AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-11-21, 15:03   Link #5681
ACSephiroth
Lucy's man

I was just watching the new South Park yesterday, and I was wondering how would Moka react to a bunch of wannabe Twilight Vampires coming to the school
ACSephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 15:07   Link #5682
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Oh God.

I despise Twilight. The series drives me insane. Moka would teach Edward a thing or two about being a vampire. -__-
Old 2008-11-21, 15:35   Link #5683
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

*snickers* That would be sooo much fun to see. Seeing Edward getting a Sweet Chin Music - 'Know Your Place' Kick. But I guess we anime/manga fans have been spoiled with our vampires - anything that they try to make into a movie can never match up to the awesomeness we see.
Old 2008-11-21, 16:22   Link #5684
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Slick and some lines also from the girls.
Spoiler:
Old 2008-11-21, 16:25   Link #5685
Doc Astaroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
*snickers* That would be sooo much fun to see. Seeing Edward getting a Sweet Chin Music - 'Know Your Place' Kick. But I guess we anime/manga fans have been spoiled with our vampires - anything that they try to make into a movie can never match up to the awesomeness we see.

Mhm, what is Twilight?

@ kenji:

Lol, try this at an Hollywood-film! XDD
Doc Astaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 16:38   Link #5686
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... and Radiant once again throws me for a loop by saying she doesn't like Twilight...

wait, that's all the 15-16 years old females who are obsessed over Twilight, my bad

as for spoilers for the manga... well, we won't be seeing those for at least a week or two

and radiant... keep in mind that vampire image is the one that most females have, of them being a sexy, mysterious creature of the night who will fulfill all your fantasies (moka fills the sexy creature of the night, but definitely not the fantasies part)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 16:42   Link #5687
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Oh God.

I despise Twilight. The series drives me insane. Moka would teach Edward a thing or two about being a vampire. -__-
I thought Twilight was a movie @_@

and FYI, Hes a better Vampire than Moka, In many ways, you just don't wonna face the fact that Vampires aren't as OP as they are in R+V

anyways the guy from Underworld (Lycin/Vampire) would tare moka apart..
Old 2008-11-21, 16:46   Link #5688
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACSephiroth View Post
I was just watching the new South Park yesterday, and I was wondering how would Moka react to a bunch of wannabe Twilight Vampires coming to the school
sweet SP is back that sounds like an interesting ep. reminds me also to see that twilight movie. im up for any of the 95% of all vampire movies produced.

as for the reason im posting atm is bc im making a mizore 2009 calendar. it should take 2-4 hrs to finish depnding.

se2 isnt a total failure so far, its horrible but they might strike the right note once in a while ie se2e7
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 16:56   Link #5689
Doc Astaroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post

and FYI, Hes a better Vampire than Moka, In many ways, you just don't wonna face the fact that Vampires aren't as OP as they are in R+V

Nah, I like the idea of R+V, that the vampires here aren´t able to do all this fancy stuff with turning in black smoke, hypnotizing or flying.
Just good old herculean strength!

And of course no vampire can be more broken than Alucard!
Spoiler:
Doc Astaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 16:59   Link #5690
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post

It's not about Edward as a vampire, as a whole I just can't stand the series. It's like the woman whipped out a dictionary and used the coolest sounding words and didn't even stop to read what she was writing down.

I can get into just about anything that's thrown at me, provided it's well written. Twilight, IMO, is not well written.
Old 2008-11-21, 17:16   Link #5691
Kipp
Uncertainty

@Radiant: Lol! I'll admit I read the Twilight series, although Bella, the main character, was seriously making me want to strangle her. She was so whiny and moody... Anyway, the fourth book was about the lamest thing I had ever read, and couldn't force myself to even get half way through it. If I had to be completely honest, I'd say I liked the first book, but the rest just goes down hill terribly. Edward isn't anywhere close to the vampire that Moka is.

Edit: As I was reading your fanfic, Radiant, it took me to this ad for the Twilight movie.

Last edited by Kipp; 2008-11-21 at 17:42.
Kipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 18:01   Link #5692
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

@Kipp: As long as you don't find any similarities between what I write and Twilight, any and all ads can pop up for my fanfics.

And if you do ever find any similarities, please let me know so I can take the damn thing down and edit it.
Old 2008-11-21, 18:30   Link #5693
Kipp
Uncertainty

@Radiant: Haha I didnt' find any similarities in the least, so it's all good.

I just found it extremely ironic that such an ad would appear on your fanfic. I laughed.
Kipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 19:18   Link #5694
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Thank you, God. The day I start writing like Twilight is the day I quit writing forever.

But that is ironic, seeing as I completely hate the series...
Old 2008-11-21, 19:34   Link #5695
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spags View Post
Season II atm sadly is completely fail, I feel that they've completely lost all sense of what matters to a story. Now its just short lil 30 min spurts of censored pantie shots that just have no point in my mind. Not to mention their even starting to overdue that, sometimes I'm beginning to wonder if I'm watching R+V characters or that damn bat most the episode. Also i don't hate pantie shots but to the extent that their doing it now is just over kill even though they don't even show it. To be honest I just feel let down by their take with the anime and that is enough to make it fail in my book. And yes I know where only at episode 5, and I don't plan to stop watching it in hopes it might have a turn around.
well the censoring, u can get the episodes without it, its not that hard to find, and the bat only really gets about 2 min or so of airtime per episode....panty shots rock...

well what im trying to get at is the anime dosent completely suck, i like to see the girls in color and moving, by the way were at episode 7 now, which was a great episode from the manga...

GMunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 19:45   Link #5696
X207
Gamyūsa

ya, if any eps that are worth watching in se2 is so far ep7. the previous 6 you can shut off the brain. i think that they will do som more manga ch in 8-13 but it would most likely be half accurate to the manga.
Old 2008-11-21, 19:57   Link #5697
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Hey the Mizore tribute episode was good! And the Yukari Teen episode was Yuakri centered, season2 focuses on certain characters as I see it. Plus the first 2 episode is taken out also from the manga though the setting and situation is different.

Sorry if I want to defend the anime. I love both manga and anime.
Old 2008-11-21, 20:07   Link #5698
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

and dont forget that the next episode is centered around ruby...

and episode 6 was stupid, but one good thing came out of it....HOT SPRINGS SCENE!!!

GMunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 20:34   Link #5699
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Yeah! The near naked Kokoa. Wonder if the manga will get a few scenes from the anime? LOL Anime became a manga, now that's different.

Also note the latest episode had the Karate Club jogging and bumping into Kokoa, but no fight broke out. darn...
Old 2008-11-21, 20:55   Link #5700
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Hey the Mizore tribute episode was good! And the Yukari Teen episode was Yuakri centered, season2 focuses on certain characters as I see it. Plus the first 2 episode is taken out also from the manga though the setting and situation is different.

Sorry if I want to defend the anime. I love both manga and anime.
yes the mizore tribute was indeed epic (for most of the ep minus the curry addiction) but it was still a filler. filler eps always arent as good as the actual manga events. imo some eps didnt follow as closely as i'd like but then thats my own opinion and GONZO. ie the first 2 eps, they did start off with manga and then totally went off track. though i still appreciate gonzo for animating the series.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire