AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-02-05, 08:25   Link #20941
Eratas123

@ Senpai - What do the girls like about Ichika/What made them completely fall for him? I need to gauge their Daydreams and Fi interactions along with the kid's.
Old 2012-02-05, 08:31   Link #20942
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Hero syndrome

No kidding, he basically has this penchant for helping anyone in need. And the people he helped so far is indeed mostly female.

Their love/obsession for him is exaggerated per rule of romantic and rule of funny, but otherwise, this is kind of reasonable. (yes, even Cecilia, if you use troll logic).

He will win the kids heart by constantly helping them and put them at ease/comfort.
Old 2012-02-05, 08:38   Link #20943
Eratas123

@ Senpai - That applies to everyone except Tatenashi and Cecilia. How are those two in hero syndrome?

Side note - DO you think there's any chance of future Ichika being a crappy dad?
Old 2012-02-05, 08:46   Link #20944
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Cecilia, as I said, if you apply troll logic into it.

Her dad are weak -> all men are weak -> she resent all men -> she resent Ichika -> Ichika proves he's not that weak -> Ichika proves that not all men are weak -> Cecilia like strong men -> Cecilia fell for Ichika

As for Tatenashi, I gave up, might ask someone else. Way too mysterious to guess...

Side note - Sacred Twins Ichika has a considerable chance being one (if he failed to go through the crap that is his teen-hood that is), on the other hand, Canon Ichika isn't, more like a good chance being flawed/whipped dad, but otherwise still a good dad nonetheless.
Old 2012-02-05, 08:51   Link #20945
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Tatenashi's my only problem in both FI and Daydreams. I can gauge why the girls like him, hell, I can even make one for Honne. Tatenashi? I feel like pulling my hair out whenever I have to think of a justifiable reason.

Side note - Would this apply to all the mom's? Charlotte's would probably have him as an awesome dad, not so sure about Chifuyu.
Old 2012-02-05, 08:57   Link #20946
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

That's why I'm not eager making Tatenashi part of Ichika's supporting Harem. My brain is not good enough to make a motive for her.

Are you kidding? Chifuyu will undoubtedly the worst mom of all heroines, bar Tabane maybe. She might improve with age, still what shown to us so far is A. She act stern to make her kid-figure independent and B. Likes to bet the kid's safety for the sake of experience and improvement. A True shounen mom to the core, which is good in the genre itself, unless you saw it from another angle.

A lackey but otherwise caring and courageous dad like Ichika is a save heaven.
Old 2012-02-05, 09:06   Link #20947
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Is it because he solved her and Kanzashi's sisterly problem? She did blush after that.

Side note - Not all of the kid's like their mom's. Chifuyu's daughter dislikes her and doesn't really talk to her. Laura's resents her for never paying attention to her and putting her Shwarzer hase job first. Kanzashi's male child is somewhat bitter that Kanzashi spends more time with his twin sister than him etc etc. In an odd inversion, the harem ending actually fixes a lot of these problems. Maya convinces Chifuyu not to be so hard on her kid. Chifuyu helps Laura take charge, so she has more time to spend with her kid. And Tatenashi spends time with her nephew in place of Kanzashi if needed.
Old 2012-02-05, 09:17   Link #20948
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

So Tatenashi require more EXP for the social link to level up (just kidding)

Hmm, that would be good.
Old 2012-02-05, 09:22   Link #20949
Eratas123

Okay, is Tatenashi in Ichika's harem or not? Many fans seem to like pairing the two of them together, but Tvtropes and many fans say that no, she's not part of the harem. I'm confused

Side note - If someone you know died and you saw them alive again but acting differently, how would you react?
Old 2012-02-05, 09:23   Link #20950
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

TOAST~!

(it's getting late but I don't wanna sleep yet...)

Spoiler for TOAST:
Old 2012-02-05, 09:26   Link #20951
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Fetish fuel eras. Fans don't really care other than the chemistry they have is much better than with most other girls in the main harem.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 09:28   Link #20952
Eratas123

@ Demi - Fetish fuel? The other girls try the exact same things she does. The only difference is that Ichika actually shows more of a reaction than "Durr, why you naked Charlotte?"

@ Stratos - Lolz Awkward explanations will happen later.
Old 2012-02-05, 09:30   Link #20953
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

From analytical standpoint that is Tropers, Tatenashi hasn't this crucial point being a member of Ichika's harem: Being head over hells about him. From another standpoint however: there's a lot of moment that shown she's interested in him, which can be counted as shiptease.

It goes both way, the Tropers just follow the major point, but not completely dismiss the secondary point.

Side note - making sure that person is this person you think. This is the same thing Chifuyu thought about Josh.
Old 2012-02-05, 09:34   Link #20954
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos - Lolz Awkward explanations will happen later.
Changed the dialogue abit such that Tsurugi lets the cat out of bag concerning his role in the ISA, which is as her personal instructor.

Cue him being asked the dreaded question.... again.
Old 2012-02-05, 09:36   Link #20955
Eratas123

@ Senpai - So what do you think? In or not?

Side note - I need to gauge Kazuma's responses to seeing Ichika in the current timeline considering he saw him gunned down and telling him to run away the last time he saw him.

@ Stratos - People are gonna question why he's there despite not having an IS. Owning a similar machine doesn't cut it for some.
Old 2012-02-05, 09:36   Link #20956
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eras: Because the main harem doesn't know how to play the game. Tatenashi does
Old 2012-02-05, 09:39   Link #20957
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Tatenashi: Potential harem member with good chemistry, not official yet. (Note: does not have any chance in the slightest )

Hmm, well, considering Ichika in that time-line is an adult, Kazuma really can't be sure. Still, there's always emotional attachment and instinct. Children has better fare in those categories, Adults' has been convoluted by rational and prejudice.
Old 2012-02-05, 09:41   Link #20958
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos - People are gonna question why he's there despite not having an IS. Owning a similar machine doesn't cut it for some.
That too... but that's provided he fails at ninja-ing his way around the Academy without being spotted before the upcoming class league.
Old 2012-02-05, 09:44   Link #20959
demino_hellsin
That one guy

The machine contains an IS core(probably) that should be reason enough. An IS is only an IS if it has an IS core. If it's not an IS but has an IS core. What do you call it?
Old 2012-02-05, 09:44   Link #20960
Eratas123

@ Demi - What game is that? Also, he shows more attraction to Houki

EDIT: Nothing you can call it. Many readers would call it the "IS clone", though, since it basically acts like one by sending the OC to the academy despite "not being an IS".

@ Senpai - The only reason I paired her with Irish was I assumed that she wasn't in his harem. Guess she is

Actually, Ichika was only about 17. Kazuma may look 8, but that's because he was spliced to look older. This is what makes him a flawed clone: All the other clones were spliced to adolescence to make sure they were loyal, and rapidly aged so they couldn't go rogue/make offspring. Kazuma was spliced to only 8 and doesn't rapidly age. He also can't pilot an IS. He's about 4-5 years old.

@ Stratos - Focus on Tsurugi more. She's supposed to be the main character here, after all.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest