Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-25, 16:41   Link #1
Aku

Promising Unlicensed manga that isn't being translated

What the title says.

At the moment, I'm looking for series (or even just one-shots) like this for practice and since I figure I might as well translate something that people haven't already read if I'm going to translate something anyway.

I think a thread like this could be useful in general though. Might help generate interest in some more new manga series, and it might serve as help for other scanlators out there looking for new projects.

But yeah, I'm looking for something decent that hasn't already been translated and if I find it, I'm probably going to start doing so.

Thine helpful suggestions shalth be appreciatedth.
Old 2009-10-25, 17:02   Link #2
Jze0
Hmmm...

Here is some of my suggestions.

Ability Shop - Curious to know what is being said in this one-shot since it looks kind of interest.
Yamitsuki Marisu - Another series I like based on the first chapter but release after that have stopped.

I'll add more later since I can't think of anything more.
Old 2009-10-25, 17:11   Link #3
Deus ex Digital Boy
21st Century Digital Boy

Seeing as I've liked most of the action manga that I've read that's been translated out of Jump SQ, I am interested in seeing more Jump SQ manga translated. The ones that haven't been TLed at all are Binbougami ga and the oneshot World 4U. I don't know anything about these manga or anything about how scanslation works -- maybe these manga suck? Maybe there are no raws available? In any case, they aren't TLed.

It would be MUCH easier to name a bunch of series that I want someone to take up TLing after another group dropped it, LOL.
Closed Thread