AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-10-07, 21:44   Link #761
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exthiel View Post
I was honestly hoping for a muscle bound man using Fairies to be the final boss but we can't have everything.
Like Miru-tan from Highschool DxD?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-07, 21:47   Link #762
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

I kind of liked the twist they did at the end of Black & White by having the final boss not be the champion for once. When I played the game for the first time I was never expecting it to happen. Sort of disappointed they backpedaled on that idea.

Man that Ghetsis battle theme was too damn epic for words.
Old 2013-10-07, 22:07   Link #763
shadow1296

y'know the more i found out about this pokebank thing the more it has me worried, its almost like gamefreak is setting this up to where its want to get rid of the box system in the games and that is not good, i honestly hope that game freak left that in the game i know it probably is and i;'m getting worried for nothing but there's always a possibility also i hope they left a feature to transfer over pokemon to X and Y for those who don't want to pay for the Pokebank
Old 2013-10-07, 22:38   Link #764
Exthiel
A Romaticist

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Yesss. Would be pretty hilarious if some Arnold-esque champion challenges you to the most fabulous fight of your life...by leading with a Sylveon. On the subject of the pokebank, they say it comes with a free 30 day trial and after that a a fee of five dollars a year I think.

Last edited by Exthiel; 2013-10-07 at 23:43.
Exthiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-07, 22:46   Link #765
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exthiel View Post
The streets would riot if all the pseudo-legendaries got a Mega Evo. Salamence and Hydreigon were a menace by themselves, giving them a Mega would just be overkill. At least mega Garchamp got a nerf in its speed to balance it out though so I guess they would get a slight nerf to make them at least more balance. I'm still hoping for a Mega Breloom and Mega Dunsparce at least.

And since someone spoiled who the champion is don't mind me putting this here for those curious.
Spoiler for Champion:

I was honestly hoping for a muscle bound man using Fairies to be the final boss but we can't have everything.
this champion is dumb. -_- Super Lame
Old 2013-10-07, 23:00   Link #766
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Well she's no Cynthia that's for sure.
Old 2013-10-07, 23:26   Link #767
Exthiel
A Romaticist

She's an actress who dresses as a fairy princes. Iris actually fits the whole schtick more due to actually looking the part but well...
I just hope that she isn't a pure Fairy type trainer and instead actually have a diverse team like Cynthia and Alder.

Last edited by Exthiel; 2013-10-07 at 23:39.
Exthiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-07, 23:29   Link #768
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Iris probably has the coolest Pokemon of the female champions considering they're all high-level dragons, but as a character I'd take Cynthia anyday. Not to mention she still has a motherfuckin' Garchomp.~
Old 2013-10-08, 04:33   Link #769
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Iris probably has the coolest Pokemon of the female champions considering they're all high-level dragons, but as a character I'd take Cynthia anyday. Not to mention she still has a motherfuckin' Garchomp.~
u mean besides lapras and archeops and aggron.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 04:45   Link #770
hamazura
whatever

dat champion... so... how should i describe it?
all of previous champion so kewl and seems have so much charisma, lance/steven/cynthia/adeku (dont know what adeku name in english, i played eng-patch version).
ah and i wont mention stupid weakling wallace and iris, because they're in the third 'expansion' series
Old 2013-10-08, 04:46   Link #771
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Spoiler for possible idea for event legendary:
Old 2013-10-08, 05:50   Link #772
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
dat champion... so... how should i describe it?
all of previous champion so kewl and seems have so much charisma, lance/steven/cynthia/adeku (dont know what adeku name in english, i played eng-patch version).
ah and i wont mention stupid weakling wallace and iris, because they're in the third 'expansion' series
adeku is alder in English but either way Wallace wasn't bad he just has a crap typing and iris well was an odd choice
Old 2013-10-08, 05:51   Link #773
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
y'know the more i found out about this pokebank thing the more it has me worried, its almost like gamefreak is setting this up to where its want to get rid of the box system in the games and that is not good, i honestly hope that game freak left that in the game i know it probably is and i;'m getting worried for nothing but there's always a possibility also i hope they left a feature to transfer over pokemon to X and Y for those who don't want to pay for the Pokebank
You'll have the first month free, as long as you start said month before the end of January. There are definitely still boxes, since otherwise they'd be screwing everyone outside of Japan since we don't get the bank until December.
Old 2013-10-08, 10:41   Link #774
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
You'll have the first month free, as long as you start said month before the end of January. There are definitely still boxes, since otherwise they'd be screwing everyone outside of Japan since we don't get the bank until December.
the fact we dont get it till december already screws us with the bank its childsplay to get the starters with the bank for those who dont have it we need to find partners who will trade with us assuming you can trade quickly and if not its a chore and a half
Old 2013-10-08, 13:01   Link #775
Awrya
U mad?

Japan also gets it in December, just two days earlier than us.

I think the main reason the bank is coming two months later is to prevent players from sending their "Dream Team" to X & Y and coast through the game and a distant maybe boost sales by making impatient players buy two copies of the game if they want to start with all three Karlos starters.

Complaining about the bank doesn't really help, with no friend to trade with, the earliest you can trade online for the other starters is most likely when you reach the pension and can breed it.
If you really want to start with all three starters, either wait or restart your game in December.

I'm actually a bit scared of using the online storage bank when it's released, I expect 10+ million copies sold by December. GTA 5's online mode was completely overloaded, and while pokemon is not exactly GTA 5, if the servers do crash is it possible you'll lose your data?
Old 2013-10-08, 13:14   Link #776
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Complaining about the bank doesn't really help, with no friend to trade with, the earliest you can trade online for the other starters is most likely when you reach the pension and can breed it.
So you have to retire before you can breed it?
Old 2013-10-08, 19:31   Link #777
Reality_Breaker

Quote:
And here I was thinking of someone from Jojos Bizarre Adventure, they would definitely make Pokemon Fabulous.
Old 2013-10-08, 21:52   Link #778
Exthiel
A Romaticist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality_Breaker View Post
And here I was thinking of someone from Jojos Bizarre Adventure, they would definitely make Pokemon Fabulous.
Complete with awesome posing, fabulous clothes, and psychedelic colors everywhere. At least we actually got the fabulous clothes and funky colors covered though.
Old 2013-10-09, 07:39   Link #779
demonix

Send a message via Yahoo to demonix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
I think the main reason the bank is coming two months later is to prevent players from sending their "Dream Team" to X & Y and coast through the game and a distant maybe boost sales by making impatient players buy two copies of the game if they want to start with all three Karlos starters.
That wouldn't be possible anyway, since there are level caps used to stop that and any pokemon who is above that level will ignore any commands so sending over a 'dream team' at the start of the game would be of no use until at least one, two or more badges have been obtained.
demonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 08:26   Link #780
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonix View Post
That wouldn't be possible anyway, since there are level caps used to stop that and any pokemon who is above that level will ignore any commands so sending over a 'dream team' at the start of the game would be of no use until at least one, two or more badges have been obtained.
"Dream Team" doesn't have to mean a bunch of level 100 Pokemon or anything. For example, in SoulSilver I sent over a couple of Pokemon with powerful breed-only moves. Having a Charmander with the likes of Fire Punch, Dragon Dance, Thunder Punch, and Earthquake from the first town is some good I hear.

Tags
pokemon x & y, rpg