AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-13, 14:45   Link #101
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Thanks a lot for the summaries,

Spoiler for Universe:
Old 2012-03-14, 02:13   Link #102
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

Somehow, it seems that LN authors reserve the married-with-kids ending to one of the less likely girls. OreImo did it with Ayase, while here it's Rika.
frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 03:39   Link #103
mironicus

But Ayase was the girl that Kyosuke favored most from the beginning.

And Rika, too. Just read the "Homoge Club" Chapter. Kodaka likes her cuteness and looks, she is more approachable for him than Sena and Yozora.

"A good way to put it would be to say that she has the beauty of a lone flower blooming atop a hill―― and if I had to say whether I liked it or not, honestly, it's right in my strike zone..."
mironicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 04:23   Link #104
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

CG artworks that hasn't been posted here yet.
Spoiler for CG:

Quote:
Originally Posted by frivolity View Post
Somehow, it seems that LN authors reserve the married-with-kids ending to one of the less likely girls. OreImo did it with Ayase, while here it's Rika.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mironicus View Post
But Ayase was the girl that Kyosuke favored most from the beginning.

And Rika, too. Just read the "Homoge Club" Chapter. Kodaka likes her cuteness and looks, she is more approachable for him than Sena and Yozora.
I thought the same thing when I got the Rika pregnant epilogue XD

Both are less favorable than the two main heroines from the respective series (Kirino and Kuroneko on OreImo x Yozora and Sena on Haganai; and both Kuroneko and Sena was more popular/favorable than Kirino and Yozora, respectively ), they also the one that the main character like based on looks. Though on OreImo case Ayase 'hates' Kyousuke because he is a hentai (from her perspective) while on Haganai it was Rika hentai side which made Kodaka keep a distance from her
Old 2012-03-14, 04:49   Link #105
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

One more set of CGs
Spoiler for CG:
Old 2012-03-16, 01:28   Link #106
D-Scythe911

These summaries are great. Now if only we could find someone on Youtube with walk through's of all the routes with subtitles.
D-Scythe911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-16, 03:40   Link #107
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frivolity View Post
you probably should take the blame on namco bandai, LN to game team.
Old 2012-03-16, 05:43   Link #108
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Btw, every time you get the good end for each girl, you'll unlock an omake story of respective girl. The omake story will be on their respective point of view, some are related but others stand on their own.

I already forgot the detail so here's the basic summaries. Yozora's one are about her attempt to make Kodaka remember she is Sora by doing stuffs, the only thing I remember is she addressed herself with ore.

Sena was the story of her taking secret photos of Kobato and at the night trying to sneak into her room when they were still on the island (she made a TWGOK joke, "Kobato-chan, I can see the ending"). She met Rika instead so she cancelled her plan.

Maria was trying to find Kodaka one day. She tickled Kobato who didn't tell her but once she tell her where Kodaka is, he already left. Then Yozora and Sena fooled her by saying Kodaka is went somewhere she can't reach and praying to God wasn't enough, so she had to bow down every time she saw a frog; in the end Kodaka went back to the club room and it made Maria happy, while both Yozora and Sena reaped what they sow (IIRC Rika's test frog slipped to Sena and Yozora's uniform or something).

Rika trying to 'attacked' Kodaka on his room on the private island but instead she had to deal with Maria who sneak to Kodaka's room and sleep with him and later Kobato who need someone to accompany her to the toilet. At one point her story and Sena's connected.

While Kobato's one was she went outside the villa on the night and met Yozora who afraid to go to the toilet alone, and after that she found Sena who was bathing and avoided her and in the end she met Kodaka.
Old 2012-03-16, 06:01   Link #109
mironicus

Here are over 60 videos of gameplay, showing complete routes from Sena, Yukimura and Yozora and Maria (still Rika ending is missing).

You can save the videos, they have numbers for playback order in the filenames.
Old 2012-03-20, 03:59   Link #110
mironicus

Now the Rika route was published (see the link above the posting).

It's interesting to see how seriously and straight Kodaka confesses to Rika. He confesses many times to win her heart. Well... the outcome is the pregnant ending. Yozora/Sena is only girlfriend ending.

I really would like to see that translated, because I want to know how he developed this feelings.
Old 2012-04-04, 05:29   Link #111
roankun
Tsundere Lover

Quote:
I really would like to see that translated, because I want to know how he developed this feelings.
Really late reply, but I just got my copy recently.
As to how he develops his feelings... Well, he doesn't, afaik. Right from the very start, you could confess to Rika without any monologue to support it. I haven't gotten any ends yet (except the sister end), but I'm still on Yukimura route and am TRAUMATIZED. I wasn't planning on this... I was gonna avoid the BL route forever and yet... T.T
roankun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 20:25   Link #112
Mystic_Vegetto

Just wondering but how exactly do you play the game? Kinda looking for something new to play and was thinking about possibly getting this game. It seems you still have to make choices, but what's that system where it seems Yozora and Sena are on Screen but then you have the other club members in boxes around them? What kind of system is that and how does that play out in determining which of the girls you're aiming for? Are there any other gameplay mechanics that can be explained?
Mystic_Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 23:47   Link #113
roankun
Tsundere Lover

It's kinda like the OreImo two-shot routine, if you're familiar with it.
Basically, instead of the one-on-one conversation and choosing to say something or keep quiet (OreImo), you get to choose WHO to say something to or keep quiet. They're both timer'ed, and personally, I prefer this over OreImo's system, because you can save in between.

There's a tutorial accessible from the main menu featuring Rika And Yukimura, and iirc, there's an Map system, where you choose who to talk to; the choices system, you know the usual in VN's; the tsukkomi system (not sure of the name, which is what I explained above; and the Aru Aru system, which is... useless. It basically asks you to move the analog when there's one of those stick mans on screen, and as Rika said, it does absolutely nothing at all. I'm not even sure what it's for -_-"

So, yeah, I suggest getting the game. It was a fun play. ^^ (But the common route is waaay too long. -_-")
Old 2012-04-26, 01:43   Link #114
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

A bit late on this, but:
Spoiler for Yozora x Sena:
Old 2012-04-26, 02:00   Link #115
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ Many litres of blood were spilled.
Old 2012-04-26, 03:14   Link #116
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic_Vegetto View Post
Just wondering but how exactly do you play the game? Kinda looking for something new to play and was thinking about possibly getting this game. It seems you still have to make choices, but what's that system where it seems Yozora and Sena are on Screen but then you have the other club members in boxes around them? What kind of system is that and how does that play out in determining which of the girls you're aiming for? Are there any other gameplay mechanics that can be explained?
That's called Rinjinbu System (隣人部システム), IIRC. At that point, like roankun said, you can select one girl to specifically talk with them. On that "choose your girl" part you can hear them talk (to other girls or mumbling with themselves). When you choose a girl it doesn't mean you instantly trigger the flag for her, sometimes you need to talk to other character to trigger flag for the girl you want to be end with.

There's also a keyword system you can unlock throughout the game to get more endings. To unlock this you need to talk with the right girl on the Rinjinbu System or choose the right choice. But the keyword system you unlocked couldn't be kept for the next play through like ORE Item on OreImo Portable, except the keyword to get Yozora If ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roankun
So, yeah, I suggest getting the game. It was a fun play. ^^ (But the common route is waaay too long. -_-")
Agreed, it's fun and sorta needed, but it doesn't need to be that long >,<

And I was expecting for more romance build-up through out the girl's specific route but I was disappointed on that matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
A bit late on this, but:
Aren't most of those the EXACT same pictures (even the url links ) I took and posted above and on previous page?

I even posted *crappy* summaries for some routes on previous page
Old 2012-04-27, 05:27   Link #117
azziz

Quote:
Here are over 60 videos of gameplay, showing complete routes from Sena, Yukimura and Yozora and Maria (still Rika ending is missing).

You can save the videos, they have numbers for playback order in the filenames.
why don't you mention kobato?aren't you interested in her route?
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 05:30   Link #118
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
A bit late on this, but:
Spoiler for Yozora x Sena:
yozora x sena is very good,but i would have liked to see a sena x kobato pairing;a big breasted blonde+a petanko loli one would have been nice.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 06:45   Link #119
roankun
Tsundere Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
why don't you mention kobato?aren't you interested in her route?
There is no Kobato route, unless you take into account the Imouto Battle Royale thing and the tie-in with the Maria route.

I quote the wiki, "ぶっちゃけ小鳩ENDはなく、マリアENDが2つ、理科ENDが1つとなっている。 "
"There is no Kobato end, there are two Maria ends, and one Rika end."

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
But the keyword system you unlocked couldn't be kept for the next play through like ORE Item on OreImo Portable, except the keyword to get Yozora If ending.
Exactly why I like it better than OreImo Portable. Having to replay it multiple times just to get the true end was annoying, and the only true end I got without a walkthrough was Saori's. -_-" Compared to that, I got all the CGs and endings in Haganai without a walkthrough, and only now do I use it to get the two branches that I missed. (So, in the end, I'm still walkthrough-dependent, huh? )
Old 2012-05-01, 22:17   Link #120
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
yozora x sena is very good,but i would have liked to see a sena x kobato pairing;a big breasted blonde+a petanko loli one would have been nice.
Yuri I approve! Sena's yuri vibes are just plain awesome even after the shocking, but non surprising revelation, in volume 4 "hint, hint".