AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-02, 10:55   Link #861
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
And I'm very afraid at a prospect of a time-space version of C.C... Spoilers indicate that C.C in CG is maybe even the secret manipulator of history lololol.

Nanoha-verse C.C : The immortal who controls all of time-space since time immemorial?
NO...

CC's just your typical Admin AI... of a bureau base...

@LoweGear

It's hard...

Mother Issue:

It's hard to define a device when the device itself is a huge as a space warship...

Chacha Issue:

Still blending in facts from Kha's paused Otome Daisen fic... as one particular item is related to the sister hood of maiden warriors- TSAB Affiliated by StrikerS
Old 2007-06-02, 11:01   Link #862
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
NO...

CC's just your typical Admin AI... of a bureau base...
I was...joking.

Maybe I should've added a smiley or a strikeout like that 00-Gundam Meisters jab.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-02, 11:18   Link #863
Erio
Hiromi

If we indeed make a CC character, she would definitely not be in the TSAB. She would be one behind the REBELLION.

... I'll leave it at that.

EDIT:

@tshouryuu Welcome to the thread! I'm glad this thread is becoming more popular. We have to get more people in here.
Old 2007-06-02, 11:22   Link #864
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
If we indeed make a CC character, she would definitely not be in the TSAB. She would be one behind the REBELLION.

You forgot to add Pizza Hut.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-06-02, 11:22   Link #865
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

Maybe I should've added a smiley or a strikeout like that 00-Gundam Meisters jab.
On that 00 jab: Wait till October. Then jab all you want

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio

... The Kurono-kishi?

@ Aaron008R:

How can we ever forget. CC is not CC without a steaming hot box of freshly baked stuffed crust PIZZA HUT

@ Saint X:

I don't think it's that difficult to profile a battleship. *turns to Andromeda for inspiration*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-02, 11:28   Link #866
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
If this keeps up, the TSAB will end up destroying themselves before the bad guys do

And now I'm wondering what Archer and Shiro would think if they knew...
In one of Sophia's flashbacks, she recounts a white-haired guy in a red cape that she calls Oni-chan who brought her to the Alexei Convent when she was 4. Up till now, they still meet every few years. But the most important thing about him, was this phrase that she believes to be true and that Kha completely refutes when he first heard of it: "Saving a life means not saving another."

@Nighty/Saga: Are you flipping now?

@Erio: Well TSAB is the BEST PLACE to screw the histories of MULTA dimensions so why not?

But if you ask this CC, she assures that she has no intention of that sort.

Quote:
It's not gonna be much of a surprise if you're going to warn use beforehand I'm hyped though

Well first things first, I realized I left something out indeed...

---New intelligence data updated---

Today we look at another of Kha's robot friends, Nagato Mk 2.

Spoiler for I smell Books...:

After that above bit about CC being a manipulator, I've a feeling that she might known of Nagato is more ways than one... But that's up to X to decide really. I only have control over my AIs.
Old 2007-06-02, 11:31   Link #867
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
@ Saint X:

I don't think it's that difficult to profile a battleship. *turns to Andromeda for inspiration*
Trust me, the Silvana is not called the "Legendary Lost Logia" for no reason... Even Sakurazaki's data was in a way found aboard that ship, as with many secrets about the assault carrier being discovered everyday. Most of it is scrambled junk, so Kha couldn't cheat and Whisper his way through, much less the normal TSAB technicians. And its off limits to personnel below Top Secret clearance, so no help from Aurion either.
Old 2007-06-02, 11:36   Link #868
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Trust me, the Silvana is not called the "Legendary Lost Logia" for no reason... Even Sakurazaki's data was in a way found aboard that ship, as with many secrets about the assault carrier being discovered everyday. Most of it is scrambled junk, so Kha couldn't cheat and Whisper his way through, much less the normal TSAB technicians. And its off limits to personnel below Top Secret clearance, so no help from Aurion either.
As much as he'd want to, he has Einsts to worry about.
If you don't mind, I intend him to be one of the main analysts of th new threat and have a bigger role this time. And hopefully, a snapshot in the OP.

OC Profiles
Old 2007-06-02, 11:43   Link #869
Liingo
Love Hina?

Unit Listing, Enforcer Unit 85 (EU85), aka the Spellbook

Overall Command: Myristic

Squad 1 - Spellweavers

Weaver 1: Meia
(S-) Special Attack: Vandread
Weaver 2: Juliet
(AA) Special Attack: Fortriu
Weaver 3: David
(AA+) Special Attack: Stormrider
Weaver 5: Marion
(AAA+) Special Attack: Clingfire
Weaver 7: Raymond
(AAA-) Special Attack: Crimson Eagle
Weaver 8: Anne
(AA+) Special Attack: Dragon' Flame
Weaver 9: Ian
(AA-) Special Attack: Hedron

-General Details about the Weavers
- Look under the Device/BJ/Spell List.

Squad 2 - Spellhunters

Squad 3 - Spellblades

Blade 1: Isamu (See below)
Blade 2: Iza (See below)
Blade 3: Tuala
Blade 4: Valivis

Story List
A Visit to RF6
Part 1: Training
Part 2: Get Set
Part 3: Exercise Start
Part 4: This is going well….
Part 5: Blades win?
Part 6: The Calm after the Storm
Part 7: Strikers v Aces

Spellblades v Tais

Other OC’s
Akilae
-Character Bio part 2

Links to Meme's
Isamu's Meme
Iza's Meme

-Other Relevant Information

Enforcer- standard ship board grunts 10<x<20 (ie, grunts seen during S1, S2)
Enforcer Spec-Op (ESO) - Higher trained enforcers, capable of working alone, but usually operating in smaller groups 5<x<10. Given more dangerous tasks, ie, hostage rescue, extraction, sabotage- (in RL, the Spec-Ops missions) (Weavers, Hunters )
Agent: The most elite of the bunch, usually working alone, or leads a group of ESO’s on missions. (Fate, Chrono,…….) (Spec-Ops tasks, tasks more suited to one person.)

If I was comparing this to RL, the enforcers are now the equivalent of the US Marines, operating under naval guidance. They do have a few ships available for use when needed, (ie for mass deployments of enforcers) but in general, the standard enforcers are deployed on naval ships scattered thoughout.

The ESO, as the name implies are the special forces arm of the enforcers, which if we follow the thought line of the marines, would be like the force-recon units within the marine structure.

Agents, well they don't really have a direct referenced link to any known RL unit, but they would be ESO level in skill/training. Although they probably would be cases where things like it happen in RL, just that it's a completely black-op.

Currently my OC's are in 2 categories, the Spellblades are normal enforcers, but are being groomed for ESO duties, with the Spellweavers and Spellhunters ESO rank already. (see my OC list)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
And the axe, we really need more axe users. Axes are powerfull and awsome weapons (I mean, Fate has one, doesn't that mean something?).
I hear and obey.

I present to you Isamu, Leader of Enforcer Squad 3 of Unit 85 'Spellblades'

Isamu
22 years
172cm
68kg

TSAB Mage Rank (C- when discovered, now A) Belka Mage
Holds the rank of Sergeant
BLADE 1

Hair: Black
Eyes: Dark Brown

Personality: Quiet, well-mannered individual who tries unsuccessfully to stay out of trouble, but always seems to end up solving (dragged into) the problems of people he meets.
Spoiler for Background:

Spoiler for Device and Barier Jacket:

Spoiler for Spells:

Spoiler for Familiar: Iza:

Spoiler for Picture of Iza:

Isamu is basically finished but the rest of his squad isn't. I thought up the squad and it's members fairly recently but details aren't going to be fleshed out until after exams..

More info about the squad below, (very likely to change as I think about it more)
Spoiler for Enforcer Unit 85 Squad 3 'Spellblades':

Whee super long post!
Hope you like it.

Last edited by Liingo; 2008-02-24 at 08:11. Reason: Changing Isamu's Details
Old 2007-06-02, 11:50   Link #870
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Erm... Did anyone notice that I posted a new char up there? The Headless Trooper...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
As much as he'd want to, he has Einsts to worry about.
If you don't mind, I intend him to be one of the main analysts of th new threat and have a bigger role this time. And hopefully, a snapshot in the OP.
Ah... Well I picked Kay over Aurion for that shot, but no fear! That was just one version. I'll be releasing another one soon, this time with different characters and ULTIMATE UNISON SHOUNIN! included.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Ugh, way too many posts in this thread....
I come back at the end of each day and there's another couple of pages.

Onward to my chracter then ( that's been in development for the last few weeks and still isn't really finished yet...)

I hear and obey.

I present to you Isamu, member of Enforcer unit 85 'Spellblades'

Isamu
21 years
172cm
68kg

TSAB Mage Rank (C- when discovered, now BB+) Belka Mage

Personality: Quiet, well-mannered individual who tries unsuccessfully to stay out of trouble, but always seems to end up solving (dragged into) the problems of people he meets.
Spoiler for Background:

Spoiler for Spells:

Spoiler for Familiar:

Isamu is basically finished but the rest of his squad isn't. I thought up the squad and it's members fairly recently but details aren't going to be fleshed out until after exams..

More info about the squad below, (very likely to change as I think about it more)
Spoiler for Enforcer Unit 85 'Spellblades':

Whee super long post!
Hope you like it.
RARE SPAWN!!!

You call that long? You ain't seen nuthin. Its a great and simple char, and I like the Spellblade idea. Velka are perfect for storming buildings, given their close-combat specialization. And if you guys need grenades to clear rooms, I'm sure Kha'd gladly teach them how to use the "Siegel von Righteousness".
Old 2007-06-02, 11:51   Link #871
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
You forgot to add Pizza Hut.
That was intentional... because I knew you would bring it up.

Quote:
... The Kurono-kishi?
The third chapter of CrosyS.

After the Necrons and the Einsts were overwhelmed by the unholy amount of OCs dispatched by the TSAB, a new threat emerges. This time, it is but a single boy with a power never before seen or thought possible. And by his side stands a very cute girl.

"The union of Al Hazard. Has the legend begun yet again?"

"I've been lying constantly ever since that day... I'm living a lie..."

"My name is a lie... My background is a lie... They are all lies..."

"I'm disgusted with this world that refuses to change, but these lies make me feel so hopeless that I feel like giving up."

"However, I have attained it... Power..."

"That's why...!"

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha CrosyS chapter three, hajimarimasu!
Old 2007-06-02, 11:58   Link #872
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Erm... Did anyone notice that I posted a new char up there? The Headless Trooper...?

RARE SPAWN!!!

You call that long? You ain't seen nuthin. Its a great and simple char, and I like the Spellblade idea. Velka are perfect for storming buildings, given their close-combat specialization. And if you guys need grenades to clear rooms, I'm sure Kha'd gladly teach them how to use the "Siegel von Righteousness".
Headless trooper. where where!! Nevermind, just found it. At the rate your going Kha, we're going to need SSS mages to take down your OC's.. Looks interesting though

And yes that is long by my standards. I'm not aiming to kill everyone off with a wall of text.

Grenades are a great idea. I'll see is I can integrate it into my mid-ranged attacker later on. We'll have to tone down the power though, he probably won't be able to use it a full power

Last edited by Liingo; 2007-06-02 at 12:01. Reason: found the headless trooper
Old 2007-06-02, 12:02   Link #873
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

The Ghost that haunts the Legendary Logia Battleship Silvana is here.

Be afraid. Be very, very afraid...

Quote:
Headless trooper. where where!!

And yes that is long by my standards. I'm not aiming to kill everyone off with a wall of text.

Grenades are a great idea. I'll see is I can integrate it into my mid-ranged attacker later on. We'll have to tone down the power though, he probably won't be able to use it a full power
Kha's not Vita. He knows what's called restraint (in fact, too much at times.)
Old 2007-06-02, 12:04   Link #874
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
On that 00 jab: Wait till October. Then jab all you want
Says the guy with the San-To-Ryu Gundam ava.

Quote:
What? lol

((Awaken )) Mezame-yo... Chrono Trigger.

Then Chrono can travel back in time with his Trigger power, and change the future where he's NOT married to Amy!

@ Kha...as for Saga flipping...he's technically "in-coma" in duration when those copy-cats pop up. As for me though, I've already referenced like 30 things, why stop there? If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

As for Saga Part IV... I've decided that it's gonna be a short Idera/Signum side-story that also gives a bit of insight on Reinforce. Should be done within 24 hours. Now is sleep time, really.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-02, 12:08   Link #875
Aaron008R

Quote:

Ah... Well I picked Kay over Aurion for that shot, but no fear! That was just one version. I'll be releasing another one soon, this time with different characters and ULTIMATE UNISON SHOUNIN! included.
Ah, no, no. I was only joking about the OP part. There's no need to involve an oji-chan who's not contributing much to the current arc.

Quote:
That was intentional... because I knew you would bring it up.
Don't tell me you've pulled a Lelouch and memorized our behavior and reply patterns.

Quote:
The third chapter of CrosyS.

After the Necrons and the Einsts were overwhelmed by the unholy amount of OCs dispatched by the TSAB, a new threat emerges. This time, it is but a single boy with a power never before seen or thought possible. And by his side stands a very cute girl.

"The union of Al Hazard. Has the legend begun yet again?"

"I've been lying constantly ever since that day... I'm living a lie..."

"My name is a lie... My background is a lie... They are all lies..."

"I'm disgusted with this world that refuses to change, but these lies make me feel so hopeless that I feel like giving up."

"However, I have attained it... Power..."

"That's why...!"

I suddenly had the urge of inserting ***** Regisseur after all.

Quote:
Ugh, way too many posts in this thread....
I come back at the end of each day and there's another couple of pages.

Onward to my chracter then ( that's been in development for the last few weeks and still isn't really finished yet...)

I hear and obey.

I present to you Isamu, member of Enforcer unit 85 'Spellblades'

Isamu
21 years
172cm
68kg

TSAB Mage Rank (C- when discovered, now BB+) Belka Mage

Spoiler for Background:

Spoiler for Spells:

Spoiler for Familiar:

Spoiler for Enforcer Unit 85 'Spellblades':

Whee super long post!
Hope you like it.
I like it. Your concept is quite unique since it follows a medieval knight motif.

OC Profiles

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-06-02 at 12:26.
Old 2007-06-02, 12:35   Link #876
Meophist

Quote:
Say, how does Threshold "infect" her opponents? By physical contact? (Gotta think of a way to fight them )

Nice idea! They sure could turn the tides of any battle.
Threshold casts a spell that's rather quick to cast and done from a distance. If she sees you, she's likely to get you with the spell in short order.
Quote:
One word: OWWWWW!!! That was pretty much my limit. Seems like they fight using psionics as well, being able to share their pain. Hmm... A random encounter with them is in order.
Actually, they don't. They just happen to be very good at inflicting pain upon thier opponents.

I'm glad you guys like my villians. I was actually trying to make them as weak as possible while still making them formidable. Alone, both are quite defeatable. Together, it's much tougher.
Old 2007-06-02, 13:23   Link #877
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
I'm glad you guys like my villians. I was actually trying to make them as weak as possible while still making them formidable. Alone, both are quite defeatable. Together, it's much tougher.
Just like most of the good guys normally are, only evil. That does make it rather hard.
Old 2007-06-02, 16:24   Link #878
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Jeez, sure it's lively here huh? Backlog is killing me @@.

@Everyone: Thanks for the comments . Yeah, finally the whole Blue Flame is finished so now my next projects are:

1) Finish the explanation on Cass's Tranformation Mode, which I'm working on right now.
2) To give exact descriptions on their Barrier Jackets and Knight Armors.
3)Create their weapon's history.
4) Make a mini-fic of sorts to describe the mission they're currently in.

So this means I'll be very busy during exams

@tshouryuu: I know I'm a bit late, but welcome ^^

@dkellis: OO! Hiro Nakamura actually exists? Darn! I didn't know.

@Kha: I'm working on that, so give me time! I managed to finish two charas in 24 hours so give me a little bit of a break . For now, you can play with them as they are (Reasonably of course. If not, someone will pay you a surprise visit ).

@Lowe: Curiously enough, I'm working on an Additional Information section that contains: Team dynamics, Combined Techs, Behaviour with each other, the links they share with other teams, etc etc. I've got some hidden Combined Techs in store, so expect some of them in a while

@Aaron: Thanks ^^. I'm going to make a small fic on the mission they've recently been assigned to and it will contain some battle scenes as well .

Last edited by Fuyu no Sora; 2007-06-02 at 18:44.
Old 2007-06-02, 18:49   Link #879
Ratler

Location: Currently Recovering in the TSAB Rehabilitation wing.
Sorry that I have not been active for the last few days ive been kinda out of it due to a car accident. But I am coming back slowly

WOW there have been a lot of new character posted ok um *sigh* well I have read them and I loved them all. though I don't think I posted on them all ^^

@Meophist Very cool ideas with Threshold and Pain, I love the scythe!

@Nightengale Part three was Awesome!!

@Mulitiple people all this talk of pizza is making me hungry LOL

@Kha “Headless on the outside, brainy on the inside!” that line made me Laugh when i read it. Nice work

@Liingo don't worry about him not being complete ^^ one way that i think on my character is He is never complete until the day he "Retires". For there will always be something new in his life to be worth witting about^^ Great character!! A familiar? wow I might be of but i think that is only the second one in this thread (Cass's Kali was first) <I might be wrong if so please correct me>

@tshouryuu Welcome ^^ I know your pain when i first got here I got so lost and confused, but I am sure you will survive the accursed Backlogs and become a active member of the odd little comunity^^

Quote:

"As I see it sir... it's yours anyway".

I'll try doing Staff form next, which'll be easier since I'll be using the Blitz form as a template. And I might even do Clyuno mode as well, although that one will take a while

Thank you ^^

Wow ... I don't think I know the words to properly thank you for this.

Well because I fell i must do something here i will post chapter1 of my "secret" project.

Now before i do I feel I must give a bit of a disclaimer;
1) this is the story of what came to mind when Fuyu asked
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Interesting, although now you need to think up a good incident that will force him to use the Ancient Belka magic.
2) this was written in one sitting so it is kinda rough due to lack of revision.
3) this is not currently intended for any form of Sound Stage or combined Fic use. for now it is more like a nightmare.
4) Military ranks may be off if so please forgive me ^^
5) general I'm sorry for any mistakes ^^
6) this was written before the team had names^^ Please try and guess who is who^^

there names are in no particular order; Daniel, Aoi, and Ken(currently being renamed, and Treu <the last member>)

Spoiler for I hope you like it comments welome ^^:

I hope you liked it and I look forward to your comments ^^

Last edited by Ratler; 2007-06-02 at 19:05.
Old 2007-06-02, 19:02   Link #880
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratler View Post
Well because I fell i must do something here i will post chapter1 of my "secret" project.

Now before i do I feel I must give a bit of a disclaimer;
1) this is the story of what came to mind when Fuyu asked

2) this was written in one sitting so it is kinda rough due to lack of revision.
3) this is not currently intended for any form of Sound Stage or combined Fic use. for now it is more like a nightmare.
4) Military ranks may be off if so please forgive me ^^
5) general I'm sorry for any mistakes ^^
6) this was written before the team had names^^ Please try and guess who is who^^

there names are Daniel, Aoi, and Ken(currently being renamed, and Treu <the last member>)

Spoiler for I hope you like it comments welome ^^:

I hope you liked it and I look forward to your comments ^^
Oh my. I really don't know what to say except: Its great! Really nice and pretty well done. As you mentioned, there may be a few mistakes, but overall, its really great. Keep going, this is interesting!

EDIT: Forgot to mention: I think Chrono's new ship is called "Claudia". Correct me if I'm wrong.
Closed Thread