AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-12-30, 13:52   Link #2841
Lost

Welcome, all, to AnimeSuki Forums! Please abide by the rules enforced here, especially regarding Signature limits, and enjoy your many more discussions to come! And congratulations for being among the last to sign-up before 2007! Nope, there's no special reward, but it's just cool! And I bet you've had enough of my exclamation marks!
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 14:47   Link #2842
Mr.Kurosaki
[Bankai]

Hello to all I'm also a newbie here and also a Bleach Fanatic...
Old 2006-12-30, 21:27   Link #2843
NamiSukiNe

Ohaiyo... I'm a newbie here
My Name is Danika Naomi...
I'd like to be called my 2nd Name [Naomi]..
dun kno y..
But... yeah...
like all of u I'm an AnimeLover... ^_^
Nice to meet you all... ^_^

ja ne~!
NamiSukiNe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 21:40   Link #2844
animegrl98

Wink Hi im new

HI im new and jus lik to say hello
animegrl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-30, 23:54   Link #2845
Kageitenshi
Meep meep, I'm a creep

Send a message via ICQ to Kageitenshi Send a message via MSN to Kageitenshi
ミ~ ビ~ ヌウビ~!!
Mi~ bi~ nuubi~!!

Note: My posts end up loooooooooooooooooooong with very few exceptions. I don't talk enough, so please do ignore me if you don't like long posts Aaaand I have a horrible name memory

Done with the important stuff, now to the less important things

Name: Taro (nomen est omen?)
Born: 28th October 1983

Not Japanese but "obsessed" with it... Tarô: Chosen Son - 汰郎

Likes: BLACK and purple, just about the only colors that don't burn my eyes! Needless to say: anime, Suigintou! Lucy (Nyu) from Elfen Lied, cute and petite things (like katana wielding lolitas), beauty, the unexplained and mysterious, all my dreams wierd to the extreme and ummm... ramen noodles...
Dislikes: Egocentricity, schauvinism, suppression of individualism, ignorance, being unable to / refusing to learn, imperfections, things that don't work the way I'd like them to work, overexpression of emotions, inferiority complexes, overemphasizing order to seemingly be able to control the chaos.
Absolutely hate: People who think I exclude myself from the previous dislikes

Anime series favs:
GITS, all of it! (want cybernetics)
Elfen Lied (want psychokinetic projection)
Rozen Maiden (Suigintou, cute.... dark... what else is needed?)
FLCL (Insane to the extreme, always a good thing)
FMP (want to buy my very own Tuatha de Danaan - Toybox!)
FMA (Alchemy! Good story)

Anime movies favs:
GITS
Jin Roh - The Wolf Brigade
Pretty much all from Studio Ghibli!

I honestly dislike very few anime series that I've seen so far, if it's entertaining, it's good for me.... uhhh, I don't include the likes of Pokemon and other main stream anime that puts emphasis on continuing sales of related products in my concept of Anime with a capital A.

Anime Stats: 144 titles (103 complete series / OVAs, 17 incomplete series, 24 movies)

They say that I tend to see things in black and white only, but if that is to be so, then I wonder why there's so many shades and colors called black or white. I always called them with different names

Hey! It could have been longer *prepares to copy paste a "short" history of My Otakuism*
Kageitenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-31, 01:02   Link #2846
Kage no Karai

Hello, I am new here! Kage no Karai, means Shadow of Dark, in Japanese(yeah, I know...where's the "ness"....)

I go by whatever my sn is, but I would liked to be called, K no K.

I'm just your average fangirl(mostly yaoi^.^), who's trying to get along with her peers. Most people comment on my interests, but I like to ignore them.

I have a few crushes on anime characters, but the major crushes I have is on Kiba, and Shino.

The thing I hate most is attention. I like to draw and write a lot, while having some thinking time, so I usually don't socialize with people. My friends usually ask me why do I like to be alone. I like to stand out from the crowd. A great example was when I was in chorus and everyone quit. I was one out of twenty people to stay. I think that's great to support individuality. Most people follow the crowd, but that's what probably makes me a loser around my peers.

I prefer Japanese foods over the food Americans eat. I mean, who dosen't like pockey sticks, ramen, sushi, yakisoba, and rice balls? Greatest food to exist.

I am a huge fan of Kojiki no Gash Bell!(the dubbing trashed the show ), but if you have spar time check out the subs. My favorite anime...a lot...it might fill up this page.

Pretty much, that's about it, since I am not going to talk about my whole life story. That's the main things you need to know about me.
Kage no Karai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-31, 17:43   Link #2847
Joshie
Sharp Tounge

Send a message via AIM to Joshie
Hmm... my name is Joshie *surprise*

I tend to watch anything anyone suggests I watch. I have a love for romance stories and romance within other plots (Gundam 08MS team is a good example of a romance that I love).

I work at Harvard as a Systems Administrator, so if anyone ever has a computer question (especially modding out the looks of your windows/linux boxes), I am free to help you!

Record of Lodoss War will always be my favorite anime... but Tessa has had quite a reign on my favorite girl. I have seen way too many animes to count. I am currently looking for GTO wallpapers...

I will be around ^-^
Joshie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-01, 01:46   Link #2848
FreezerMochi
(>-..-)><(-..-)><(-..-<)

Location: In Santa's workshop... under unfair working conditions
Hello, AnimeSuki Forums! I'm FreezerMochi, or Mochi for short

I'm 15, living in Canada. I've been lurking around here a while, wondering whether or not to join, since I wasn't too sure if I could contribute properly ^_^; Err anyway, some of my favorite manga are Full Moon wo Sagashite, Chobits, La Corda d'Oro, and D. Gray-Man. I have become completely obsessed with Rozen Maiden, D.Gray-Man, and... as of two days ago, La Corda d'Oro.

I hope that I can fit in well here, and I apologize in advance for any mistakes I might make (mostly grammar and spelling... T^T). Thank you!
FreezerMochi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-01, 04:19   Link #2849
Enegue
Team Yamaha R1

Hola,

Glad to meet all of ya. Death Note fan, and Black Blood Brothers fan...though its hard to find Bible Black series here eh? xP
Enegue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-01, 10:28   Link #2850
megadrei
Sia ~~ LiSiAnThUs ~~ Sia

Hello !! I'm also new here.. My name is Andrei or just call me drei.. Hehe!! Hope to meet all of you (Hope so..)!!! I like anime and also love to draw them.. Hehe! My most liked anime for now is shuffle! Specially Sia! She is soo cute! Hehe! Hope to be friends with you all out there! HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MERRY CHRISTMAS !! (Belated).. ^_^
megadrei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-01, 11:12   Link #2851
cyth
Banned

Hello. I've just registered here as well. I did some posting in the past, but mostly lurked these past few months.

I'm 20, soon to hit 21, living in Slovenia (Middle Europe, EU) and I'm mostly interested in newly aired anime, visual novels/ero ero AVG and their music. I also love doujinshi music and games. I'm not really a manga fan because I believe all the good stuff from this vast medium gets ported to anime sooner or later. I enjoy physical as well as digital anime/VN media, I also watch fansubs and treat them as the anime TV station this godforsaken place will never have.

I've been fansubbing in the past but mostly shifted my attention now to anime blogging (the link is in my signature). I figured there's just too much great content out there to let it slip by, and fansubbing doesn't help that when you have school and a part time job. Neither does blogging, but it's much more fun when you have to data-mine for new information.

Pardoning for this intrusion, and hoping to have a warm stay.
cyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-01, 19:00   Link #2852
naked_snake

hi to all of you

im not sure if this is the right place to post if its not im sorry.. i want to make a layout but i dont know how to do it can someone help me or give me a ling that will teach me how to do it

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2007-01-01 at 19:23. Reason: Threads merged. I'd lecture you about the use of your eyes, but if you haven't figured them out yet, it is pretty pointless!!
naked_snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-01, 19:09   Link #2853
Shay
Monarch Programmer

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=35

First thread, top of the page.

Edit: Oh a layout? Beats me...
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-01, 19:17   Link #2854
naked_snake

hello im new here im planning on making a site but i dont have any layputs can someone help me or tell me a site where they will help or teach you
Old 2007-01-01, 19:20   Link #2855
Ice Paladin

hi hi. Ice Paladin, from Sky Palace. Nice to meet you.
Ice Paladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-01, 19:28   Link #2856
Armandhas

good day everyone my name is
<--- nice to meet yall
Armandhas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-01, 19:41   Link #2857
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Hi new peeps. 2007 looks pretty cool. If you ignore the 2 you're like James fricken Bond!

Anyway, naked snake. I don't know, man. Try here. http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-01, 19:48   Link #2858
naked_snake

thank you shay
Old 2007-01-01, 20:44   Link #2859
Cloud05
Haruhi Fanatic

Hey everyone. I'm not all that new, but I thought I would post. Maybe I can make a few friends.
Cloud05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-01, 21:25   Link #2860
kayoubii

yay! Another NEWBIE! Hi I'm Reba. Hehe
kayoubii is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members