Notices

Old 2007-06-09, 12:40   Link #841
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
maybe when Sola finishes because the is so little of it left Kenichi can get it's own, And bye the way how does this get a sub-forum anyway?
as ive said in the previous page it all depends on the post per day ratio fro the series...and considering that this series hasnt even broke the 1k post barrier yet and its on ep 33 there pretty much no chance of it getting a sub forum...which for a miracle id say >_<

@Fang taichou ~ great! ill look forward to it :3

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-09, 12:43   Link #842
gvozden
Waterproofed Legion

Currently translated scans are up to chapter 61 which takes you to half of episode 26.
gvozden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-09, 14:08   Link #843
UPR

yeah they are up to 33 in raw but only 26 sub so i believe as subs continue to come out, more people who don't know japanese see them more post will come or so i believe
UPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-09, 14:46   Link #844
madarabe
Dunamist

Quote:
Originally Posted by oni_no_kirin View Post
Hi ,I'm new to this anime and I liked it instantly especially the newer episodes,(just watched ep 33).I say the animation is improving.I even downloaded the manga raws up to vol 24 ,just today. Even though I don't understand Japanese I still read or rather viewed the manga. Man, the story is just going to get better! I do have questions though about the manga.

Spoiler for :
Spoiler for Manga:

いっぺん 死んでみる?
madarabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-09, 19:42   Link #845
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
as ive said in the previous page it all depends on the post per day ratio fro the series...and considering that this series hasnt even broke the 1k post barrier yet and its on ep 33 there pretty much no chance of it getting a sub forum...which for a miracle id say
and even if it did get to the 1k mark more has to be done because if that all it takes Kaze no Stigma would have it's own by now since it close to 1500 post's and they don't have one
UPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-09, 23:34   Link #846
Xardion

So to be perfectly clear we need more posts per day and support to get the sub-forum. Well i got an idea, we should probably just start asking things about the show that don't involve the plot, like which master is the most nuts in terms of training or which fight so far has been the best played out, not counting the raws and manga. To get a sub-forum we just need some good questions to get people talking right?
Xardion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 03:51   Link #847
oceankonrad
WHatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xardion View Post
So to be perfectly clear we need more posts per day and support to get the sub-forum. Well i got an idea, we should probably just start asking things about the show that don't involve the plot, like which master is the most nuts in terms of training or which fight so far has been the best played out, not counting the raws and manga. To get a sub-forum we just need some good questions to get people talking right?
I agree lets begin with question which is your favorite female character in kenichi

mine is Miu
oceankonrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 04:30   Link #848
oni_no_kirin

Kenichi's training with the different arts reminds me of the guy from Condor Heroes. I think his progress is impressive.
oni_no_kirin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 04:42   Link #849
KnekO

Quote:
Kenichi's training with the different arts reminds me of the guy from Condor Heroes. I think his progress is impressive.
Yeah but unlike other martial arts anime heroes what I like bout him and this show is that he doesn't simply get stronger trough the night and suddenly becomes the toughest in the world *cough* Tenjho Tenge *cough* I think it's an improvement.Oh yeah the other cool thing about HSDK must be the fact that there are no super-powers and stuff(except of course when Apachai goes psycho) just plain martial arts.I think this show really needs a subforum
KnekO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 06:22   Link #850
Takanome

Episode 34 Screens:
Spoiler for EP34:
Takanome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 06:40   Link #851
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
and even if it did get to the 1k mark more has to be done because if that all it takes Kaze no Stigma would have it's own by now since it close to 1500 post's and they don't have one
and you may not know this but that thread was asked, by one of the mods, if we wanted a sep forum forum for the series...the regulars (including me) rejected the idea as we think its not that much of a popular series and having a sep forum would pretty much kill the series discussion ~ and for this series to be on ep 34 it's chances are next to nothing ~

ep 34 ~
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2007-06-10, 06:52   Link #852
oni_no_kirin

I think this anime will get more attention soon.I saw the manga and the anime is not yet at the juicier parts. Just hope the coming fight scenes will be animated better.

Last edited by oni_no_kirin; 2007-06-10 at 10:38.
oni_no_kirin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 08:49   Link #853
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang taichou View Post
Spoiler for Nosebleed warning: Renka omake from Syun Matsuena's personal site:
Damn, that's quality. Wonder what her mother looked like...

Btw, waiting with bated breath for new subs!
Old 2007-06-10, 10:43   Link #854
Xardion

I got a question for everyone: Out of all the masters,not including the elder, which do you think kenichi has been through literal hell by training with them?
Old 2007-06-10, 10:50   Link #855
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

apachai hands down...reason?

Old 2007-06-10, 10:52   Link #856
Forbearance

All of them.

For a combination of getting hurt by the Master + overall physical brutality it would be the Karate Master.

For sheer brutality it would be Apachai.

For sheer physical torture it would be Akisame.

I guess the least difficult would be Shigure and Kensei.
Forbearance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 11:24   Link #857
Xardion

Quote:

lol. True apachai is a very difficult teacher since all his attacks and teachings will kill his student,but in my opinion im going with akisame for one reason, the whole sarcastic"you got to run faster to get stronger quickly"reply to kenichi's question.
Old 2007-06-10, 17:21   Link #858
trademark
Likes to go to buffets

Quote:

Haha. Apachai is the only person that's almost killed Kenichi (Episode 9). It's when they have to perform CPR to Kenichi and bring him back to life. After the event, Kenichi loses his memory of what happened.
trademark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 19:25   Link #859
majin_vegeta

Akisame without a doubt. He has one of the highest expectations for Kenichi. He makes him do sit up while a barn fire is under him. That has to be the most ridiculous trainning stunt so far, not counting the elder of course.
majin_vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 21:49   Link #860
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Indeed, but unlike Yang Guo, Kenichi's arsenal is more varied. However, just like Yang Guo I would like to see Kenichi come up with more moves of his own as time passes by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majin_vegeta
Akisame without a doubt. He has one of the highest expectations for Kenichi. He makes him do sit up while a barn fire is under him. That has to be the most ridiculous trainning stunt so far, not counting the elder of course.
Besides Kenichi's strong fighting spirit, I think Akisame's methods greatly contribute to Kenichi's endurance. Kenichi may still be in the learning phase of things, but he's just as tough as his main enemies—if not tougher than them entirely. How else would he live past Apachai's training sessions?

And oh, as for Fang taichou's spoiler up there, all I have to say is that Kenichi needs to train with Renka as well. (ahem) Such a scenario would only bring in more hilarity to that quirky dojo of theirs.

Interesting reaction from Miu there by the way.

Last edited by kujoe; 2007-06-10 at 21:59.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action