AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-19, 16:03   Link #101
Meisterdieb

Absolutely fanatstic episode! Loved every second of it...

1) Why is Yachiru VC? I never see her do any actual work (as a VC would have to do). Not that I mind, I'm a big fan of her antics. But I think the only reason is, anyone wanting that job would have to go thru Kenpachi first and the squad probably enjoys their fighting life way more than "boring" VC job.

2) I'd be interested to know if there are more "pacifistic"( aka, not fighting just because, and apparently having emotions like empathy etc) arrancars like Neliel.
Either she is a freak accident or HM isn't all black and white (pun intended) as we are told.
Either way, I don't get why Neliel didn't kill Nnoitra the second time. I know she got transformed back, but before that she clearly stated that she wouldn't kill him.
WHY? How many times does a rabid dog have to bite you, before you put him down?

3) About wether Orihime could heal Nel: she should be able to, from what we have seen of her powers. I don't think she has to have been there at the time of the injury or know how the missng part looks like (as she healed Grimmjaw's arm).
But given as she is way too dumb right now to heal anybody, that's probably not going to be an issue anytime soon .
Old 2009-02-19, 16:10   Link #102
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meisterdieb View Post
1) Why is Yachiru VC? I never see her do any actual work (as a VC would have to do). Not that I mind, I'm a big fan of her antics. But I think the only reason is, anyone wanting that job would have to go thru Kenpachi first and the squad probably enjoys their fighting life way more than "boring" VC job.
She's Zaraki's loli. If you had a loli as a captain, I'm sure you'd make her VC too
Old 2009-02-20, 20:28   Link #103
Meisterdieb

Well, if I was Shinigami Captain I'd rather have Rangiku or Nemu as VC...
Closed Thread