AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2015-08-17, 11:28   Link #341
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by com_gwp View Post
I'm crazy stoked, Big Hero 6 was IMO one of the best animated shows out of the house of mouse in the last few years. This speaks to my heart far more than the tangled announcement did.

Although I guess this kills the chance at an Avengers or the Incredibles world (a crying shame) since I doubt they'll do more than one superheroes setting.
Just watched the movie last night and an idea came to mind....
Spoiler for big hero 6:
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-17, 12:28   Link #342
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

Thanks for the amazing update .

Now we just need Frozen, Toy Story, and Wreck-It Ralph worlds.

Maybe also Monsters Inc., Cars, and Brave worlds.
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-17, 14:54   Link #343
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddler Naruto View Post

Toy Story would be an awesome world. It would be the world that would change Sora to fit it like Atlantica, Pride Rock, halloween town by making him toy like. With a Toy Story 4 in the works and a Toy Story land being planned to be added to Hollywood studios at Disneyworld, it would be the perfect time to add it in.
Old 2015-08-17, 15:46   Link #344
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:

Personally, I'd want a world based on The Black Hole.
Old 2015-08-18, 05:55   Link #345
Akashin

Ultimately, I'm more interested about hearing what they intend to do with recurring Worlds: Twilight Town, Radiant Garden (assuming it returns, as it likely will), etc. San Fransokyo is great news for me, though, even moreso given that they're going with a new story for it. That severely raises my interest.

And didn't we see a Heartless in Twilight Town in the E3 trailer that people were saying might be indicative of a Brave world (had a bow and a hat that may or may not have resembled Merida's hair, I can't remember)?
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-18, 07:08   Link #346
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:

Ew, Eh, No

No, HELL NO and EW NO.
Old 2015-08-18, 09:18   Link #347
Chosen_Hero

So I finally saw Big Hero 6 a few days ago and I have to say, it might be... no it is my favorite Disney movie yet.

I also just realized that since the events in BH6 in KH take place after the movie and tie in so perfectly KH might be canon in the BH6 universe.

But seriously, I feel that it's the perfect world for KH since Sora seems to fit in perfectly with them design wise.

Quote:

Frozen will most likely be in the game considering Japan has been in Frozen fever since the movie released and from what I hear isn't stopping anytime soon.

Toy Story is a maybe mostly because it's weird they haven't done it by now.

Wreck-it-Ralph would be a perfect world but we have to take into account the whole characters from other popular videogames thing it has going for it, it's basically a licensing nightmare even more so if you want it to actually feel like Wreck-It-Ralph.

Monsters Inc. I could see happening but again it's another maybe.

With Cars well, Cars 2 didn't do any favors to it but it could still happen... if they stick to the original movie.

And as for Brave well, I had almost forgotten it even existed until I heard it's name so and it never created as much of a buzz as the other movies in the list so it'z very difficult to pinpoint exactly where it stands, but if you want to see more of Brave just watch Once Upon a Time since the new season will have Brave.

But then there is a whole other problem with adapting most of the movies in this list that people seem to overlook and that's the original VA's of which most of them are voiced by big time/well known celebrities.
Old 2015-08-18, 09:52   Link #348
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
It was revealed recently that there were plans for Toy Story to be a World in KH, but it ended up being axed.

But with Toy Story 4 now announced, maybe it's not impossible. But I would hope KH3 will be out before June 2017, so I doubt it would work out (unless they adapt or build off one of the earlier ones, for whatever reason).
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-18, 11:23   Link #349
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Toy Story would be an awesome world. It would be the world that would change Sora to fit it like Atlantica, Pride Rock, Halloween Town by making him toy like. With a Toy Story 4 in the works and a Toy Story land being planned to be added to Hollywood studios at Disney World, it would be the perfect time to add it in.
I agree with you on that, would love to explore Andy's house, Sid's house, Pizza Palace etc.

Quote:
Frozen will most likely be in the game considering Japan has been in Frozen fever since the movie released and from what I hear isn't stopping anytime soon.

Wreck-it-Ralph would be a perfect world but we have to take into account the whole characters from other popular video games thing it has going for it, it's basically a licensing nightmare even more so if you want it to actually feel like Wreck-It-Ralph.

Monsters Inc. I could see happening but again it's another maybe.
I know that Frozen and Wreck-it Ralph are more likely to happen, since the other 4 films are Pixar.
Old 2015-08-18, 12:27   Link #350
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

I'd like some balance between Disney worlds and Square Enix worlds this time around. I mean, we haven't even gotten a world that's entirely based on a title by Square Enix (The World Ends With You doesn't really count cause they just used Traverse Town for it).

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-18, 14:25   Link #351
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
I'd like some balance between Disney worlds and Square Enix worlds this time around. I mean, we haven't even gotten a world that's entirely based on a title by Square Enix (The World Ends With You doesn't really count cause they just used Traverse Town for it).
I'd like to maybe see them use 1 of the final fantasy worlds.
Old 2015-08-18, 14:48   Link #352
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Monsters inc: no, we already have halloween town for the scares.
Cars: Why!?
Brave: maybe, it has a "do what you want in your heart" feel about it.
Toy Story: While possible, it will be the saddest and most depressing thing I will ever face in my life =/ The whole "toys are sad when you're not playing with them" is pure nightmare fuel.
Frozen/Wreck-it Ralph: I have watched neither o_o
Recurring worlds: do whatever you want with them, as long as you DO NOT ADD FFXIII characters in the mix.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-18, 15:31   Link #353
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

If Frozen isn't one of the worlds, I can see Elsa being a Summon instead.
Old 2015-08-18, 17:36   Link #354
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Recurring worlds: do whatever you want with them, as long as you DO NOT ADD FFXIII characters in the mix.
This... All of this, while it won't stop me from playing the game, I just don't want it contaminating KH, just add anyone else from any other FF except XIII.
Old 2015-08-18, 18:42   Link #355
cyberdemon

Quote:
This... All of this, while it won't stop me from playing the game, I just don't want it contaminating KH, just add anyone else from any other FF except XIII.
I'd love to see more FFVIII characters, particularly Rinoa. The ending of 2 did seem to hint that she is somewhere in the kingdom hearts universe. Vincent from 7 might also be a neat one to add in as a party member type.
Old 2015-08-18, 18:56   Link #356
sayde

Quote:
I'd love to see more FFVIII characters, particularly Rinoa. The ending of 2 did seem to hint that she is somewhere in the kingdom hearts universe. Vincent from 7 might also be a neat one to add in as a party member type.
That letter Squall was reading during the credits was such a tease. Its been years, but I still remember the grin I had on my face during that brief moment. So I'd love to see Rinoa make an appearance. Cloud's already got both Aerith and Tifa. So its time Nomura throws Squall a bone. lol
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-18, 20:10   Link #357
Galaxian

In all honesty, I wouldn't mind Sazh from FFXIII, he was by far the most likable character in that series and he would add some variety to KH.

I would also love more FFIX characters. Sadly, my favorite character (in the entire FF frachise), Vivi, was wasted in KH2, but we could still have Zidane or Steiner.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-18, 21:43   Link #358
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Frozen/Wreck-it Ralph: I have watched neither o_o
You need to watch both movies, they are amazing and well worth the 3-4 hours total.
Old 2015-08-18, 22:20   Link #359
The Green One

Never watched Frozen, but I will concur on Wreck it Ralph. It was a great movie. Hell I might sit down and watch it again not that this thread got me thinking about it.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-18, 22:23   Link #360
Wandering Soul

Quote:
I would like to see some FF6 or FF9 characters. Vivi really was wasted in KH2.