AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Psycho-Pass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-12-18, 09:36   Link #41
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
All right then. Read at your own risk.

Spoiler for Episode 11 detailed summary:

As far as I know, this one is the real deal. Somebody on 2ch has been posting these summaries these past few weeks, and they've all been correct. Not sure how he has access to the episodes a week in advance.
Let's not forget the fact that the new episodes of P-P gets first pre-screened at the noitaminA Cafe every Saturdays (alongside Robotics;Notes) before the TV airing broadcasts them.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-12-18, 10:52   Link #42
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Let's not forget the fact that the new episodes of P-P gets first pre-screened at the noitaminA Cafe every Saturdays (alongside Robotics;Notes) before the TV airing broadcasts them.
Oh, I didn't know about that. That's most likely where these spoilers come from then.
Old 2012-12-18, 14:00   Link #43
Dark Wing

It's Crazy Theory Time!

Akane is actually part of a secret government experiment to manufacture the perfect inspector whose hue would never get clouded and everything she knew about her life was total lie. For example her parents and grandma were paid actors/handlers to make sure she is raised in a "normal" environment.

The reason for the lie? It's because there were other experiments that failed to yield the proper results that the powers that be tried to sweep under the rug. oOne of these failures is named Shogo!
Old 2012-12-18, 14:31   Link #44
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
It's Crazy Theory Time!

Akane is actually part of a secret government experiment to manufacture the perfect inspector whose hue would never get clouded and everything she knew about her life was total lie. For example her parents and grandma were paid actors/handlers to make sure she is raised in a "normal" environment.

The reason for the lie? It's because there were other experiments that failed to yield the proper results that the powers that be tried to sweep under the rug. oOne of these failures is named Shogo!
Does that means that she's a cyborg if this theory turns out to be true ?
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-12-18, 14:41   Link #45
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Does that means that she's a cyborg if this theory turns out to be true ?
I was think artificial human in the sense of genetically altered even before birth.
Old 2012-12-18, 22:59   Link #46
Reincarnated
World Inverse Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
It's Crazy Theory Time!

wow that sure is epic! but if the spoiler of episode 11 is true..

Spoiler:

from Saiga's point of view, I think Akane's life is pretty normal, including her parents..
Old 2012-12-19, 13:27   Link #47
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Episode 11 PV

Fits the spoiler.
Old 2012-12-19, 14:00   Link #48
desrtsku
Nympholept

Oh my God ...
Old 2012-12-19, 14:01   Link #49
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

This is just troubling when watching the PV...The ending scene might be a little too much for me when I saw the spoilers, but we'll see.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-12-19, 21:58   Link #50
Reincarnated
World Inverse Creator

yea it fits the spoiler...though Akane doesn't look that calm either. Ahh I can't wait for tomorrow!!

And apparently Gen Urobuchi tweeting something about "finally completing a masterpiece" and the PP director replying him said "Is it about PP episode 16?" so what do you think will happen? ^^
Old 2012-12-19, 22:54   Link #51
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnated View Post
yea it fits the spoiler...though Akane doesn't look that calm either. Ahh I can't wait for tomorrow!!

And apparently Gen Urobuchi tweeting something about "finally completing a masterpiece" and the PP director replying him said "Is it about PP episode 16?" so what do you think will happen? ^^
A masterpiece? What? There will be an arc over the top? If so I look forward to seeing

But I be happy that Yayoi nothing happens to him I want him to have an arc or learn more about Yayoi ...!!
Old 2012-12-20, 03:56   Link #52
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:

I wonder if this "masterpiece" has to do with someone's important dieing or not, but I'll admit that Kagari, Yayoi, Shion and Masaoka really need to show their flashbacks as well.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-12-20, 10:32   Link #53
Reincarnated
World Inverse Creator

If Akane dying then it should be a 'masterpiece' in different way..
I still suspect there'll be a betrayer or two along the enforcers. Along with that, flashback for characters will be shown. A coup d'etat probably will happen but it's too mainstream, I dont want it.

To tell you the truth Im more surprised knowing that he only finished ep 16. I thought before the series began, the script had to be finished first till the end?
Old 2012-12-20, 17:21   Link #54
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

This masterpiece I can not wait to see it even if I do not see how it could outperformed other because to date there has been only masterpiece

and yes Yayoi, shion and other need show
Old 2012-12-20, 19:34   Link #55
Dark Wing

Quote:
wow that sure is epic! but if the spoiler of episode 11 is true..

Spoiler:

from Saiga's point of view, I think Akane's life is pretty normal, including her parents..
She refused to express her free will...she didn't try to kill him like she meant to do it.

Yea she may have had a normal life but how do you explain her ability to keep a light hue.

Quote:
To tell you the truth I'm more surprised knowing that he only finished ep 16. I thought before the series began, the script had to be finished first till the end?
but it still takes time to actually put an episode together even if the script is already done.
Old 2012-12-20, 20:40   Link #56
blackwhite67
Banned

Makishima is clearly the main villain and following "the villain never wins" assumption, Makishima will obviously die. Now, the question is will he die still holding on to his beliefs or will Kogami successfully crush his philosophy? I am hoping for the latter. Kogami will kill him using the Dominator and do something to raise Makishima's psycho-pass and allow him to use the Dominator on him.
Old 2012-12-21, 01:54   Link #57
Reincarnated
World Inverse Creator

I think it's not like "having a clear hue" is that impossible... it's just so rare and a flaw to Sybil system. I believe higher-ups already noticed about this, especially they're really that dumb.

about Makishima's fate later.. I think he will commit suicide rather than being killed by Sybil system lol.
I wonder what next episode is like.. I want to see some sort of "Kougami comforting Akane" scene, from what it looks it seems Kougami doesn't want Akane to go down like him. the wait will be pretty long, 18days.
Old 2012-12-21, 11:58   Link #58
Ridwan

I think it would be apt to quote my post from the other thread here :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridwan View Post
I don't like to get all hyped and farfetch, but figuring out wider consequences has been my thing when a bigger context is present. I like how clear the fundamental flaw of the Sybil System has been demonstrated in this episode. As I believe to have said somewhere in this sub-forum, I kinda have a morbid interest in seeing the collapse of something like the Sybil System(believe me, shit is sooooo hitting the fan should that actually happen!), but all will depend on dynamics beyond this point. Most likely, the establishment will do all they can to suppress any invasive criticism directed to the system, should they start flying around at all. More likely then not, they'll be able to prevent any disclosed polemical process from happening. It seems wise to think that Urobuchi is probably more interested in inter-personal dynamics between the casts and the consequential development of their personalities then in the frame setting the story is taking place, even while making the later effectively integral part of the former. Certainly nonetheless, that the later is not just for background decoration, but I do wonder if this show will elaborate to us how far this part will evolve later, and especially about how the main cast will role in that process.

Last edited by Ridwan; 2012-12-21 at 12:18.
Old 2012-12-21, 20:08   Link #59
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
I am hoping for the latter. Kogami will kill him using the Dominator and do something to raise Makishima's psycho-pass and allow him to use the Dominator on him.
After this episode, I want Akane herself to deal with Makishima.
Old 2012-12-21, 22:26   Link #60
Reincarnated
World Inverse Creator

judging from the flashforward scene in the first episode, I don't think there'll be a collapse or revolution of the system. But it's possible that makishima "is about to do it", by hacking or something. Why is he even in that tower anyway? And why do Kougami after him alone when enforcers has to walk under inspector's care?

ah yes. Akane vs Makishima once again will be awesome.
Closed Thread

Tags
résume, spoil