AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2008-11-08, 00:40   Link #3521
debbielj

I don't think this has been asked, but if it has can someone please answer this. In the novels, is there any explanation to how Sousuke got the scar on his face? I don't remember reading one, but does anyone know how he got it, do you think it will be explained?

Last edited by debbielj; 2008-11-08 at 00:40. Reason: grammar
debbielj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-08, 00:43   Link #3522
Langus
Optimus Prime

I'm pretty sure it hasn't been explained yet (but don't quote me on that).
Old 2008-11-08, 01:34   Link #3523
iceyfw

<--- zero knowledge beyond TSR

i took a quick skim for fun at hunterseeker's chapter 5 translation and can someone tell me what made chidori act that way towards tessa and sosuke. and why is chidori with leonard in the picture?
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-08, 02:47   Link #3524
SkoolRumble4Ya

I guess in February we'll find out some more news about FMP please it be a happy ending.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-08, 11:32   Link #3525
Subzero00

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkoolRumble4Ya View Post
I guess in February we'll find out some more news about FMP please it be a happy ending.
u hope its happy and long i hate quick 5 minute endings
Subzero00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-08, 15:12   Link #3526
UltimateKane99

Well, you guys may actually get a translation sooner than February. Pink's got BOMF currently, and is working on the translations today. Here's hoping!

Edit: Sorry, Natasha's another friend I have. Pink's the one with BOMF, Natasha is just a friend who was talking to me while I was posting this.

Last edited by UltimateKane99; 2008-11-08 at 16:23.
UltimateKane99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-08, 15:53   Link #3527
debbielj

Man this is awesome. I'm so excited that you guys are working on it. Is there any way we can help you guys, I cannot read, speak, or understand Japanese, but I wouldn't mind helping you guys in some way.... To Natasha, THANK YOU
Old 2008-11-08, 16:02   Link #3528
Frostbitten

UltimateKane, you and your friends are awesome. I can't thank you enough! I'll be waiting patiently for your translations.
Frostbitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 12:07   Link #3529
Teh2ndrunner
History Fanatic

Aye me too, am rele glad someone is traslating BOMF , so ya have my thanks for doing so. Japanese isn't the easiest language to learn ... prolly amongst the hardest.

Anyway if you guys desperately want something ta read concerning FMP I've done a fanfic which is runnin' parallel to the events afta Sousuke leaves Tokyo ( basically post Continuing On Her Own). Give it a chance as the first few chapters set the scene abit and don't be discouraged by the lack of Sousuke and Chidori , they will come into it later!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3898487/1/A_new_Beginning

Here's a link please tell me wht ya think.

Again thx Kane!!
Teh2ndrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 23:29   Link #3530
Kimichou
Fumoffu X3

Ah I really hope they animate the rest of these novels. There is SO much they can do with them!
And I'm hoping for the best for Sousuke and Kaname!! I'm a bit confused with some parts (I read the summaries, the grammar of the translations made it a little hard for me to understand but I got the gist) but its a really good story.

Which end is the head? The world may never know...
Kimichou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-12, 05:47   Link #3531
SkoolRumble4Ya

Don't worry it will get animated whether by Kyoani or some other studios. As long as they don't change anything important.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-14, 21:34   Link #3532
debbielj

I hope the other novels get animated. I'm not getting my hopes up until there is official news from animation studios or Gatoh himself
Old 2008-11-15, 08:47   Link #3533
Voltron

Hi all of you. I am new here, I am from Poland, so i apologize for any mistakes in my English. First of all I want to say that I am fan of FMP (alter watched all anime) and now I wish to read novels.

I have already Dancing Verry Marry Christmas and Continuing on my Own.

I am ver confused and I have many questions to you, guys. Please forgive me if some of them will be stupid for you but I tried to read all of this 177 pages of posts and really I am confused.

Fost of all: I have Burning One Man Force: Prol,1a,1b,2a,2b,3a,Ending. Is this all of it, or there are more parts of it?

Second: Has anyone BOMF, Come and Make My Day and In the Nick of Time. Which chapters of it have been realesed already?? Is there anyone who translating this?

Third: Where I can get spoilers of the plot of all of novels after anime ?? Here? Please give me links or pages on this forum.

The most important thing is spoilers of novles, all after anime. I hope you know where i can find it. I have to know what happened...............

4: How many novels/chapters are to END? Do you know something about ending?

5: this HunterSeeker post on the top is which novel spoiler??

I love FMP and i cant stand to don't know what happened after anime. Please, I beg you, answer me on this questions. Help me

Last edited by Voltron; 2008-11-15 at 09:05.
Voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-15, 10:16   Link #3534
Frostbitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by VOLTRON
Third: Where I can get spoilers of the plot of all of novels after anime ??
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26478

Quote:
Originally Posted by VOLTRON
4: How many novels/chapters are to END? Do you know something about ending?
The next novel is the last one. (There's a chance that Gatoh fooled us and he's going to extend the ending.)
Old 2008-11-15, 11:12   Link #3535
Voltron

I see. So is someone on this forum who has all novels?? Translated by someone or his own?? Is it possible to get it?

Of course, my questions from post before are still actuall.

PS. I hope it will be happy end, and Sagara and Kaname will be together at last. After all they had to stand against and how they suffered, they deserved for it.......
Old 2008-11-15, 13:03   Link #3536
dasvik

Send a message via Yahoo to dasvik
Well, what you have it's about all there is for now (oh, sorry, The End of Day by Day is also translated, it's basically the TSR story). Ravyn - the one translating BOMF - stopped at chapter 3a due to... personal problems, she abandoned transating. Now, UltimateKane and his friends have decided to continue with 3b, 4, 5, the ending has been translated by boku-tachi (from what I know it's him who translated it), and also translate TMMD and NOT.
On the other hand, I have started translating the first novel and plan to go on with second and third (who basically cover the first season of anime), so that all of us be able to have all the novels. I'll release chapter 1 soon, it's translated but there are some small details to fix and I need to get in touch with some people for that.
Hope that answers your question about FMP novels.
dasvidania
dasvik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-15, 13:52   Link #3537
Voltron

Thanks, really, for answers. I read Christmas, COMO and I read spoilers from BOMF here, next novel chapter, and now I am reading 2 chapter from Nick of Time. It's realy good spoiler. Exciting stroy . Ow, and I have a question: when the last novel will be realesed?? And who is writing this spoilers of NoT for example? He'She has to know Japenease verry well. I hope they will write a good spoilers from the last novel.
Old 2008-11-15, 15:33   Link #3538
Frostbitten

The last novel will be published around February next year.
Old 2008-11-15, 17:19   Link #3539
Voltron

Ufff, it is no SO long. 3 Months (December will be "fast" month ). Do you think the last novel will be published in parts (episodes) or maybe as a one, big book? Eh, if there won't be happy end for Souske and Kaname....my world will colopse, and I will lose a big part of my heart.......ech,Shouji Gatou, don't be cruel, and don't break so many hearts in the world..........

Last edited by Voltron; 2008-11-15 at 17:47.
Old 2008-11-15, 17:19   Link #3540
Kovikow

Uhm, sorry... WTF? I was just reading in a little bit of the novels thats quoted there.. uhmm.. actually im not really into the novels, the last thing i read was the scene in COMO when Kaname was kidnapped.. And.. can someone conclude just a little bit, that what on earth happens at that scene??? Kanames brainwashed, and kills Tessa???? O.O
dont need to explain the whole thing, just thats such a drastical continuation, that im like really shocked after all.... and uhmm
im actually fighting with myself, cause thought i would be very curius to the novels i was more into the anime, im waiting for its carrying-on and its so hard to move along.. -.-
its so sad that so much horror happens to Sousuke and Kaname... but thats really too much..
Kovikow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light novels, mecha, shounen