to some deletion and changes of script compare with novels. margery vs wilhelmina should be a intense battle.
this episode complete the story on 1/2 of novel 12. so fast... telling the truth i prefer JC Staff put more time on battle scene and make better description on story and characters.
Emm, before I saw this episode, I am thinking that this battle scene could have stretched to Episode 14. Like Piku said, it will be better if it is more intense and descriptive. But, what to do, Pheles is weak as she did not consume any human existences for a long time. Had Pheles been at full strength, Shana may not be able to defeat her. It seems that it is relatively easy for Wilhelmina to contain Marjorie with her ribbons. I would expect that Marjorie should offer more resistance, though. Upon the arrival of Pheles, Wilhelmina is too shocked until she just mumbles and not making any move at all. Nevertheless, it is the best episode yet!

As Piku mentioned about some alternation of story compared to the novels, I hope that it will not bring any bad effect to the storyline.

Guess that everybody forget about Shana's confession on the stage before the arrival of Pheles. I hope that in the future, Yuji will ask from her what she is trying to say.

A question on Yuji's fuzetsu: It appears that he did not cast it to protect the innocent. It is more like that he is too scare that Pheles is going to take Reiji Maigo from him.

It was making me thinking of one thing: How to make everyone satisfied? We know that Yuji needs Reiji Maigo to survive. And yet, Pheles wants the hougu back so that she can resurrect Johan back. Marjorie wants to take revenge against Silver, who is related to Yuji. So how?

Quote:
The reason Rammy refused to reveal where Silver was became clear, he was trying to protect Yuji all along when Margey was, and still is, quote emotionally unstable.
Why did Rammie know that Silver is contained within Yuji? It is because Rammie has been on this world for a long time?

Last edited by alvinkhorfire; 2008-01-13 at 06:58.
Old 2008-01-12, 19:59   Link #39
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinkhorfire View Post
Emm, before I saw this episode, I am thinking that this battle scene could have stretched to Episode 14. Like Piku said, it will be better if it is more intense and descriptive. But, what to do, Pheles is weak as she did not consume any human existences for a long time. Had Pheles been at full strength, Shana may not be able to defeat her. It seems that it is relatively easy for Wilhelmina to contain Marjorie with her ribbons. I would expect that Marjorie should offer more resistance, though. Nevertheless, it is the best episode yet!

A question on Yuji's fuzetsu: It appears that he did not cast it to protect the innocent. It is more like that he is too scare that Pheles is going to take Reiji Maigo from him.

It was making me thinking of one thing: How to make everyone satisfied? We know that Yuji needs Reiji Maigo to survive. And yet, Pheles wants the hougu back so that she can resurrect Johan back. Marjorie wants to take revenge against Silver, who is related to Yuji. So how?

Why did Rammie know that Silver is contained within Yuji? It is because Rammie has been on this world for a long time?
Convince Pheles that he is Johan without his memory and will filled her with hs existance every night.

Tell Magery that there is another Silver out there.
Old 2008-01-13, 01:41   Link #40
Mukki

Send a message via AIM to Mukki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
Shana is 12? I thought she was like 15/16, meh.
Well, Shana is most likely about 15 or 16, possibly older (though she is stated to be about the same age as Yuji). It's just that her physical body stopped aging when she was approximately 11 or 12.
Closed Thread