AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2014-02-15, 10:43   Link #9521
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyshark View Post
Wakaki stop reading trolling 101 and get back to writing actual story. I agree to anything geezer and girls playing twister in the car, Nikaido and spying on Onii-chan flashbacks...
Whatever kind of sick scenario you have in your head, get it out, you immoral animal.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-15, 11:29   Link #9522
R.LocK
My turn

...Wakakiiiiiii. *screech* Now I expect Keiko-chan special on White's Day or whatever it's name is, and the picture is complete.
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-15, 12:15   Link #9523
Shadow5YA

Keima is truly a God if he has no problems playing games as a mackerel with no fingers
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-15, 16:56   Link #9524
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.LocK View Post
...Wakakiiiiiii. *screech* Now I expect Keiko-chan special on White's Day or whatever it's name is, and the picture is complete.
Who is Keiko-chan?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2014-02-15, 18:46   Link #9525
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

She's the girl who you refuse to acknowledge ever existing.
Old 2014-02-16, 19:56   Link #9526
ChampDream
Alive

I hope next chapter is really good, after the mackerel's chapter .
Old 2014-02-21, 11:22   Link #9527
Altes
Banned

Spoilers for the next chapter (it says "Flag 262" instead of 261, though... don't know why):
Spoiler:

Edit: and now it's out, and the English translation has number 261 instead of 262, as it was in the raws. I'm confused.

Last edited by Altes; 2014-02-21 at 11:47.
Altes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 12:03   Link #9528
ices
Working Hard

Well, Let's assume that the current released chapter was 262. I guess 261 is another timeline or such thing.

Edit: Elsie confirmed as the last boss?
ices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 12:27   Link #9529
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
Edit: Elsie confirmed as the last boss?
last boss or lost cause?

she disappear in the current timeline though she is from the future and the future is destroyed. Unless they reconnect it then Elsie won't show up again.

Though the girls/goddesses manage to contact Kami again when Vulcan fix the machine.
Old 2014-02-21, 15:44   Link #9530
ChampDream
Alive

I guess Keima have to do more stuff in the past to fix the present.
Old 2014-02-21, 16:48   Link #9531
moridin84
Custom User Title

That was rather... anti-climactic considering the ending of the previous chapter.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 20:16   Link #9532
ices
Working Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
last boss or lost cause?

she disappear in the current timeline though she is from the future and the future is destroyed. Unless they reconnect it then Elsie won't show up again.

Though the girls/goddesses manage to contact Kami again when Vulcan fix the machine.
Well, I just hoping that the death flag in previoius chapter isn't the sign of Elsie disapearing forever. Yes the timeline destroyed and Elsie is a part of that timeline. It's normal for her to disapear from there. But, I'll pray for Elsie to becomes a baddass character such as the last boss if there are a new timeline or such.
ices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 22:14   Link #9533
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Well, I just hoping that the death flag in previoius chapter isn't the sign of Elsie disapearing forever. Yes the timeline destroyed and Elsie is a part of that timeline. It's normal for her to disapear from there. But, I'll pray for Elsie to becomes a baddass character such as the last boss if there are a new timeline or such.
ALL HAIL THE BROOM OF DOOM! Hyyaaaaaaaaa~

Old 2014-02-21, 22:35   Link #9534
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
She will look like how age looked in the One shot
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-22, 03:06   Link #9535
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

aaahhh... what a let down

just when I thought Tenri would be the one who saved the day... then this happens...
damn!

do a better chapter please
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-23, 06:11   Link #9536
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
aaahhh... what a let down

just when I thought Tenri would be the one who saved the day... then this happens...
damn!

do a better chapter please
The latest chapter as of now is fine to me. The clifhanger is just...
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-28, 06:37   Link #9537
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

OH SHIT!! Prepare your Chihiros!!!
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-28, 07:26   Link #9538
hlh3rd

SHE'S BACK! If you're a Chihiro fan and shipper, give a big HELL YEA! If you're a Chihiro hater, then go to your nearest drug store and buy the biggest tube of Preparation H you can get, because an epic butt hurt is in your future. Bwahahaha!
Old 2014-02-28, 08:25   Link #9539
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Where is my Minerva.

Old 2014-02-28, 08:53   Link #9540
hlh3rd

This looks like a great chapter. Wakaki is a master. I'm excited and can't wait to see how the interaction between Keima and Chihiro in the past goes. Maybe she'll capture the heart of a god and conquer the God of Conquest. That would be awesome.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen