Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
TEKKEN 6

INNER MOKA!!!!

Man I need to this later on Tekken

EDIT:

Mizore Tekken

Found it!

I must do these.

Asuka Mizore? Awesome. Although, given Asuka's "bounce" I'd say it'd be even better if you could make her a Kurumu.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 09:12   Link #16042
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Oh....I just remembered! my gold on Tekken is only 100,000!!!

Damn I need to do more missions...

So far we got 2 R+V games one on the DS and on the PS2.

Mugen Mizore got in.
Old 2010-08-13, 09:51   Link #16043
Th3_Unkn0wn

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
TEKKEN 6

INNER MOKA!!!!

Man I need to this later on Tekken

EDIT:

Mizore Tekken

Found it!

This is BRILLIANT !!! Now I wonder if they would ever be in Mortal Kombat ?? I WANT SOME BOOBALITIES !!!
Th3_Unkn0wn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 11:25   Link #16044
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well judging from how Inner Moka reacted when Kurumu suggested something like that in chapter 23 of the Second season ... I think that it's very possible that Inner Moka wants Tsukune for herself ... only. I mean it was one of the rare occurrences when Inner Moka blushed so much, so what Kurumu said before Inner Moka kicked everyone around, must have been pretty close to the truth.

Unfortunately she still isn't willing to admit it to Tsukune, and Tsukune is a little too obvious to recognize that Inner Moka has feelings foreword him as well.

Well, I don't know how Inner Moka behaved in the anime, but judging from what I heard, when Ikeda sensei incorporated some idea from the anime, he did it much better then how it was done in the anime, so far the changes that have been done to Inner Moka's character have been pretty well done, not to mention that she still has issues with how she changes, because of Tsukune's influence in her life, (it was in chapter 27, before Inner Moka has found the Gremlin) ... so currently I really doubt that she would suddenly start being clingy and trying to gain his attention, since a behavior like that would be really unlike her.

So for now ... we probably have nothing to worry about kenjiharima.
The anime Inner ... *sighs* This might be a lil hard for me since I actually do like the anime Inner version. She accepted that she was falling for anime-Tsukune pretty early, you could see it plainly throughout season one but noticeably by the time of Ruby one-shotting anime-Tsukune from behind and she bypassed the rosary's seal while it was still on in order to smack Ruby down. Yes, that could never happen in-universe but it was quite the novelty when it happened.

All in all, anime Inner was a lot more forward with her affections for anime-Tsukune (holding his hand was nothing new but she wanted to try the 'kappuchuu' thing with him as well). I even have a sneaky suspicion that if Tsukune had gone with Inner to the club room early like she wanted that he would have gotten 'lucky' - at the very least he would have been kissed. How they had anime-Tsukune react to the entire situation made me RAGE - shrugging Inner off to go get a replacement rosary to bring the Outer Moka back without even asking how she felt about it or if she even wanted to be re-sealed so quickly.

I honestly don't know what the writers were thinking: they should have had Moka 'disappear' during the night and had it so that her father arranged to have her whisked back to their home because she was unsealed and couldn't be around 'commoners' anymore. THEN I can see the entire last episode justified as being a LEGIT reason for going up against 'Daddy Starbucks' with all that talk about how either Moka is the real Moka and how he feels about them. As it stands now, that entire speech makes him look like a total hypocrite who deserved a lot more than just that one kick from Inner.

...can you tell that I still have lingering feelings ove this?

Last edited by Tempest35; 2010-08-13 at 11:40.
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 11:59   Link #16045
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Spoiler for space:
Yes I can tell and I also understand that they made the anime-Tsukune into quite a bit bastard, and particularly made him into a completely different character then his manga-counterpart ... since from what you have told me Tempest the anime Tsukune doesn't deserve to get Moka at all, and should probably be put into the trash can where his place is. How dare he do something like that to Moka.

Well I'm glad that I didn't watch the anime, but even hearing about what a jerk the anime-Tsukune was makes me RAGE as well.

On the matter of Inner Moka's , well iit might be possible that she will start behaving like that in the manga as well, since I doubt that Tsukune would dare to do something to Inner Moka without her consent, so she might be forced to be a little more open about what she wants to do with Tsukune.

It's just that she needs more time then her anime counterpart to acknowledge the feelings that she has forewords Tsukune, which is a plus in my opinion, since it makes Inner Moka a better developed character and we can understand her way of thinking better.

So I don't mind the pace at which Inner Moka's feelings for Tsukune are developed, since it makes her character more fleshed out. After all things like establishing a romantic relationship between a man and a women need time after all.

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-08-13 at 12:18.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 12:02   Link #16046
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Tekken 6 had character creation?
Old 2010-08-13, 12:14   Link #16047
Xagzan

No it has character customization.
Old 2010-08-13, 12:21   Link #16048
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
The good news: hopefully, now that Moka has her memories back, Inner will be acting more like Outer, and I'm pretty sure there are at least two or three of us who want this... at least, Inner was acting more like Outer only a few chapters ago (the cooking class)... and I will confess, I loved Inner's anime character, HATED WITH A PASSION Tsukune's anime version... og course, the only problem with Inner was that as much as I liked how forward she was, it just seem too out of place compared to how her manga version was at the time

On the bright side: a little over two weeks till 34! (and hopefully a return to the present, and maybe, just maybe, we see Tsukune kick some ass)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 12:26   Link #16049
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Spoiler for space:
As much as I'd like to rage at anime Tsukune, it's not entirely his fault - it's the writers' fault.

They had Moka liking him without him really doing anything to justify her liking him. Heck they missed several very important scenes from the manga - the one were the spider woman bit/poisoned Tsukune when he protected Moka (they never wrote that into the anime episode and I raged). That was a very important scene and they just ignored it. Another one was with the art teacher and Tsukune's birthday but they didn't do that episode at all - another rage point since they had episode 4 be a filler for no apparent reason.

I can see manga Inner becoming as forward as anime Inner...in about another year or so. However I did like how anime Inner actually tried to display a softer yet still aggressive side to Tsukune

I think that the entire anime of Rosario+Vampire is a collective 'Missed Moment/Anime of Awesome'.
Old 2010-08-13, 12:30   Link #16050
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
The good news: hopefully, now that Moka has her memories back, Inner will be acting more like Outer, and I'm pretty sure there are at least two or three of us who want this... at least, Inner was acting more like Outer only a few chapters ago (the cooking class)... and I will confess, I loved Inner's anime character, HATED WITH A PASSION Tsukune's anime version... og course, the only problem with Inner was that as much as I liked how forward she was, it just seem too out of place compared to how her manga version was at the time

On the bright side: a little over two weeks till 34! (and hopefully a return to the present, and maybe, just maybe, we see Tsukune kick some ass)
Unfortunately we still don't know if the sealed memories from Moka's childhood that have been contained inside the Rosario have been revealed to the present day Moka.

It still hasn't been confirmed yet ... though in my opinion the possibility of something like that happening is pretty high, but we won't be sure about that until we return to the present day, which hopefully will happen in chapter 34.

@Tempest35

Maybe they will do a remake of the anime that will fallow the manga more closely. Though the possibility of that happening isn't high ... we can still hope, right.

I agree that the bits with the spider women (I forgot her name) injuring where pretty important in developing the relationship between Inner Moka and Tsukune, after all it was the first time when Inner Moka became pissed at someone for injuring Tsukune and showed that she cares about Tsukune's welfare as well.

Well there where a lot of moments in the manga that showed Inner Moka's growing feelings foreword Tsukune, and the ones that you mentioned Tempest showed that as well.

From what I know the art Teacher hadn't been included in the anime at all ... and after all she's the one that caused the Lilith mirror incident which caused Inner Moka to realize that she needs Tsukune and there isn't anything that can replace him.

After all the whole Lilith Mirror incident, which was incident that made both Tsukune and Inner Moka realize how important they are to each other, and I don't know how that particular arc was made in the anime, but judging from you're statements Tempest, the writer's of the anime probably messed it up as well.

sigh ... that's probably the reason why I can't manage myself to watch the anime even once ... I probably want to avoid being frustrated about it, even if there might be some ... "sparse" moments in it that are pretty good (though I really doubt that something like that is possible)

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-08-13 at 12:51.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 13:55   Link #16051
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

It doesn't help that I feel that I can write these episodes better, or at least give a better direction with how the series was suppose to progress without it being a direct manga transition. The anime has too many blows against it to really justify a viewing unless you WANT to beat yourself over the head for it later.

Just watch the first three episodes, ending credits of the first season, and some random eps to be pointed out later in Capu2 - those are the only things about the anime that's really worth anything. At least now I can put a voice and tone inflection on the characters as I read the manga, although Inner's voice is not as deep in my head - the voice doesn't match her in the manga.

That and if I had that deep, sensual voice whispering in my ear softly... *brainsplode*
Old 2010-08-13, 14:20   Link #16052
Tachibana
タチバナ

I liked Ura-Moka's anime voice, it was deep and sexy
Old 2010-08-13, 14:30   Link #16053
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Unfortunately we still don't know if the sealed memories from Moka's childhood that have been contained inside the Rosario have been revealed to the present day Moka.

It still hasn't been confirmed yet ... though in my opinion the possibility of something like that happening is pretty high, but we won't be sure about that until we return to the present day, which hopefully will happen in chapter 34.
Yeah. There is no indication of her memories being unveiled to her or anything. I do hope she keeps them when she wakes up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
They used the same actress for both Moka's. She just changed her voice for each part.
Old 2010-08-13, 14:58   Link #16054
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Dear god it looks like I'm not alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
It doesn't help that I feel that I can write these episodes better, or at least give a better direction with how the series was suppose to progress without it being a direct manga transition. The anime has too many blows against it to really justify a viewing unless you WANT to beat yourself over the head for it later.

Just watch the first three episodes, ending credits of the first season, and some random eps to be pointed out later in Capu2 - those are the only things about the anime that's really worth anything. At least now I can put a voice and tone inflection on the characters as I read the manga, although Inner's voice is not as deep in my head - the voice doesn't match her in the manga.

That and if I had that deep, sensual voice whispering in my ear softly... *brainsplode*
Yeah, I loved that first ending. Sure didn't hurt that Inner was pretty much naked in bed for half of it.
Old 2010-08-13, 16:27   Link #16055
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

She got naked again near the end of it too. I really want to see an official AMV of Inner Moka singing her image song 'Desire'... That song is sexy~
Old 2010-08-13, 18:37   Link #16056
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

You guys do know who voices Moka in the anime, right?
Old 2010-08-13, 19:11   Link #16057
Tachibana
タチバナ

Hinata Hyuga english voice actor for Omote-Moka

Kurenai yuuhi english voice actor for Ura-Moka

Idk, guys, im just fantasising about english voice actors for both Mokas
Old 2010-08-13, 19:38   Link #16058
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
You guys do know who voices Moka in the anime, right?
If you mean the JP version of course we know it's Nana. Not sure what that has to do with anything.

As for English I've heard Stephanie Sheh is voicing Moka (so you'd be half right Shinso), but no confirmation. My first choice would probably be Kari Wahlgren, but whatever.
Old 2010-08-13, 20:55   Link #16059
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
If you mean the JP version of course we know it's Nana. Not sure what that has to do with anything.

As for English I've heard Stephanie Sheh is voicing Moka (so you'd be half right Shinso), but no confirmation. My first choice would probably be Kari Wahlgren, but whatever.
Kari wahlgren has a decent deep voice for Inner (as seen with Ashe in FFXII) but i think her girly voice wouldn't suit Outer (miina from Onegai twins)

Stephanie Sheh has a voice that would be good for outer but i don't think she's ever been tested for a deeper and sexier sounding voice like inner
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 21:47   Link #16060
Tachibana
タチバナ

I just saw the first Akuha X Tsukune story rated "M" at Fanfiction, thier is also another 1 with Akasha X Tsukune

Just in case yall are interested

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire