AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-06, 04:15   Link #3961
Stretch5920

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
I would think that if you want to see Lelouch's real face look at him with Nunnally.
Suzaku and Nunnally are his family, he is/was happiest when he was with them both.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 04:24   Link #3962
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Only the latter is his family, the first is/was just his best friend.
Old 2008-08-06, 04:25   Link #3963
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
His first friend, who was like a member of his family.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 04:26   Link #3964
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
I'm wondering what the odds are that we will see a big kiss with Kallen and Lelouch. He's kissed almost all the other girls, and several times just come close to Kallen. She's admitted that she's never been kissed before. Seems oddly innocent for someone who's such a bad ass in combat.
Lelouch's kiss with Shirley was very awkward. C.C. has kissed him twice.
So unless there was something we were never told about Kallen's time with C.C. he would be her first kiss. Would seem sad to leave her out of all the smooching.

I've always wished they would show what happened with Kallen when C.C. was putting the Black Knights back together to reclaim Lelouch. Where did she find Kallen and how did she convince her to join her. C.C. must have told Kallen all about Geass and Lelouch. That's a moment I wish they would show.
Old 2008-08-06, 04:32   Link #3965
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Why would she need to find Kallen, much less convince her of anything? Kallen has nowhere to go but back to the Black Knights. Whatever remnants of their forces escaped would end up in the same place.

As for the kiss, that too seems an inevitable event, given how they make a point of noting she's never been kissed early in the first season.
Old 2008-08-06, 04:43   Link #3966
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Why would she need to find Kallen, much less convince her of anything? Kallen has nowhere to go but back to the Black Knights. Whatever remnants of their forces escaped would end up in the same place.

As for the kiss, that too seems an inevitable event, given how they make a point of noting she's never been kissed early in the first season.
Beacuse when she discovered Zero is Lelouch she ran off in tears, leaving Suzaku to bind and drag him off to the Emperor. That kind of implies she most likely got in her Guren and ran off somewhere.
At some point she got over it. My thinking was that after C.C. was crushed underwater and revived she knew she needed to get Lelouch back so went to reform the Black Knights.
There is the chance that Kallen found C.C.'s body wash up on the beach of the island. C.C. revived and explained everything. Though that would mean she just sat at teh beach alone until C.C.'s body eventually washed up on shore. It's been shown in images and sound dramas that between the seasons C.C. and Kallen became rather close. Even sharing a bedroom.
Old 2008-08-06, 04:50   Link #3967
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Beacuse when she discovered Zero is Lelouch she ran off in tears, leaving Suzaku to bind and drag him off to the Emperor. That kind of implies she most likely got in her Guren and ran off somewhere.
But again, where? It ain't like that big red mech blends in with the crowd. She only had one place to go, and that was back to the sub which then escaped to Chinese territory.

Quote:
At some point she got over it. My thinking was that after C.C. was crushed underwater and revived she knew she needed to get Lelouch back so went to reform the Black Knights.
There is the chance that Kallen found C.C.'s body wash up on the beach of the island. C.C. revived and explained everything. Though that would mean she just sat at teh beach alone until C.C.'s body eventually washed up on shore. It's been shown in images and sound dramas that between the seasons C.C. and Kallen became rather close. Even sharing a bedroom.
This wouldn't work. C.C. sacrificed herself in Japanese waters, specifically off Kanenejima (or however that goes). The Black Knights, Kallen included, would not have been in the area.

If it were to go any way like that, it'd be C.C. showing up out of the blue and Kallen demanding answers. Them growing close through their shared secret is only natural.
Old 2008-08-06, 09:30   Link #3968
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

As far as what Kallen thought while looking at Suzaku's photo album, while it's true that I think she may have had an epiphany about Lelouch, I also think she may have realized something about Suzaku. Even though Suzaku has supposably removed all pictures of the two of them together (to keep from increminating himself), there are still lots of pictures of Kallen in the album. This indicates (to me at least) that despite how crappy Suzaku has treated Kallen, he still cares for her on some level, and Kallen may have realized that. Also, even though Suzaku knows that Lelouch was Zero, he hasn't been able to bring himself to destroy pictures of him and Lelouch together, again indicating that he hasn't been able to let go of their friendship, despite the hatred he feels.

Anyway, that's just my thoughts on the matter. I could be wrong or just be reading too much into it. I do that sometimes.
youngde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 09:41   Link #3969
Vorhamus
I N C O N C I E V A B L E

Hmm... When Kallen is rescued, I bet she will start by questioning Lelouch over Shirley's death. Either he will tell the truth, or he will lie. The only person he confined the truth with was C.C, but now that she is 'dead'...

Hum... Bothers me sometimes to not predict anything in Code Geass...
Vorhamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 10:09   Link #3970
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorhamus View Post
Hmm... When Kallen is rescued, I bet she will start by questioning Lelouch over Shirley's death. Either he will tell the truth, or he will lie. The only person he confined the truth with was C.C, but now that she is 'dead'...

Hum... Bothers me sometimes to not predict anything in Code Geass...
Well, it's hard to say what he will say.. Seems likely enough that he might do what he did with Suzaku in episode 17 though: tell a mix of truth and lie as he'll basically take responsibility for her death...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 10:15   Link #3971
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Well, it's hard to say what he will say.. Seems likely enough that he might do what he did with Suzaku in episode 17 though: tell a mix of truth and lie as he'll basically take responsibility for her death...
Especially if their conversation happens after

Spoiler for spoiler:
Guilford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 14:52   Link #3972
leechbox
Kallen & Zero are my hero

Send a message via MSN to leechbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
Especially if their conversation happens after

Spoiler for spoiler:
Wait what? What conversation? Kallens x LuLus or?

and Rolo sacs for who?
leechbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 16:00   Link #3973
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Spoiler:

Lelouch is liable to take the blame as he always does. I can't see him changing that for Kallen right off the bat. She needs to smack some sense into him first.
Old 2008-08-06, 16:59   Link #3974
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
As far as what Kallen thought while looking at Suzaku's photo album, while it's true that I think she may have had an epiphany about Lelouch, I also think she may have realized something about Suzaku. Even though Suzaku has supposably removed all pictures of the two of them together (to keep from increminating himself), there are still lots of pictures of Kallen in the album. This indicates (to me at least) that despite how crappy Suzaku has treated Kallen, he still cares for her on some level, and Kallen may have realized that. Also, even though Suzaku knows that Lelouch was Zero, he hasn't been able to bring himself to destroy pictures of him and Lelouch together, again indicating that he hasn't been able to let go of their friendship, despite the hatred he feels.

Anyway, that's just my thoughts on the matter. I could be wrong or just be reading too much into it. I do that sometimes.
I think you misunderstood the real reason behind those missing pictures from the Ashford photo album. Those picture's weren't of Kallen and Suzaku. The short time they were both in the student counsel they never really spent any time talking to each other. I propose that the missing pictures were of Nunnally or Lelouch and Nunnally. Since no one in Ashford was suppose to remember Nunnally they couldn't keep picture of her looking as a student in the class' album.
Gino just believes that the pictures are of Kallen and Suzaku. He doesn't know about Nunnally and her connections to Ashford and Lelouch.
Old 2008-08-06, 17:07   Link #3975
Var
Banned

Quote:
Gino just believes that the pictures are of Kallen and Suzaku. He doesn't know about Nunnally and her connections to Ashford and Lelouch.
Which furthers my belief that the reason he talked with Kallen as much as he did, and said what he said, is because he believes that she and Suzaku are good friends. Which, in light of everything, would make sense given how well she's being treated and that he took her from the Eunuchs and all. Since he knows little, and one could argue is naive, he could likely have come to the conclusion.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 17:22   Link #3976
FoxxFireArt

That wasn't out of kindness. It wasn't Suzaku that had her moved to a nicer cell or in better clothes. These were all Nunnally.
Suzaku wanted to get information out of Kallen about Lelouch.
Old 2008-08-06, 17:25   Link #3977
Var
Banned

Quote:
That wasn't out of kindness. It wasn't Suzaku that had her moved to a nicer cell or in better clothes. These were all Nunnally.
Suzaku wanted to get information out of Kallen about Lelouch.
Gino does not know that, was my point. He could easily have assumed that the prisoner put under his command, and that he visited, was put there by his word, not Nunally's.
Old 2008-08-06, 17:30   Link #3978
Belthazor

So what do you guys think about the new Korean blog speculations regarding Kallen?
Spoiler:
Belthazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 17:34   Link #3979
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belthazor View Post
So what do you guys think about the new Korean blog speculations regarding Kallen?
Spoiler:
THOSE. ARE. FAKE.

The original blog misunterpreted the band aid on CC finger as a RING.
Those new "spoilers" are talking about how CC will think that her band aid is as a wedding ring.

See the contradictions ?
And since Koshimizu said that the blog was closed, those speculations can't be new, so if they are the end, there is a big logical problem.

This one added to the contradictions with recend Newtype spoilers...

Forget about those "korean spoilers". The first one were good, but next, they are clearly fake.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 17:41   Link #3980
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
THOSE. ARE. FAKE.

The original blog misunterpreted the band aid on CC finger as a RING.
Those new "spoilers" are talking about how CC will think that her band aid is as a wedding ring.

See the contradictions ?
And since Koshimizu said that the blog was closed, those speculations can't be new, so if they are the end, there is a big logical problem.

This one added to the contradictions with recend Newtype spoilers...

Forget about those "korean spoilers". The first one were good, but next, they are clearly fake.
Not to mention the fact that it breaks Kallen's character and reduces Gino to a love sick fool.