AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2008-11-26, 01:22   Link #2401
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Now we say that you don't like Kamipani, but to my knowledge you still haven't played Megumi's route.

Oh and I helped put you onto Supreme Candy along with merryweather.
Old 2008-11-26, 01:40   Link #2402
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

That's it goddamn it, I'm going straight for both Megumi's and Koyori's routes. Screw everyone else's. :< I'M FINISHING KAMIPANI EVEN IF IT KILLS ME!

Also, THANKS FOR REMINDING ME OF SUPREME CANDY. Yet another game that you and Merry got me hooked on, totally worth it, and is killing me from moegasms. OH GOD HOSHIUTA MIGHT JUST BE LIKE IT, HHHNNNGGGHHHH DO WANT!
Old 2008-11-26, 01:50   Link #2403
Master Anime
Miracle Man
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Master Anime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
Because clearly trying to add to Hemi's already ginormous backlog will bring about moeggeaddon, hence solving all of the world's woes and problems in a wave of love and peace!

Come this December, on a medoly of fire and ice, FrontWing comes bearing a song of the sky and stars...

Right, something cute in the world just died. Maybe one of Hemi's kittens. Or one of his waifus caught a cold. ;/

No that line above isn't a blurb from one of FrontWing's promotional videos. However they are bringing a song of stars. Hoshiuta arrives in stores and torrent sites late December, in time for a new year's splurge of eroge.

Getchu link (NSFW): http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=530125

Official Site (also NSFW): http://frontwing.jp/product/hoshiuta/index.html

Be warned that I haven't found an AGTH code that works for this trial so I'm running on somewhat limited knowledge.

Spoiler for space:

And that's my summary of Hoshiuta's trial. Now with more screencap-spam!
Nice Summary Thanks you
this is definitely must play for me

And I just finished play Ashita no Kimi to Au Tame ni
This is my 2nd purple soft eroge i finished after haruiro ouse
Old 2008-11-26, 01:57   Link #2404
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Anything that has a great cast of girls and some drama. (Only STRAIGHT Ero games)

my #1 favorite tho is "I'm gonna serve you 4" best one by far, the girls are all sweet and all of the endings are sad, either the SAD sad, or happy sad... and one of the songs actually make me feel like someone i know died =\
Old 2008-11-26, 02:36   Link #2405
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

And before I forget...イタズラもえ!!!!!

* Hemisphere dies
Old 2008-11-26, 03:11   Link #2406
Kresnik
Anti-Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
And before I forget...イタズラもえ!!!!!

* Hemisphere dies
/me collecting and distributing Hemi's harem.
Niyari~
The third -Uta series, yet I still haven't touched any of them. This is going to be a close call.
Kresnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 18:39   Link #2407
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Yuzu Soft opened the HP for their 4th project named Lucky or Unlucky!? which you can visit here

Of course already looking forward to it! The setting is similar to that of Clochette's Kamipani! You got a (hot) goddess, her assistant, your younger sister and your osananajimi. Let's hope it turns out a lot better but, since it Yuzu Soft, I'm sure it will.

About the story I don't get too much but, it seems the main character has tons of bad luck but, someone manages to get over it with the help of his friends. He was spending normal days until he meets temple's goddess...

If someone could give a proper translation, please.
Old 2008-11-28, 19:10   Link #2408
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

The eroge's title is actually 天神乱漫. "Lucky Or Unlucky ?!" is just it's subtitle.
Also Uno looks very moe
Old 2008-11-28, 20:03   Link #2409
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

I was interested in that 4th Yuzusoft title, but after looking at the actual website I was suddenly filled with a moelicious passion. Maybe it's the fact that one of the characters is a goddess like Kamipani, but either way I suddenly wants it.
Old 2008-11-28, 20:34   Link #2410
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

I don't know why but the whole thing made me think of Kamipani + Hoshiuta. I really don't know why.

But yes. So moe. Brain asploded. Words limited. Consecutive HHHNNNGGGHHH attacks inevitable.
Old 2008-11-29, 20:34   Link #2411
Micchi
兄さんが望むなら...

Characters reminds me of Kamipani. Plot synopsis reminds me of Concerto Note. I love Yuzu-soft and can't wait till they release the OP for it.

Sana.... too moe........ >w<b
Old 2008-11-30, 07:41   Link #2412
MeganeShounen
Huh?

<--- Is playing on/off Bra-ban at the moment.

Just looked at Tenshinranman (the whole title?) Lucky or Unlucky's website... and hot damn, I think I'm in love with Sakuya-hime... the goddess clothing totally fits her...

And not to mention that I just love girls with long silky hair~

The other characters seem to be good as well... the fox assistant, the osananajimi(?), an aggressive-charming girl, and... if I'm reading the stuff right, there's also an adopted(??) sister in the mix?

Totally watching out for this.
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-30, 14:27   Link #2413
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

if I'm reading the stuff right, there's also an adopted(??) sister in the mix?

Your eyes are not deceiving you. You read that right.
Old 2008-12-01, 03:01   Link #2414
Kresnik
Anti-Hero

My November new release playlist is Sakaagari Hurricane and (maybe) Naisho Shinsuki.
SakaaHari is pretty good I suppose, even might be better than Konnyaku. Still in the prologue, though.

Talking about Tenshin Ranman, you guys are welcomed to fight over Unohana no Sakuyahime, while I'm taking Aoi home.

Last edited by Kresnik; 2008-12-01 at 03:42.
Kresnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-02, 13:53   Link #2415
Micchi
兄さんが望むなら...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kresnik View Post
My November new release playlist is Sakaagari Hurricane and (maybe) Naisho Shinsuki.
SakaaHari is pretty good I suppose, even might be better than Konnyaku. Still in the prologue, though.

Talking about Tenshin Ranman, you guys are welcomed to fight over Unohana no Sakuyahime, while I'm taking Aoi home.
Your playlist is the same as mine for November lol
I haven't really had time to play them though. Plowing through 3000 pages of textbooks is not fun.
It doesn't really matter that much though, since I'm waiting more for the December releases.

I lay claim on Sana! >w<

Last edited by Micchi; 2008-12-02 at 14:08.
Micchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-02, 19:40   Link #2416
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kresnik View Post

LET THE ARMED INTERVENTION FOR UNOHANA NO SAKUYAHIME BEGIN! Man, I knew Kobuichi and Muririn's characters get more deliciously moe as time passes (see the progression from Braban! to ExE and NatsuKana), but oh god, ALL the girls look so delicious this time around. Even Ruri...*nosebleeds* Unlike in NatsuKana, the only one I really went nuts-crazy over was Chihayakyuu.

Stuck at work right now, so could anyone give me the seiyuu cast for Tenshin Ranman?
Old 2008-12-02, 20:51   Link #2417
Micchi
兄さんが望むなら...

Your wish is my command!

卯花之佐久夜姫 (Unohana no Sakuyahime) - 高志麻矢 (Takashi Maya)
竜胆ルリ (Rindou Ruri) - 成瀬未亜 (Naruse Mia)
千歳佐奈 (Chitose Sana) - 安玖深音 (Agumi Oto)
山吹葵 (Yamafuki Aoi) - 佐本二厘 (Samoto Fuuri)

Takashi Maya: Dunno who it is...
Naruse Mia: Yuiko (Natsuzora Kanata), Marina (Engage Links), Sakura (Volume7), Nanao (Lyrical Lyric), Otoha (H2O), Mia (Yoake), Tobari (FairChild)
Agumi Oto: Yuka (11 eyes), Miyuki (Asanagi no Aquanauts), Mizuki (ef -the latter tale-), Koyori (Kamipani), Ryuubi (Shin Koihime Musou), Sakura (Really? Really!), Minase (Bra-ban!), Mai (Yoake), Kokoro (FairChild)
Samoto Fuuri: Mizuki (Kamipani), Marie (Sakura Strasse), Mikoto (Akaneiro), Sumomo (Nanatsuiro Drops), Jun (Happiness!), Sakuya (FairChild)

Interesting note: All 3 of them voiced main heroines in ALcot's FairChild.

Last edited by Micchi; 2008-12-02 at 21:10.
Micchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-02, 21:11   Link #2418
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Naruse Mia, Oto Agumi and Furi Sakamoto are all familiar to me, but Takashi Maya? Is that a pseudonym?

Also, to add, Mia Naruse again?! Not that I don't like her performance, but you'd think that after her role in Natsukana, Yuzusoft would give her a break or something...ah well.
Old 2008-12-02, 21:12   Link #2419
Micchi
兄さんが望むなら...

I'm not too sure. It probably is... but I'm not sure of whom.
Old 2008-12-02, 22:31   Link #2420
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Takashi Maya: Dunno who it is...

Did a search on GamePlaza's VA Database. No hits. Gotta be newcomer, or a new pseudonym for an existing VA that hasn't been entered into the system.

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel