AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2008-03-13, 14:24   Link #1201
nikolai_131

Guys is Episode 22 of the Anime a filler (talkin about the part that Hecate removed the Reiji Maigo from Yuji) ???????????
nikolai_131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-13, 14:46   Link #1202
Kakosan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikolai_131 View Post
Guys is Episode 22 of the Anime a filler (talkin about the part that Hecate removed the Reiji Maigo from Yuji) ???????????
They did what?????!!!!!!! I was not aware of this, but to my understanding, that didn't happen in the novels.
Kakosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-13, 16:42   Link #1203
jb23

Thanks for your answer. It sounds about right compared to the other light novels I've been reading.
jb23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-13, 23:21   Link #1204
setsuke

It kind of blur me out but did Hecate appeared in vol.14 cause the latest episode shows she appeared suddenly to extract Reiji Maigo before Yuuji was able to decide to meet either Shana or Kasumi on chrismas eve.
Old 2008-03-13, 23:40   Link #1205
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuke View Post
It kind of blur me out but did Hecate appeared in vol.14 cause the latest episode shows she appeared suddenly to extract Reiji Maigo before Yuuji was able to decide to meet either Shana or Kasumi on chrismas eve.
nope.

Yuji gets depressed about the whole Sabrac thing and not being to protect the people he cares about, has another conversation with Black!Yuji, and in the end decides to go Serei no Hebi. Shana and Yoshida sit there all night waiting for Yuji, but he never comes.

Hecate meanwhile waits like a good little Guze no Ou for her master at Seireiden.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-14, 01:09   Link #1206
setsuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
nope.

Yuji gets depressed about the whole Sabrac thing and not being to protect the people he cares about, has another conversation with Black!Yuji, and in the end decides to go Serei no Hebi. Shana and Yoshida sit there all night waiting for Yuji, but he never comes.

Hecate meanwhile waits like a good little Guze no Ou for her master at Seireiden.
Really?!! then damn that J.C Staff for changing it, that could mean that we wont ever see 'Sairei no Hebi' Sakai Yuuji in the anime or with hope that it's actually an alternate cause to make Yuuji to merge with SnH. I thought it was strange considering that she dont have a role in the vol.14.
Old 2008-03-14, 01:12   Link #1207
Ray Huynh

lols they change alot now that battle and confession i wanna see are now gone TT
Ray Huynh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-14, 03:12   Link #1208
cnnydz
Feed me

having a anime original ending is good but the extraction of reiji maigo really bothers me, because the bel masque doesn't really need it, they can just kill yuji and let the reiji maigo randomly transfer and all they wanted to do is to get the reiji maigo away from alastor.
cnnydz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-14, 07:28   Link #1209
setsuke

Well i dont deny the fact that having an original is good cause you wont know what will happen but if this ending is actually to make an end to the series that would suck, besides a lot of people want to see SnH even me I just hope that this original will form to SnH arc.
Old 2008-03-14, 07:29   Link #1210
Deathscyther

I guess they want to get the silver and the reiji maigo together

And I still think that we'll see SnH...maybe in the last episode
Old 2008-03-14, 08:16   Link #1211
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathscyther View Post

He's in the Season 2 Character Chart(the Balle Masque/Guze no Ou) as a shadow, and we see his black Flames in the Op, i'm pretty sure that we'll see Sairei no Hebi in this season.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-14, 08:45   Link #1212
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathscyther View Post

the reiji maigo and silver is already linked, so there is no need to bring the two together any more (with hecate's spell they can awaken snh remotely at any time), the only reason that the bal masque wanted to destroy yuji was to get the reiji maigo away from alastor
Old 2008-03-14, 11:23   Link #1213
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnnydz View Post
the reiji maigo and silver is already linked, so there is no need to bring the two together any more (with hecate's spell they can awaken snh remotely at any time), the only reason that the bal masque wanted to destroy yuji was to get the reiji maigo away from alastor
we should just assume Bal Masque's plan isn't the same as the novel one until proved otherwise. As you pointed out, if all they wanted was to get SnH out, all this would be completely unnecessary.

last time it was make a fountain of existence (Even if it was retconned into "Yuji needs bigger capacity"), for all we know their latest scheme is some similar "Turn misaki city into somewhere where Guze no Tomogara can live" plan.
Old 2008-03-14, 12:01   Link #1214
cnnydz
Feed me

^good point, so in episode 23 and 24 we will see yuji get the reiji maigo back and bal masque's plan "ruined", and thus give some what a closure to the series. and in sns iii the bal masque can just say "well, that didn't work. so we are going to active the spell which is much easier to do." now that i have thought about it a bit more i think it is actually a good plan (as we will need to wait atleast 1-2 years for season 3), all we need to do is to forget the last 3 episode from season ii when season iii comes out.
Old 2008-03-14, 12:10   Link #1215
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
^good point, so in episode 23 and 24 we will see yuji get the reiji maigo back and bal masque's plan "ruined", and thus give some what a closure to the series. and in sns iii the bal masque can just say "well, that didn't work. so we are going to active the spell which is much easier to do." now that i have thought about it a bit more i think it is actually a good plan (as we will need to wait atleast 1-2 years for season 3), all we need to do is to forget the last 3 episode from season ii when season iii comes out.
still, it just won't be as fun.

everything leading up to Yuji deciding to bond seems as if it's been washed away by this volume 13 and anime original material. I fear anime Yuji won't appear to have proper motivation for doing it in a third season, and so it will look more like SnH staged a hostile takeover. >_<

well...I'm jumping a little ahead though. First to see what this alternate Bal Masques plan is.
Old 2008-03-14, 12:31   Link #1216
cnnydz
Feed me

^yeah it kind sucks that way, but then again the anime yuji never was as cool as the novel yuji in the beginning anyway

but what really sucked is that they missed out a certain line from shana and Wilhelmina's conversation, another thing i am not happy with is that yoshida and shana saw the fuzetsu and probably won't be waiting for yuji all night long like in the novels
Old 2008-03-14, 13:25   Link #1217
Mukki

Send a message via AIM to Mukki
Quote:
^yeah it kind sucks that way, but then again the anime yuji never was as cool as the novel yuji in the beginning anyway

but what really sucked is that they missed out a certain line from shana and Wilhelmina's conversation, another thing i am not happy with is that yoshida and shana saw the fuzetsu and probably won't be waiting for yuji all night long like in the novels
What was this line that was left out of Shana's conversation with Wilhelmina?
Mukki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-14, 13:36   Link #1218
cnnydz
Feed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
What was this line that was left out of Shana's conversation with Wilhelmina?
just what all "good mothers" would say to the daughter going to a date, don't sleep with the boy.
Old 2008-03-14, 13:57   Link #1219
Mukki

Send a message via AIM to Mukki
Quote:
just what all "good mothers" would say to the daughter going to a date, don't sleep with the boy.
That's a shame they left that out, for a single sentence, it sure would have added a lot to the episode.

I guess it's back to waiting for Viz to publish it, so most likely in about 7 years.
Mukki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-14, 14:54   Link #1220
edgewalker00
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

Quote:
that's a good parental advice

but truthfully, if SnH won't be featured in this season, i'd be glad. that dude that pwned everyone should have more screen time. he is the final boss after all. it would surely suck if they introduced the boss in 1 episode and kill him on the next or just conclude the anime season with him laughing like crazy (this isn't code geass so i wont be expecting some cliffhanger season ender... that would be so not-like-SnS)
edgewalker00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, romance, seinen, shounen