AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-04-27, 14:07   Link #81
MikoKikyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammie
Do you sit straight up sometimes?
No...I just roll over and go back to sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantidor
I think that happens to everyone, it happens in the moment between you are somnolient and falling asleep, is always like I fall for some reason and I shake my whole body due to the commotion. Sometimes is just that I fall from a cliff, others I fall from a swing, sometimes seems like im walking and trip over something etc. etc. is kindof funny
This happens to everyone? interesting. But with me I can never tell where I'm falling from. I just start falling, and the feeling is frighteningly real...

Last night I dreamed I was eating a 10-pound marshmallow. When I woke up, my pillow was gone lol j/k it's just someone's away msg

Yet another dream quote: Last night I dreamed I was a butterfly. Now, I do not know whether I am a *man* who dreamed he was a butterfly, or whether I am a butterfly dreaming I am a man. - not sure who said it, but it's interesting considering how real your perceptive senses are during a dream.
MikoKikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-27, 14:49   Link #82
Rhia
shush! I was only helping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cammie
I always dream that I'm falling off a cliff or tripping! I don't know about anyone else but I always end up waking up feeling like I fell. It feels like my whole body jerks!

Yea i get that sort of falling thing as well..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thyrz
I had this ALOT when I was a kid, I felt like I was floating through the air off the stairs (we had a huge house and the steps were madly long..well thats how it felt cause I was a kid). You even get the butterflies you normally get in a rollercoaster, cause I could actually feel myself picking up speed as I was falling.
That sounds alot like my dream, ALOT..
Rhia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-27, 15:31   Link #83
junko
model bliss

I only remember once having a falling dream; I was pretty young. Usually, most of my dreams are about flying. But I don't have wings or anything. Its just like I'm floating in the air. I'll want to go somewhere, and I'll start flying like Superwoman or something, but, then, when I get there, I can never get back down again, or if I do get back down, I'm, like, 50 miles away from my destination, and I end up having to walk there. Now, my dreams have more reality incorporated into them; in my dreams, I'll rationalize using things that have happened in real life. I guess I'm just a weird person.

Spoiler:

Last edited by junko; 2004-04-27 at 15:43.
junko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-27, 15:34   Link #84
Rhia

Quote:
Originally Posted by junko
I only remember once having a falling dream; I was pretty young. Usually, most of my dreams are about flying. But I don't have wings or anything. Its just like I'm floating in the air. I'll want to go somewhere, and I'll start flying like Superwoman or something, but, then, when I get there, I can never get back down again, or if I do get back down, I'm, like, 50 miles away from my destination, and I end up having to walk there. Now, my dreams have more reality incorporated into them; in my dreams, I'll rationalize using things that have happened in real life. I guess I'm just a weird person.

[/spoiler]I once had a dream that I had sex with Salma Hayack. Can't say it was the coolest deram I've ever had, but definitely one of the nicest.[\spoiler]
Lol that end part is funny, did u enjoy it?? lol
Old 2004-04-27, 15:41   Link #85
junko
model bliss

Gah. Tried to put in a spoiler tag, but for some reason, I didn't work. Well, I'm not sure if I enjoyed it in the dream, but I can tell you, I wish it had been real. I usually forget my dreams, because I don't actively try to remember them. THe reason why i remember the Salma Hayeck dream is because in most of my dreams, if I have any kind of physical contact with other people, they change into inanimate objects. It's really very disturbing, so when I woke up and realized that didn't happen, I immediately wrote it down.
Old 2004-04-27, 15:45   Link #86
Rhia

Quote:
Gah. Tried to put in a spoiler tag, but for some reason, I didn't work. Well, I'm not sure if I enjoyed it in the dream, but I can tell you, I wish it had been real. I usually forget my dreams, because I don't actively try to remember them. THe reason why i remember the Salma Hayeck dream is because in most of my dreams, if I have any kind of physical contact with other people, they change into inanimate objects. It's really very disturbing, so when I woke up and realized that didn't happen, I immediately wrote it down.

LOL, thats cool, very cool, i usually forget my dreams aswell and no matter how hard i bust my brain i just dont remember..

Last edited by Rhia; 2004-04-28 at 14:46.
Old 2004-04-27, 16:09   Link #87
junko
model bliss

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuwing
wat is the reason for dreaming
wat is the scientific reasoning behind why we dream when we are asleeep.
I remember reading somewhere that deep sleep is necessary to repair our bodies, and dreaming was part of that process. If we don't dream, it indicates light sleep, and we don't feel refreshed in the morning. That's why sleeping pills are bad for you: they don't induce natural sleep, and you wake up feeling groggy.(I've had a few books on dreams. Treasure trove of useless information, I know.)

and SladexTechno, not all band girls are scary. I'm a band girl, do I scare you?
Old 2004-04-27, 16:13   Link #88
Rhia

Quote:
I once had a dream that I had sex with Salma Hayack. Can't say it was the coolest deram I've ever had, but definitely one of the nicest.
Hold up hold up, just realised ur female, and u had that dream u know some guys might find that very kinky..
Old 2004-04-27, 16:21   Link #89
Cammie
Smooth and Curvy...

I also have dreams with me drowning and I wake up holding my breath!

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

junko... your a female? oh well! thats cool ....
Cammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-27, 16:36   Link #90
junko
model bliss

well, um, er, ah . . . . [blush]

Spoiler:

Hrm . . . maybe I should shut up.
Old 2004-04-28, 12:53   Link #91
Rhia

Quote:
well, um, er, ah . . . . [blush]

Spoiler:

Hrm . . . maybe I should shut up.

Hmmm maybe you should :P nah just kidding that dream is cool if u ask me...
Old 2004-04-28, 13:42   Link #92
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
i dreamed of my graduation, which is my ticket away from home.
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 20:28   Link #93
SoulDrinker
wandering soul

Send a message via MSN to SoulDrinker
once i had a dream where i became a crossdresser to marry the girl i loved, that as messed and hard to watch. another was i was alucard shooting at a demon tree from cursed sword.
SoulDrinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 20:34   Link #94
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rEkKaShInObI
i dreamed of my graduation, which is my ticket away from home.
My graduation was my ticket to leave home. I've come to appreciate home and home cooked meals now. i've been too stressed and sleep deprived (insomnia) to actually dream this past few weeks. Early bedtime this weekend!!
Spiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 21:23   Link #95
Nemix

I've been reading this thread for awhile. You all have some very nice (and messed up!) dreams. I haven't remembered a dream for at least six months, so I started to tell myself that I would remember my dreams each night before falling asleep; last night it worked! I was thinking about ordering the Blue Gender box sex before I went to sleep which must have triggered the dream. There's a part early on in the series where Yuji and Marlene find an Oasis in the desert. Exhausted from weeks of near-death travel, they jump in for refreshment. Well, that scene was used in my dream as a commercial advertising sun lotion. That's about all I remember, but at least it's a start!
Nemix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 21:31   Link #96
Taboo
Riceball!

Send a message via Yahoo to Taboo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemix
I was thinking about ordering the Blue Gender box sex before I went to sleep which must have triggered the dream.
LOL! How's that for a Freudian slip?! You know, where you say one thing and mean your mother. Sorry! Bad joke >.<

Last edited by Taboo; 2004-04-28 at 21:33. Reason: edited to make word bold
Taboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 21:39   Link #97
Nemix

ROFL, just read the edited version of your post. I didn't even notice that! But the dream was PG-rated, I'll stand by that!
Nemix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 21:46   Link #98
Spiggy
Invisible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo
LOL! How's that for a Freudian slip?! You know, where you say one thing and mean your mother. Sorry! Bad joke >.<
HAHAHA...talk about really paying attention. Not too many people like to give detailed descriptions I'm pretty sure we knew what was going on through his and junko's dreams I don't think there's too many of us who haven't had those types of dreams. They're just normal things in my mind unless you wake up and find yourself doing the nasty with your pillow or fav stuffy as I have listed above. The one thing I don't like about dreams are how they incorporate your surrounds when you're phasing out of REM. You get some pretty vivid things and your awareness of your surroundings pick up for me at least. There have been times when a car is in idle outside and I dream it as something else before realizing that it's a car. Then there's when I'm about to fall off the bed....I should be happy I guess, but it sucks.

Last edited by Spiggy; 2004-05-01 at 11:26.
Old 2004-05-01, 11:34   Link #99
Spiggy
Invisible

Sorry for the double post but different day and I actually have something to contribute this time 'round

I had a weird one last night. It's a short one that did a lot of repeating and made no sense whatsoever. It involved some type of tower that is kind of like the stairwell for one of the buildings at my school. It was an open type or I guess you can say like a forest ranger tower. The tower dropped these blocks like of like Mario's stomps on the ground in different shapes and such. A small group of us were trying to I guess figure out the timing of when they dropped, but since some of them when they hit the ground change shapes before they other fell, it was hard. So I decided to try and climb to the top of the tower and see if there was a way to get by it that way. While I was trying to, there were these guys that were throwing rocks at me. They were hitting my from a really far distance and it bugged the hell out of me. However, every time I get down throw some back at them and try to climb back up, they started back. It kept going on like this before something outside woke me up.

I don't know why we just didn't go around it since it seemed like it was the only thing out there, but we didn't bother.
Old 2004-05-01, 15:53   Link #100
KristopherZ
Car Freak

Send a message via AIM to KristopherZ Send a message via MSN to KristopherZ
I had one of those "ranma" type dreams where I turned into a girl. It was wierd because it felt so real, I woke up again and I was back to normal....
KristopherZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dreams