AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2010-07-02, 16:20   Link #1701
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Well, the "real world" in this chapter isn't so interesting, but I do love how we got to see more of Keima's internal politics.

The best part had to be the coup d'etat. Gahaha.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 16:51   Link #1702
Divini
Senpai!

Ahaha if I found batting cage 2d girls like that I think I would do the same thing as Keima.
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 23:39   Link #1703
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
God and his ever adorable side-kick. awesome manga, thumbs up
God doesn't have time for petty real-life flags, which don't concern 2D chicks. Image if a hologram would've dropped that eraser.......

and thanks so much for the TL'ers' hard work <3

and why does elsee's face JUST simply SPELL : DEFILE ME PLEASE?

nice ending !!
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-03, 00:32   Link #1704
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223 View Post
Hinoki showed pretty strong emotions towards Keima. You simply just don't French kiss anybody.
Not really. A stereotypical western image created by Japanese tells you that they are much more open around and do a lot of french kissing instead of simple kisses, so it really does not prove her having any stronger feelings. More like she is just playing/joking around in westernized fashion.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-03, 05:43   Link #1705
palpatin

The Keima who tried the coup d'etat was hung on a cross and is being burned by Ku Klux Klan-Keimas XDD
Old 2010-07-03, 13:37   Link #1706
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by palpatin View Post
The Keima who tried the coup d'etat was hung on a cross and is being burned by Ku Klux Klan-Keimas XDD
Yeah, if it ever gets licensed, that's probably not making the trip... ^_^
Old 2010-07-04, 15:33   Link #1707
ellifeedn
Thinker

Since it was done in a comedic way, I think it could, if barely, pass.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 03:31   Link #1708
kniteowl

The new chapter is out. (chapter 105)

Man I really can decide between Tenri/Diana and Hakua, it's like picking between Yakumo and Eri from School Rumble.

Both endings are very tempting...AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... lucky for Keima he isn't interested in either of them.

But dating both of them at the same time, lol although a misunderstanding that Diana created, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Old 2010-07-09, 04:18   Link #1709
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
The new chapter is out. (chapter 105)

Man I really can decide between Tenri/Diana and Hakua, it's like picking between Yakumo and Eri from School Rumble.

Both endings are very tempting...AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... lucky for Keima he isn't interested in either of them.

But dating both of them at the same time, lol although a misunderstanding that Diana created, I can't wait for the next chapter.
wah noooooo give me a link fast BTW is it sub? PS crack pairing no devil or goddess can out smart the god

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Last edited by pampz21; 2010-07-09 at 04:31.
pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 04:49   Link #1710
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

It's a joy to see that each of the main girls is cute and loveable in her own way
Dont have to factionize that much, but i'll still go with elsee =P
Old 2010-07-09, 05:03   Link #1711
ReddyRedWolf

Harem End?
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 07:13   Link #1712
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

This manga is perhaps one of the few times that I choose harem end instead of the normal 'pick-one-girl' end I don't even mind if Keima ends up with Elsee's friends o.o;

Chapter 105 is just so cutee >.< Eventhough it's a misunderstandiing situation, I can't help but to feel anxious about what will happen in the next chapter.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 09:13   Link #1713
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
somehow I feel this chapter 105 satisfy me....

All Tsundere deserve this chapter...while they refuse the guy, some one stole the guy away and leave her paralized...Gyahahahahaha

*arrange the song called "Die! Tsundere Die!" in my mind*
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 14:12   Link #1714
Nosauz

Man Kami-sama is such a player that he can get multiple girls on date without even knowing. This man has THE POWER. Well anything with Hakua and some scheming Diana is pretty awesome, more so because of Hakua but scheming Diana truly is devilish. I think it's not solely to help Tenri with her love situation, most likely she does want to flex her mystical powers a bit.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 18:23   Link #1715
Freeter
beyond

Remember that 'filler' chapter that announced the anime? Looks like Hakua and Diana/Tenri are actually getting the opportunity to make a move.

I predict Elsee shows up at the end of the date and becomes a wet blanket
Old 2010-07-09, 19:30   Link #1716
KROMEangel
Baby Got Back

speaking of anime...
Spoiler for :
KROMEangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 19:40   Link #1717
ImAKami
Paragon of Ero

My otaku senses are tingling... and it is telling me that an advancement in plot is imminent!

Certainly, this is not another filler arc. Something significant ought to happen.
Old 2010-07-09, 20:02   Link #1718
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KROMEangel View Post
speaking of anime...
Spoiler for :
Jesus christ, or persé "Kami-niisama!!!!!".
I guess i'll be content with just 4 seasons worth 26 eps each + tons of OVA's and movies ofc. Heck if they make it into a TCG i'll play it 100%.

Why is this series simply awesome, makes me want to see more, and should easily overthrow topshounen series, which are just bad. In every way, even the ones they are meant to be. Like Bleach. No bigass swords, jutsus or devilfruits, and the anime adaption won't make it ever pass 24 eps . The world is just unfair. This manga is so good, and it has a lot of shounen plotpluspoints. Occasional fights, romance, comedy, slice of life. The only thing it misses but is adapting it aswell is, darkness i guess.

Bakuman is just too alter to make the cut to being a well-rated and topnotch manga (soon anime) hit.
Whereas Beelzebub focuses too heavily on comedy, and suddenly switches to boring fights, which don't actually suit the author's writing. A bit wayward at times, but alot of potential for the sensei writing Beelzebub.

As far as ongoing manga series are concerned, these'd be my top3. I love fighting/martial arts/sci fi anime/manga aswell, but seriously, BLEACH? NARUTO? those are just so bad, i'm getting sick of it There used to be a time when bleach was actually kinda awesome, which were roughly the first 100 eps in the anime. Good old History's Strongest Desciple Kenichi and good ol' Dragonball simply delivered better. And DGM could've been good shounen stuff, if it didn't get sacked or didn't have a bullshit abrupt ending in the anime.

Closing remarks : Elsee in that anime trailer/fake/clip whatever is just cuuuuuuuute
Old 2010-07-09, 20:25   Link #1719
Divini
Senpai!

Chapter 105.

This chapter is WIN. Really, that's all I can say. Tsundere Hakua + Tenri + 3 way date + plot advancement? Yes please.
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 20:26   Link #1720
Sotobrastos

Hakua is so cute.

Did they ever announce the VA for anyone besides Keima and Elsea?
Sotobrastos is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen